[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I dont know how many times I replay the beginning part just to watch his bare face :P haha. 

And his football skills... I was amazed with his 2nd goal! Whatt?? I cant see clearly the skill but wow the ball was fast.

And .... is the field his runaway?:w00t:  That figure:P 

ezgif-com-gif-maker-1.gif

I'll be waiting patiencelyyyy till I can see MY log too :D

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, mimi8592 said:

regarding his worries, he totally has a point. And I do do do hope that fans (solids or shippers) know the limits ^^

Yeah everyone should have personal space. Not everything we need to share. Let's be contented what they want to share and cherish every single moment. 

Screenshot-20190923-185441.jpg

He is still handsome even in bareface. I'm excited to their new projects and event. I'm excited to see their outfits.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

I dont know how many times I replay the beginning part just to watch his bare face :P haha. 

And his football skills... I was amazed with his 2nd goal! Whatt?? I cant see clearly the skill but wow the ball was fast.

And .... is the field his runaway?:w00t:  That figure:P 

I'll be waiting patiencelyyyy till I can see MY log too :D

His abs are showing thru his shirt. We are blessed :joy: But PMY is the most blessed among all women -- she got to (or still gets to) touch and see that six-pack. :joy:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Yay, PSJ gorgeous, natural (like a bare face, "promo" commercial) -:wub:--he's so handsome, manly, hot...the killer abs, his aura (:blush:oh, thx guys, here... PSJ U MADE our day...:love: more fired, up!! 

Btw, guys just, mpov (my point of view). Sometimes, reality we can't help it..i.e., analyze what's out there: In case u raise ur brows, higher or lower, it's up to u, ( u can ck it out too?) We are peaceful here but also,"  entitled too with realistic expectations," with ppc. I am not trolling 'em, just connecting the dots, that lead 2 PPC! :fearful:  :dizzy: but i'll try to get over it n (vent) here, again, this is just the other side of the equation or could be nothing burger :(

Last time here, I mentioned: on the IT editor of #parkseojoon hashtag on ig: obviously focuses mainly, psj, or ppc , other k-pop n' events, very minimal on his other previous co-stars and very telling a ppc IT ed!  :kiss_wink: 

While other hand #parkminyoung hashtag ig (being a ppc, guys, visit n' ck it out?) mmm' , thinking...really... is the IT editor focusing more to PMY, -EX (es)  as if the theme, "to all the men she loved before," n' now or ofc, the new drama 2020, n' wanna be bf, relevant, etc....:frown: am just a ppc, fan here? curious, sharing...asking??

PMY," City Hunter co-star, although, in the last 3 TO 4 months, he's obviously got upgraded from none bumped to, 1st or 2nd TOP PHOTOS in there, but his photos are very few, compared with PMY  "healer co star, JCW" mostly excessive pics, days ago, (not today it toned down, 50-60 photos of JCW...I felt it's healer ig? ----kk, just sharing my reaction...like woah)!  "like paid ig, site, or rep., Truly, I'm just asking, there's more than meets the eye....

:open_mouth:

Why are they promoting the 5 yrs., reunion? bc they're reuniting in AAA? or announcing an old drama 2014 to  or healer2?  Take note (the seating arrangement are quite near ea. other. Hmm,  are they' ready to announce something? PMY---- I guess, better that way, making it prominent to fans than into guessing game, push pull!!!:rolleyes:

Being a ppc, I observed, PSJ presence in the #parkminyoung ig, lately, just passing thru, promoting here n' there events, --------ok, lemme see...sigh! guess, just very prominent, was the b-day of Park LEON. 

