[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

The "yes or no" game is so funnyyy :lol: When he already knows simba is the answer and there's still much time left, he acts like he's so relax and being playful.. This boy is so cuteeee :love: I smile from ear to ear throughout the video.. Love him even more :heart: You guys filipino fans who attended the fun meet are sooo lucky 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I am soo happy for everyone who attended this event! Everyone said they all had fun.. though it only lasted 1.5 hours. Everyone was saying that it is so far the best fan meet! And he didnt even perform?! No singing, no dancing.. just all of his charm and sincerity and love to everyone!, he was just sooo game to every activities they did! Thank you to everyone who shared the moments.. keep on sharing more!! :heart:

That crowd? Thats a crowd for a major concert event of big artists!! 

PSJ got that crowd for this fanmeet for a brand.. i would definitely say this is verryy successful! Congrats PSJ! You're girl must be really proud of you! :wub:

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

14 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

all the replies are in filipinos.. i dont understand please

Ohhh.. my friend said that the left pic is LMH when he was also the brand ambassador for Bench years ago. And the comments are pretty much about how it made them flutter coz PSJ was really focused on the screen whe  the picture came up. :lol:

The one who posted it used to be a MinMin but she adores PsJ now (but still a solid PMY fan).. and they are just really mesmerized that PMY somehow appeared on these two men's Bench event. The past and her present :relaxed:

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

58 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

can someone tell me what this person is talking about? who’s the guy in the red pic? lee min ho? cr twitter

@Matilda_Anne @zashi23

Photo on the left is when LMH had his fanmeet/event in the Philippines years back. A clip of City Hunter was shown with PMY on the clip, and LMH was all eyes and ears. Fast forward to 2019, it's still the same woman on the screen (PMY), same host of the event, same feeling (of adoration or love, maybe), but with a different man (PSJ).

Replies to the tweet include:

1. A photo of fans holding up a set of marquee lights spelling PMY during the event

2. How they felt a sense of romantic excitement (no direct translation of the exaxt word they used to describe this, but the word is "kilig") when they saw the marquee lights spelling PMY

3. How one fan liked that PSJ was staring at the screen very intently when the Triple Park photo was shown

Their original plan was to hold up this set (see photo below) but they were only able to bring the PMY marquee in the venue. Poster said she was certain PSJ saw it when he was looking at ther direction at a certain point during the fanmeet. These Filipino PPC fans are awesome. One of them even saw PSJ at the hotel lobby YET AGAIN and said that PSJ smiled at her. 

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

Wooww the crowd were superb! It was like he was having a solo concert :joy:You guys're awesome! Btw anyone spotted someone from Guam?:ph34r: She might be somewhere around.. Jk:P

Here some tb from PMY iv.. Another 'coincidence' i guess.. Oh no maybe we should start call it destiny :wub:

Pics-Art-09-29-11-37-47.jpg

They always share similar thought especially in love and marriage.. Love it

• Like 3
  • Love 8

Hi. I’m a silent reader ever since WWSK. And I just got home from SeoJun’s funmeet. The event was superb tho we’re little bit disappointed cause my friend and I were actually waiting for him to do the aura pose but still it was really really fun. He’s so cute throughout the show. 

Oh one thing I observed, when asked about those IG photos of him.. when the three park was shown, he did not answer it immediately and looked at the screen then smiled.

• Like 5
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, parklovepark said:

were actually waiting for him to do the aura pose

Mee too and my friends too were waiting for it. We also shout Vice Chairman but its okay PMY has her own Cameo in PSJ Fun Meet hahaha Also when he was ask What is his favorite / memorable drama (I can't remember the exact question) The camera was focus in the Banner of PPC then PSJ ask the crowd hahaha 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, ParkParkMYSJ said:

Mee too and my friends too were waiting for it. We also shout Vice Chairman but its okay PMY has her own Cameo in PSJ Fun Meet hahaha Also when he was ask What is his favorite / memorable drama (I can't remember the exact question) The camera was focus in the Banner of PPC then PSJ ask the crowd hahaha 

Too bad cause everybody wants to see his cute side. But have you seen that “PMY” LED in the screen when the host asked Seo Jun about his friends? I really wanted to assume that he also saw it  *insert my delulu here* cause after it was shown he seems to look for it in the audience or maybe not. So bare with me. Lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1