[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Wow, what a "coincidence" :joy:

Happy Birthday, Leon! I hope you had a fun day with Mom, Dad, and your brother. 

P.S. That pet cake shop may be the only pet cake shop in/near Cheongdam-dong, but I don't think they offer just one same set of doggie bday cakes/biscuits, eh? Maybe Leon's neighbor/friend Simba gave him some of the cake and biscuits during his birthday months ago and Leon liked it, so Leon's mom made sure to buy him just the same. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

6 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

It took quite sometime today for her to post leon's bday pic and she chose to post that photo. Pretty sure she's also aware that shippers will do such collage right:rolleyes:

Oh, you know, it's just another "coincidence" :rolleyes: and she's not following @bn_sj2013 so she "wouldn't really know" :rolleyes: it was the exact same cake and biscuits (or pizza, bec apparently there's a thing called pizza for puppies in Korea).

Nothing happening here, really. Just the exact same taste in dog breeds, and everything dog-related such as dog's birthday food etc. :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 2

IMG-20190922-233844.jpg

IMG-20190922-233827.jpg

His bday theme was always blue.. And this year too.. But omma healthy cake change to a cute choc pie(?) this year hahahaha (I don't think it's choc anyway) She even top up with some cookies and snacks.. Little leon must be happy as he got the same bday celebration as his bro

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

5 hours ago, duopark said:

One _____ shipper acc just posted the shop where they provide bday treats for celebs’ dogs and all of the them (even the signage) are similar.. Oh well.. But I still believe this is just not mere coincidence :grimace:

I saw this too just now. But I don't think they're the only pet bake shop in Korea. There's Happy Pang Pang, for one. If Blue Neko gives out free birthday sets to celeb dogs then it's understandable that this isn't the work of PPC's magic lol but it's still fun to think about this as yet another "coincidence". Just like their dogs breed and names, you know. :joy:

Edit: felt the need to edit out the ship name 

Edited by minmangfan
  • Awesome 3

@duopark

Buhahaha.:lol: the shop is not famous at all in Korea. and it is not the shop for celebs’ dogs.

moreover there are so many dog food shops in Korea. even the shop is not in Cheongdam-dong where ppc live.:D do you know what i mean?

Just let them be. the only thing they can do is to make excuses for ppc's innumrable coincidences.:phew:

(and dear.. please don't mention other ships in here. This is the happy place for ppc. I hope you understand.:))

@Flowerone96

i wonder why Leon's bd cake was suddenly changed this year.:D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 6

yeah yeah dog foods prepared for celebs but the nearest neighbour had celebrated his baby's birthday and Simba probably enjoyed it so why not recommend it for Leon's birthday too,right? What? Cant 'close friend' a.k.a 'close neighbour' even recommended it?:phew::D We know they are close anyway...:P

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

As PSJ once said that Only time can tell.

We've been waiting patiently for more than a year...and I believe we can wait continute...

Waiting to see ...:heart:

ps. @duopark  Please do not refer to others shipper in here. thanks :)