[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

The next track will be about Seo Joonie the promising football lover aka the local football king :heart: Wonder if this football field is also within his area so his neighbors can come cheer on him maybe :tounge_xd:

PS: Just watched the 4th track with his son (again lol~) and now the teaser is out, what a coincidence :lol:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, canangel7019 said:

PPC shippers - healer and pmy reunion after 5 yrs at AAA awards in November 

what should be our reaction and of course expectations from this encounter ??? :hushed:

Seems PSJ might not attend ! :frown:

just be happy for the other ship. :P

I personally think it would be kinda cute if they meet each other... I think the others here is totally fine with the PMY and JCW reaction.

Don't worrry about PMY's previous partners. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

just be happy for the other ship. :P

I personally think it would be kinda cute if they meet each other... I think the others here is totally fine with the PMY and JCW reaction.

Don't worrry about PMY's previous partners. 

Yeah happy for other ship :) Wont budge even She has encounter with her EX B)

as someone said we should remain hopeless till the very end we all are waiting so desperately :tounge_xd:

• Like 3

He really does take good care of himself & cultivate healthy routine/ habit. Just like our Mi Nyeongie, I can truly feel their genuine desire to attain the state of calmness & serenity, and their hope to enjoy (a common) life to their fullest. I can just sit there all day listening to his talk (even when I can't understand everything), a man with a lot of thoughts & consideration indeed :heart: I rmb he shared during an earlier interview about this football games he has with his gang (he played with Woo Do Hwan during TDF too) & that he's more of a forwarder type, now we can witness that ourselves (3/13 goals :lol:). And it's also funny when the subtitle pointed out to the cameraman as "the criminal who missed the filming of his hattrick" :joy: still kudos to Awesome coz they know our monday blues so well to release a new track today kkk

PS: love all his worries for his fans, feeling blessed to be a Park's officer :wub: so looking forward to what he has in store for us, and we'd better not miss that Youtube live if he's gonna do it :P

PPS: so in love his bare face, it shines without any makeup touchup, and that hairband too lol~ :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

46 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

PPS: so in love his bare face, it shines without any makeup touchup, and that hairband too lol~ :D

Yessss agree with all ur points!  just like what u said i can sit all day listening to him talking and staring at his bare face with that little pimple on his chin.. Even he's still cute when he's coughing in the middle of talking :lol::heart:

• Love 1

On 9/23/2019 at 1:56 PM, canangel7019 said:

PPC shippers - healer and pmy reunion after 5 yrs at AAA awards in November 

what should be our reaction and of course expectations from this encounter ??? :hushed:

she can attend any awards with her costars. Psj attended awards with other female costars so many times. if fans don't want her to attend awards with costars except psj, i think it's too unfair for her.-_-

anyway, i really look forward to seeing her wearing dress in the awards. she usually likes wearing a white dress. so i guess she wil wear a white dress again. i think she really looks beautiful with white. because she's an angel.:kiss_wink:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

she can attend any awards with her costars. 

anyway, i really look forward to seeing her wearing dress in the awards. she usually likes wearing a white dress. so i guess she wil wear a white dress again. i think she really looks beautiful with white. because she's an angel.:kiss_wink:

True dear, it's their profession to be "see-thru" through events & public display, we can't keep them for ourselves (or for any individuals) like glass flowers in the greenhouse. They shine & I hope the public can see their aura. I'm positive they're well aware that it's a burden but also a "privilege" for them to be mentioned by the mass, wayyyyy better than we moan abt them being forgotten or overlooked rait :D and I'm totally fine if she's accompanied by her ex-costars or even a new face, wouldn't budge an in inch coz friendly relationships is always a bliss in this industry too :rolleyes: I mean true fans know her, and know the difference if you know what I mean *wink wink* B)

Talkin' abt her event gowns, my fav is when she goes bare shoulders, me & my phone always go sleepless when she does that haha. Our Mi Nyeongie defo nails such looks. My little greed is that she'll go beyond a bit from that wavy long hair, a refreshment hopefully :P 

@ParkParkMYSJ regarding his worries, he totally has a point. And I do do do hope that fans (solids or shippers) know the limits ^^

• Like 3
  • Love 2