[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

4 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i think he lost weight.. he looks skinny :sweatingbullets:~ when i saw him walking in some vid i can see his legs are thinner.. maybe it’s jst my eyes?~ :(

hope he will take care of his health despite of busy flming~   

I assume that’s for getting younger look for his drama IC. What’s sad is he lost some fat from his face too :blink:

Can’t this be achieved using makeup techniques?? We all know his a perfectionist but it looks like drama getup is taking a toll on his health.

stay healthy and hearty PSJ :P

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, canangel7019 said:

I assume that’s for getting younger look for his drama IC. What’s sad is he lost some fat from his face too :blink:

Can’t this be achieved using makeup techniques?? We all know his a perfectionist but it looks like drama getup is taking a toll on his health.

stay healthy and hearty PSJ :P

Yes he did lose some weight.. i guess to get into character for IC. I dont think he looks unhealthy though..he still looks good, you can still see his built. We can just easily notice that he lost weight because he is tall and coming from FFMW days.. we can tell that he got slimmer. His current look actually reminds me of his Tommy Hilfiger days.. :wub:

but looks like everyone saying he looks flawless and goodlooking :joy: He did look kinda thin but I guess he just losing a bit his bulky biceps and muscles, I think he eat well and stay healthy :D

Later we can see him again with that muscular body of him when he has extra time to do more exercise. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Omo I feel so excited. 

41 minutes ago, rinex said:

Our Captain PSJ will be arriving in Manila today!!?Why so early??he might be visiting beautiful spots in the Phils...

There will be Prescon before the fun meet. Yeah I hope he will enjoy here in the Philippines. Can't wait 

• Like 1
  • Love 1