[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

btw if your opposite gender friends hit and touch your butt, do you feel comfortable? :D

(even psj didn't surprised at all and accepted naturally.:wub:)

definitely not! only boyfriend or husbands allowed. lol..

also not forgetting the scene where PSJ wear PMY's shoes and point his feet at her face (I thought its also something you will not do to friends). PMY's reaction in that clip is also the same as PSJ's in this situation. she also accepted it naturally. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Editing after watching ^^

As always, our man is full of thought & consideration. Feel that the sense of time & aging alr got to him, which reminds me of MY's inv with Cosmopolitan last year (and many other inv of hers recently) when she shared that to her "it's all abt timing" whether it comes to love or anything else in life :wub:

In my belief, only ppl who have been thru "enough" in life & eventually found their mind at peace/ found themselves fully contented that can think thru that way :wub:

Sure life must have been hard to them, and that "blank dark" space may still hit in sometimes (esp. for ppl who always have to be exposed under the spotlights like them), but I truly believe our OTP are now on their way to happiness :heart:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bb_pp_66 said:

definitely not! only boyfriend or husbands allowed. lol..

also not forgetting the scene where PSJ wear PMY's shoes and point his feet at her face (I thought its also something you will not do to friends). PMY's reaction in that clip is also the same as PSJ's in this situation. she also accepted it naturally. :D

If theyre just colleague, what psj did to pmy (point his feet to her) is very rude, beside that pmy is his senior 

• LOL 1

28 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

If theyre just colleague, what psj did to pmy (point his feet to her) is very rude, beside that pmy is his senior 

They are soooooooo familiar with each other:D very intimate:wub:

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, bb_pp_66 said:

btw if your opposite gender friends hit and touch your butt, do you feel comfortable? :D

noooo! I even can't do it to my closest friends...I seldom do it to my hubby as well. 

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

My observation so far on his Q and A video.

Go out and meet "someone"... not meet friends. :P

Untitled.png

Two years from now?? sooo.. 1 year honeymoon just might happen?! :tounge_wink:

Untitled2.jpg

He's already got jobs booked till two years from now so far, his new drama and a movie,  and who knows how many commercials and modeling assignments,  so that's probably why he talks about two years from now.

One really gets to see what a careful, analytical thinker he is.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, tali58 said:

He's already got jobs booked till two years from now so far, his new drama and a movie,  and who knows how many commercials and modeling assignments,  so that's probably why he talks about two years from now.

One really gets to see what a careful, analytical thinker he is.  

I know dear... he was asked about what role he would like on his 10th anniversary. Thats why I used a funny crazy face.. just to tease on reference about his 1 year honeymoon plan.

IC will be shown next year and his movie will be shot next year. Thats as far as we know of his projects.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, zashi23 said:

In set 2 of Japan dvd.. they also have a moment in the mudflat scene... :blush: PSJ being attentive to PMY. :wub:

Did you buy the DVD Japanese one?

if not and you guys have links

of videos! Please do send a msg if you can. I am dying over these new scenes you’re talking about :tears: I soo badly wanna see the butt hitting :sweatingbullets: ahahaha

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Look at parkpark_couple_luv ig's story now :wub: 

Omg.. Whar were they doing? Psj's left hand around pmy's neck, and pmy laughing while leaning towards psj's neck :bawling:

They seemed like they couldn't hold their feeling towards each other so it's clearly reflected in their body language :wub: My heartttt cant handle thisss

• Like 3
  • Love 2

22 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

How sooooo sweet ppc are!!!!!:bawling: :love:

Seeing all their unguarded moments jut convinces me all the more. Even my boyfriend says that their level of comfort towards each other is that of a long-time couple.

• Love 3

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

Look at parkpark_couple_luv ig's story now :wub: 

during that scene, he also put his hand on her waist and playfully tickled it with his fingers lol~~~ so sweetttt..no wonder she hit his butt in other scene..from DVD, i hv concluded that both of them are 'touching bulldozers'  :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7