[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Maybe we can expect for seojun's visit in preview clip at the end of TMAD tonight's episode. Though his full appearance is almost certainly in next week's episode. But bcz i'm craving for him and can't get enough of him even though his face is all over my sns today, i still wanna see him, so just a glance of his face in the preview is ok for me :lol:  we'll see...

Ps. To filipino fans : have fun on the funmeet you guys and happy weekend everyone :heart:

• Like 2

Unreleased Bench pics on the billboard :P lookin' forward to seeing his bright smile :wub: 

And the preview for his appearance in 3MAD is outtttt too, white shirt & jeans!!! Park So Dam keeps callin' him "Min Hyukie oppa", and he also called her "Ki Jeong" as in Parasite :kiss_closed:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Omgggg in jeans again!!! Glad he had a warm welcoming there, and hope he'll get to try many delicious food, then have a blast with all his fans in Manila :wub:

Thanks a lot for the reminder, he took my heart & my soul there with him alr lol~ Nice shirt btw #ManoftheHour B)

• Like 3