[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

6 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

semi pre-production is that half of the drama is filmed before the air and half of the drama is filmed during airing. it is a common production style which is recently being used in most k-drama.

and pre-production is that whole parts of drama is filmed before airing(ex- Arthdal Chronicles)

Oh u've answered it already :lol:

1 hour ago, cicagw557623 said:

What is that i read some comment on pmy drama confirm artikel on naver about seo kang joon it's bad comment i don't know if that wrong translate cause sometimes korean translate to english is different meaning.

all k-celebs can receive bad comments on naver. so just ignore that.

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

wow so many dvd contents are being spread on sns these days...hmm..

True. I know everyone have their rights to the dvd since they owned it but seeing PPC's very hot intimate scenes seems too much to be share to the public. I understand everyone so excited about the dvd contents but lets refrain posting too intimate or too sexy still cuts or clips since people will have too much speculations that may hurt our PPC. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

True. I know everyone have their rights to the dvd since they owned it but seeing PPC's very hot intimate scenes seems too much to be share to the public. I understand everyone so excited about the dvd contents but lets refrain posting too intimate or too sexy still cuts or clips since people will have too much speculations that may hurt our PPC. 

yep i hope fans will not post bed scene& bed scene bts. it's tooooooo hot to be public. i think dvd owners can understand what i'm saying. :rolleyes:B)

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

We're crossing our fingers for more sweetness overdose. My most pitiful deleted part was Simba's interaction/ chemistry with Leon's Mommy ㅠㅠ I feel like that was an unsolved puzzle to me personally aigoo ㅋㅋㅋ

Here's for a less tedious wait :P 

• Like 4