[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

19 hours ago, rinex said:

his bracelet looks familiar!!!

If I rmb it right, that looks similar to his Wooga Wooga gang's ^^

Smart & witty, as always :kiss_closed: kutie goes shy~shy~shy :wub: I've heard ppl asked where Park Sae Roy went coz they only saw VP Young Joon since yesterday lol~

• Like 3
  • Love 1

hi.. in spite of all ur update here, finally...our king PSJ FUN meet:wub:....is today Sept. 29 in Manila... ....:yum:.!!!! Thx guys....we're  jealous but enjoying' all the shows,...e.g., FR. KOREA TO MANILA, screen shots, (all sides: front, back, shots, we're good PSJ)--:blush: trendy (cute) airport outfits, recaps of his visit,  aura of HOTTIE "SEO JOON., press con  promos, etc....thx.:wink:

BTW, paging,:sweatingbullets:-----, who ever is the handler of @bn_sj2013, ig? MIA,  PLZ, pleaseeeee UPDATE???

TYVM :heart:..we can't get enough of PSJ. (lol, co-workers fangirlin' to the core., as if i am not:!) ........ on my way, hm, txtin' my loml---, even hubby said, which honey(s)??? ha-ha he knew,  PSJ pun :tounge_wink:

PPC, more events coming soon,  :love: muah xoxo.

• Like 2

Seems like PSJ had delicious food during his welcome dinner. He liked a dish called sisig, which I think actually started as beer match food but ended up as a favorite dish among Filipino gatherings. According to recipes on the internet this is made of grilled then chopped pig's face (mask, snout, ears), sometimes chopped liver, and is sometimes made with pig's brain (although I do not think they would have served him the kind with the brain), onions,  and served on a sizzling plate. I kinda had a feeling he likes beer match food, so it's not a surprise he ended up liking this. (Also, Koreans like eating pork.)

It looks very easy to make, so maybe him and his publicly single, beautiful neighbor can share this while having some drinks together when he comes home.

He also mentioned he wants to come back in the Philippines for more work, and I think that when he sees his fans later today he will realize how difficult it would be for him (and his neighbor) to go full ninja mode in a country like the Philippines. But the Philippines has so many hidden tourist spots so they might want to consider that :tounge_xd:

To the Filipino fans who will be (or already are) at the venue grounds -- have a grand time, and share anecdotes / photos when you can! 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, minmangfan said:

Seems like PSJ had delicious food during his welcome dinner. He liked a dish called sisig

yes!!sisig is indeed a delicious food!!especially w/beers. Seen some photos with lots of people lined up at the fanmeet venue!!

• Like 2