[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

psj- I think this(bed scene) will not be able to be aired.

(※it means bed scene is too hot(?) to be aired.)

So they did it for fun!? :sweatingbullets: PDnim~~~ Wish you put it all on the show ahaha.

I REALLY wish I could watch the DVD bts of the bedscene :bawling:

ps wrong time to be in Guam unless it was a delayed post ahaha 

• LOL 3

4 hours ago, brownsugar said:

Among so many sophisticated shops in her luxurious neighborhood.. That shop must have special signature snacks for pets:lol:

Cakes for dogs aren't cakes made for humans, so they may not be many shops where one can buy a cake made for a dog's appropriate diet. A good dog parent wouldn't give their dog a regular for- humans cake.  So it makes sense that many celebs would patronize the same dog-food bakery. :)

4 hours ago, tali58 said:

Cakes for dogs aren't cakes made for humans, so they may not be many shops where one can buy a cake made for a dog's appropriate diet. A good dog parent wouldn't give their dog a regular for- humans cake.  So it makes sense that many celebs would patronize the same dog-food bakery. :)

there are many dog food shops in Korea. and the shop where ppc bought bd cake is not the one that many celebs patronize..until now, just only two celebs(psj and pmy:D) bought dogs foods from the blueneko shop.

so i mean..i was 99% sure that ppc are real. but after seeing recent simba&leon's bd foods, i changed my mind..i'm 1000% sure now that ppc are real.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

I still wonder how on earth was this photo taken. I know that it's from the balcony of another room, but that far out? How? They must have a drone or something...or a selfie stick for a GoPro or something.

But because of the angle of this photo I am 100% sure this wasn't taken by her mom. Maybe her brother? Or maybe it's that other guy with long arms (and long legs) who happen to be her neighbor...

• LOL 4

On 9/21/2019 at 6:40 PM, twoparkcouple said:

@tali58  just a rumor..because i don't believe 100% this kind of sightings without strong proofs.

@mimi8592  I think it is up to individuals to believe what they think about ppc..

some fans can think ppc are real..some fans can think it's not true..some fans can think ppc already broke up.

@twoparkcouple, I agree with you. That's the way I think, too. :D

• Like 1

19 hours ago, quietobserver said:

lol dog cake case, like I said, 'close neighbour' can suggest it:phew: why not? Blueneko can be famous thanks to ppc :D later it will be well known among celebrities hahaha

yep maybe her close neighbor recommended leon's bd cake.:D pmy had prepared homemade cake for leon bd until last year.

but simba had a bd party with the blueneko foods in July this year..and after two months, leon's bd foods changed to the same foods with simba..B)

What the compatible(?) neighbors..:lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

23 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

What the compatible(?) neighbors..:lol:

yes these two ‘neighbours’ are really compatible~ that’s y they hv so many coincidences eg similar fashion items, the same dog breed (with the same name meaning), travel to the same places at (almost) the same time in the past, disappeared together in Phuket, bought dog cakes from the same shop bla bla bla~~~~ 

all the dating comments on naver/daum and PSJ tagging on ig bfore wwwsk must also because they are ‘neighbours’ lol... 

meanwhile my nxt door neighbour doesnt even know i exist... luckily i hv a compatible housemate aka husband :phew: ~ 

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

Yeah,, that Blue Neko shop was relatively unknown to public, until people found out where Leon's birthday treats came from. And even if it was Simba who had those same bday treats first (since his bday came first), It was only now that the bakeshop reposted PMYs post on Leon' bday. She is the ONLY celebrity posted so far on their IG feed, coz they are not famous to celebritites at all.  They do have pictures of dog birthdays, but they are from regular people.

• Like 3

It's okay to be close. And it's okay to keep in contact. And it's okay to share good things or sources together. And it's okay to have same common interest. :D

Everything is okay when it's about PPC haha. PPC are doing okay in their own world.:P We are enjoying their shareness and closeness. woot woot! 

Meanwhile, hope PSJ doing fine and stay healthy during his filming. Dont know if there will be any news or photos of him as special judge tomorrow, just hope he's enjoying the film festival. 

And my dear Rachel~ what's with Guam~?:P Blue blue blue, I love blue :wub: Our queen do enjoy leisure time before being So Minyoung back. Stay healthy and have more fun girl!

• Like 5