[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I am sooooo happy that this half year end till next year we can see more of PPC on screen :love:

- Busted 2

- PSJ appearance in 3 Meals A Day

- PMY attendance for AAA 2019

(who knows if we can see PPC at other year end awards;))

- Itaewon Class 

- If The Weather Is Nice, I'll Come To You

I'm happy they get to do what they love to do and support each other:heart: 

• Like 4
  • Love 5

More events for our King, PSJ: :wub::wub::wub:

Not so good in IG nor Korean, just tried to translate just short version...

(Park Seo Joon, Ju Bo-young appointed as Special Examiner of Asif this year!)  Not sure, the date but did you forget ? :kiss_wink:

In Asif, there is a  Short Face Image, given to the best actors. The Special Judges who will select the award winners for this year's short film are actor Park Seo-joon, and Ju Joo-young, who won awards for his fascinating performance through last year's. Who will be the winners of the year?

Park Seo Joon, Sept. 29, 2019. Fun Meet in Manila: (ha, I'm fr. CA, but :heart:2 support our handsome, King n' HOTTIE,  PSJ!) 

PLUS: I hope he will win major award(s) for TDF (DIVINE FURY).  I think w/ all the WEEKLY RANKING K-DRAMA ACTORS, going on? At least, he is the only one, among the least, with a MOVIE 2019 (TDF) that was shown GLOBAL, not just in Korea? (NVM, U can correct me, no prob. if I am wrong?!) 

Good luck to drama(s) PPC! :love:

Note btw, PPS, thx 4 ur help, the last post :)

More events for our King, PSJ: :wub::wub::wub:

Park Seo Joon X Ju Bo-young appointed as Special Examiner of Asif this year!]  Did you forget ??? :kiss_wink:  In Asif, there is a `` Short Face Image '' given to the best actors. The Special Judges who will select the award winners for this year's short film are actor Park Seo-joon, and Ju Joo-young, who won awards for his fascinating performance through last year's.⠀ Who will be the winners of the year?

Park Seo Joon, Fun Meet in Manila: (ha, I'm fr. CA, but :heart:support PSJ!)

PLUS: I hope he will win major award(s) for TDF (DIVINE FURY).  I think w/ all the WEEKLY RANKING K-DRAMA ACTORS, going on? At least, he is the only one, among the rest, with a MOVIE 2019 (TDF) that was shown GLOBAL, not just in Korea? (NVM, U can correct me, no prob. if I am wrong?!)

Good luck to PPC! :love:

Note btw, PPS, thx 4 ur help, the last post :)

Edited by Maie W
just rushing.

36 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

OH!!!!!!!! POOR MY Seo Joon.  Looks like SIMBA is more popular than him. :mrgreen:

Ahaha actually now that this was brought up...I was shocked for his channel that the views were lower than expected? I think cos he isn’t like mostly filming himself maybe that’s why. Anyway I enjoyed the recent video the most :sweatingbullets:

• Insightful 1

maybe, this will boost more views on PSJ channel: :) 

Wow, our King PSJ fandom :kiss_wink:, imagine the fans even said in twitter, they were camping outside BENCH, just to get in line .the power of our PSJ!. Huge crowds turned out! Just  to secure (I think, for couple of days, but VIP tickets are sold out or as of 4 HOURS, ALL TICKETS SOLD OUT, WAS CHAOS, FANS ARE UPSET, HOW POOR BENCH NOT ORG (VENUE TOO SMALL FOR OUR PSJ)...., wow!!!! they were so pricey tickets, tsk, tsk., tsk, wish I'm there, can't wait, for photos tho..(SEPT. 29). 

for sure our dear SIMBA will not upstage, PSJ! :wub:

PSJ fun meet in Manila: :heart:

Cr to the owner: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2i2T5cpEcN/

• Like 3

4 hours ago, jingjaja said:

OH!!!!!!!! POOR MY Seo Joon.  Looks like SIMBA is more popular than him. :mrgreen:

Honestly, I'm one of those who keep playing the vid till it got that figure:P Sorry SJ but Simba is my favorite now:joy: Hope he'll continue to feat Simba in his next next vlog.. I love the caring side of him when he take care of Simba.. He definitely will be a good daddy :wub:

• LOL 3

26 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Whats the difference, if i may ask?

semi pre-production is that half of the drama is filmed before the air and half of the drama is filmed during airing. it is a common production style which is recently being used in most k-drama.

and pre-production is that whole parts of drama is filmed before airing(ex- Arthdal Chronicles)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Whats the difference, if i may ask?

Pre production is they have finished shooting all episodes before the drama airs while semi pre production when the drama first airs, they only have to finish a few episodes left.. Thats what i've known all this time.. Cmiiw :D am i right? @twoparkcouple