[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

This post says that when PSJ was asked by a fan if he believes in D E S T I N Y, he looked towards their direction (I think he actually smiled) -- and they were holding the P M Y marquee lights during this time.

*The sentence in Filipino translates to:

Please bear with us and with our excitement! Good thing the ones who were seated beside us did not get annoyed with us.

Neighbors in love :heart: 

• Love 6

park min young you lucky gal.. don't you ever let him go :tounge_xd:

Our prince deserves all the happiness and if his happiness is with PMY then definitely  they should hold onto each other forever:kiss_wink:

she must be feeling so proud as Close friend/colleague/neighbour and let’s not say anymore :tounge_xd:

• Love 1

2 hours ago, suie said:

I don’t know if I forget something but I’ll post if I remember. Still into yesterday event hype. He was really shocked when he came out. SJ did not expect more than 10k fans will show up in his fun meet.

Mee too because of too much hypeness of the crowd and because I just giggling and screaming I can't remember so much I just feel happy

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

IMG-20190930-093628.jpg

IMG-20190930-093627.jpg

IMG-20190930-093625.jpg

IMG-20190930-093623.jpg

IMG-20190930-094223.jpg

8e7bc14a4a1a6eac21174c60b18b4e2c.jpg

2203b0ffba92077e47411216b36d6aba.jpg

Overdose from last night :wub: I can't still believe I see him. 

From what I heard and what I see last night it seems like he was prepared answering the questions. Also it seemed like he is very careful how to answer every question and he is so cute on how to make the fans giggled. And I am sure he or the awesome check everything even the photos and questions before the fan meet. But indeed its still memorable for us. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

A fan captured the moment when PSJ answered the "DESTINY" question and she was able to pan her camera to the side where the group holding the PMY marquee lights were.

CTTO

I bet he'd messaged his neighbor about it right after the FM. After all, they're "close friends / colleagues" *wink*

• Like 1
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, parklovepark said:

- IG pictures: It was actually selected by producers BUT just like what I said everything was filtered so I think SJ and awesome gave them a go signal for this. He did not answer immediately and looked at the screen, smiled. And just what like .

As far as I know , Pictures from ig were not selected by the producer.  The producer and PSJ  talked about the format of the event before fun meeting  and every pic is chosen by himself. And of course he had to ask her permission first. :)

14 minutes ago, Hilomilo said:

Who's that sexy thing i see over there?? :ph34r:

Cr. Love_machine1216 story

Oh, so he stayed at the Peninsula Hotel at the heart of the business district of the Philippines. Hope he got to try their Filipino food especially the desserts -- so that he can share stories about them with his neighbor who has a sweet tooth.

I sometimes wonder whether or not PMY has been to the Philippines before. She seems to love beaches, and it's a pity if she hasn't seen the beaches in the Philippines yet. Hope she visits someday with her "friendly neighbor" for a "friendly tour".

• Love 2

13 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

This will be my jam in the coming days, our OTP do rly have taste in music (and in fashion, movies, art paintings, gourmet, ... just to many to name :P)

The melody is beautiful, and the lyrics ... I hope he's doing well without stressing himself too much, both physically & emotionally, for his new character, which I believe will be another "life character" for him & many young ppl (at least from where I've been so far with the webtoon, and it's not even started or picked up that much yet ^^)

Love this song!! :love:

Playing on the airwaves in Singapore

10 hours ago, parklovepark said:

Seo Jun’s favorite song as of today - COME THRU by Jeremy Zucker. When asked why he said that there’s no particular reason.. but my shipper heart says no. Lol

“Now I'm shaking, drinking all this coffee
These last few weeks have been exhausting
I'm lost in my imagination
And there's one thing that I need from you
Can you come through, through
Through, yeah
And there's one thing that I need from you
Can you come through?“

Do you want your neighbor to come through? B)

I agree the lyrics are meaningful. 

Especially the pre-chorus:

I'm trying to realize
It's alright to not be fine
On your own

PSJ, you will be fine when you are with your significant other! Neighbour come over!!!

:love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

and here's to light up the wait for tmr release of the Japanese 2nd dvd set :P I rmb they shot the closet kinda late at night, sleepy & exhausted, but still they enjoyed even the NGs of it, don't mind all the retakes huh :lol:

some footage for her fav kiss scene, which he said to be "야하다" (I'd just translate it as "sensual", but feel free to look up in a dictionary for a better understanding haha)

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3