[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

jst found out that director of PSJ's incoming movie is also the director of "Melo is my nature/be melodramatic"~ :wub: i can relate so much to that drama.. i think if u are in your late 20s like me or early 30s, u will enjoy that drama..i cried and laughed at the same time..it was a simple drama yet memorable and beautiful to me.. look forward to director Lee + PSJ collaboration i know the new movie will be epic! :heart:

• Like 3

Why kor dvd deleted bts clips on jp ver of pmy hitting psj butt:wub:, back hugging him, fixing his hair sweetly, psj holding her hands in wedding bts, fixing her wedding veil..etc

Kor dvd team is very suspicious..B)

(I really wonder what else is there in 77 mins deleted scene!!!!!)

but it's okay coz added bed scene&bts and couple commentary&interview are only on kor dvd..

and only the bed scene..kor dvd is well worth buying..:rolleyes:

btw if your opposite gender friends hit and touch your butt, do you feel comfortable? :D

(even psj didn't surprised at all and accepted naturally.:wub:)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
  • Insightful 1

30 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Why kor dvd deleted bts clips on jp ver of pmy hitting psj butt:wub:, back hugging him, fixing his hair sweetly, psj holding her hands in wedding bts, fixing her wedding veil..etc

Kor dvd team is very suspicious..B)

(I really wonder what else is there in 77 mins deleted scene!!!!!)

but it's okay coz added bed scene&bts and couple commentary&interview are only on kor dvd..

and only the bed scene..kor dvd is well worth buying..:rolleyes:

btw if your opposite gender friends hit and touch your butt, do you feel comfortable? :D

I only hit my gay friends' butts, but I'd never do it to a straight man unless I like him and he likes me back, so.... :tounge_xd:

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

I think he was surprised...

surprisingly happy :joy:

nahh even if suddenly psj touch my butt tho we knowing each other for long time ( inner me wish lol!) , I might probably kick him hahaha

unless.....we have serious intimate relationship ha ha ha

I mean...not me...PPC of cos :tounge_xd:

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

He just glanced behind him after she slapped his butt gently and went back to his scene rehearsal. Like you know.. just a normal day in their own Cheongdam neighborhood. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

absolutely a no no for me if we just friends or colleagues or co stars :tounge_xd:hehehe 

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, quietobserver said:

I think he was surprised...

surprisingly happy :joy:

nahh even if suddenly psj touch my butt tho we knowing each other for long time ( inner me wish lol!) , I might probably kick him hahaha

unless.....we have serious intimate relationship ha ha ha

I mean...not me...PPC of cos :tounge_xd:

Knowing Korean culture, it's not something one does to a friend of the opposite gender, even a close friend. 

• Like 1