And a ppc (shipper), down loaded n' shared....(it was posted here, too!) :bawling:

"PARK SIMBA-PARKLEON" b-day (paralleled) coincidences, very cute, OBVIOUSLY, taken down or there less that few hrs? (sorry, I worked 12 hrs shift,  noticed after few hrs only..I wonder why was it removed? too much coincidences??? :sweatingbullets:  So, minute (small) but still just valid, to sigh n' wonder. fine, just PPC, tmi.:triumph: 

Just lemme have a history 101 class, to my memory, PSJ, rooted for PMY to do the WWWSK, i.e., ROMCOM, n' the rest is doing, great.. pmy had her 1st FAN MEETING, more drama(s) coming to PMY'S WAY, she's  w/5.1 ig followers ...I'm so glad, PSJ always fair, instrumental and helpful to his fellow actress esp., PMY! 

Our King, PSJ is super nice, super handsome, super sweet, super funny, super faithful (to his fans, to simba n' obviously, to ppl that loves him!) PSJ super strong, he can deal with it. The least, we can do is to remain supportive.  All of us here, we want what's BEST FOR PSJ.!!!!PMY!

TO PPC, we want them to be happy 2gether,:heart: like true ppc, we respect their choices in life (again, don't judge me), just playing, realistic....peace, y'all!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

20 hours ago, jingjaja said:

As PSJ once said that Only time can tell.

We've been waiting patiently for more than a year...and I believe we can wait continute...

Waiting to see ...:heart:

ps. @duopark  Please do not refer to others shipper in here. thanks :)

What do you think about Leon Birthday? I want know from psj’s fan.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Maie W said:

Yay, PSJ gorgeous, natural (like a bare face, "promo" commercial) -:wub:--he's so handsome, manly, hot...the killer abs, his aura (:blush:oh, thx guys, here... PSJ U MADE our day...:love: more fired, up!! 

Btw, guys just, mpov (my point of view). Sometimes, reality we can't help it..i.e., analyze what's out there: In case u raise ur brows, higher or lower, it's up to u, ( u can ck it out too?) We are peaceful here but also,"  entitled too with realistic expectations," with ppc. I am not trolling 'em, just connecting the dots, that lead 2 PPC! :fearful:  :dizzy: but i'll try to get over it n (vent) here, again, this is just the other side of the equation or could be nothing burger :(

Last time here, I mentioned: on the IT editor of #parkseojoon hashtag on ig: obviously focuses mainly, psj, or ppc , other k-pop n' events, very minimal on his other previous co-stars and very telling a ppc IT ed!  :kiss_wink: 

While other hand #parkminyoung hashtag ig (being a ppc, guys, visit n' ck it out?) mmm' , thinking...really... is the IT editor focusing more to PMY, -EX (es)  as if the theme, "to all the men she loved before," n' now or ofc, the new drama 2020, n' wanna be bf, relevant, etc....:frown: am just a ppc, fan here? curious, sharing...asking??

PMY," City Hunter co-star, although, in the last 3 TO 4 months, he's obviously got upgraded from none bumped to, 1st or 2nd TOP PHOTOS in there, but his photos are very few, compared with PMY  "healer co star, JCW" mostly excessive pics, days ago, (not today it toned down, 50-60 photos of JCW...I felt it's healer ig? ----kk, just sharing my reaction...like woah)!  "like paid ig, site, or rep., Truly, I'm just asking, there's more than meets the eye....

:open_mouth:

Why are they promoting the 5 yrs., reunion? bc they're reuniting in AAA? or announcing an old drama 2014 to  or healer2?  Take note (the seating arrangement are quite near ea. other. Hmm,  are they' ready to announce something? PMY---- I guess, better that way, making it prominent to fans than into guessing game, push pull!!!:rolleyes:

Being a ppc, I observed, PSJ presence in the #parkminyoung ig, lately, just passing thru, promoting here n' there events, --------ok, lemme see...sigh! guess, just very prominent, was the b-day of Park LEON. 

And a ppc (shipper), down loaded n' shared....(it was posted here, too!) :bawling:

"PARK SIMBA-PARKLEON" b-day (paralleled) coincidences, very cute, OBVIOUSLY, taken down or there less that few hrs? (sorry, I worked 12 hrs shift,  noticed after few hrs only..I wonder why was it removed? too much coincidences??? :sweatingbullets:  So, minute (small) but still just valid, to sigh n' wonder. fine, just PPC, tmi.:triumph: 

Just lemme have a history 101 class, to my memory, PSJ, rooted for PMY to do the WWWSK, i.e., ROMCOM, n' the rest is doing, great.. pmy had her 1st FAN MEETING, more drama(s) coming to PMY'S WAY, she's  w/5.1 ig followers ...I'm so glad, PSJ always fair, instrumental and helpful to his fellow actress esp., PMY! 

Our King, PSJ is super nice, super handsome, super sweet, super funny, super faithful (to his fans, to simba n' obviously, to ppl that loves him!) PSJ super strong, he can deal with it. The least, we can do is to remain supportive.  All of us here, we want what's BEST FOR PSJ.!!!!PMY!

TO PPC, we want them to be happy 2gether,:heart: like true ppc, we respect their choices in life (again, don't judge me), just playing, realistic....peace, y'all!

What do you say guy? The more I read, the more confused and confused what you were talking about? :huh:sorry guy 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Kimmiso_Minyoung said:

What do you say guy? The more I read, the more confused and confused what you were talking about? :huh:sorry guy 

Thats just how she express her emotions about ppc. She's long been in this forum.. and she rarely comments. But when she does, its usually that long. Basically she just wants to let everyone know that she loves PPC. Just take what you can get from her post. :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kimmiso_Minyoung said:

Again, that's (my point of view) guess, freedom to share here. Just sharing...didn't mean to confuse you. 

• Like 4

Everyone miss PPC of cos. . .

Last year, it was Secretary Kim year. It was indeed a splendid year for our PPC, with so many awards and coincidences and connection between them . And also us, happy as our days filled with PPC updates. This year, definitely changed due to their individual projects. Eventho we heard less of them together, we always got surprise by their hints and another coincidences. Clearly they dont need to be force to be connected haha. Even Comzia is on our side. PPC will be pairing with other costars soon but rmb drama and reality life is totally different. ;) Tootalllyyyyy different..

No need to worry, no need to rush, no need to get shaken. PPC remain always in heart. :heart:

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Kimmiso_Minyoung said:

What do you think about Leon Birthday? I want know from psj’s fan.

It is difficult that they will buy a set cake from the same shop from many shops in Seoul. We should wait to see because PSJ said that only time can tell.  We should give them personal space and ask that we wait patiently. 

58 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

lol some ppl said ‘many celebs’ also bought pet cakes from that shop...hihihihi

okayyyyyy 

> ps if u guys are curious how many celebs also bought pet cakes from that shop, jst visit its ig page.. u will know 

really? some ppl(i think i know who they are..:D) said that?

I really want to know who are the celebs that bought the pet cake set from that shop too..except ppc.:lol:

if many celebs did too, please show me the pics.:rolleyes:

if you guys visit the shop's ig, you can see pmy is the only one who is a celeb that bought cake from the shop..ahh sorry just two celebs..psj and pmy:lol:

(if psj posted simba bd photo in public on his ig, the owner of shop also reposted psj post..like pmy post...:phew:)

@we ree

yep simba&leon's cake set from blueneko shop.

• LOL 7

1 hour ago, we ree said:

I want to know, What psj said in bts bed scene, after he wear his shirt ? and pmy look very sexi stand on the bed, very happy,,,

Yeah I am curious too...if anyone can provide insight 

guys idk but ppc look so happy , content , extremely at ease & deep love (gaze in their eyes Can’t deny) in each other’s arms in bts clip.

even if we are not biased anyone can feel their affection, warmth for each other. Wow they seemed to be so much in love during wwwsk :wub: 

if they are still in love, I wish they don’t sacrifice it for their career and wait for each other.

god bless them and help them through this phase.

• Like 4