[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

8 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

i love this part of bts jp ver. pmy does like that in front of psj.(such a teasing girl) :D

so everyone(staff) exclaim "ppoppo-hae, ppoppo-hae(kiss her kiss her)" :lol:

Yesss Ahahah when I saw this part I was like .....wooow PMY you’re really daring. She was really close to his face and playfully making a kiss face right at him whilst he looks right at her  :astonished::wub:making that pose! I was not ready!! 

1 hour ago, platy1sri said:
Close up.video :kiss_wink:

Cr pmyifansunited

She looks less white washed here which is good! I love the dress!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brownsugar said:

Noticed that both of them have a small blurry mole on their cheek:sweatingbullets:pmy on her left while psj on his right cheek..

my most fav OTP...:lol:

yup:D i thought i'm the only one who notice such small cute thing:P plus, it almost at the same spot! just that hers in on left while his on right..such a coincidence couple

• Like 4

10 hours ago, ParkParkMYSJ said:

Hey, guys, the dress, tho speaks volume, like ….our queen, Valentino dress is a direct admission that she loves PPC, or better yet, like putting a banner I am with "OUR KING, PSJ"? That's BOLD TO WEAR!!!! (yay!) dunno, I didn't' see her wearing a "designer " gown, w/ her co-star, i.e., "kissing scene. " To me, it's a validation. if she's not in favor of the design, she'll not wear it. 

I’m screamin’ yes the PPC SHIP, arrived safely! :wub::wub::wub::love::tounge_wink::love:

Credit to the owner: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2DSi_2gt3U/

guys, I don’t go here often to post, but I’m so elated, v. proud of this ppc forum! love2, ya PPS! I'm faithfully reading this daily guys, gr8at job! :heart:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Maie W said:

Hey, guys, the dress, tho speaks volume, like ….our queen, Valentino dress is a direct admission that she loves PPC, or better yet, like putting a banner I am with "OUR KING, PSJ"? That's BOLD TO WEAR!!!! (yay!) dunno, I didn't' see her wearing a "designer " gown, w/ her co-star, i.e., "kissing scene. " To me, it's a validation. if she's not in favor of the design, she'll not wear it. 

I’m screamin’ yes the PPC SHIP, arrived safely! :wub::wub::wub::love::tounge_wink::love:

Credit to the owner: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2DSi_2gt3U/

guys, I don’t go here often to post, but I’m so elated, v. proud of this ppc forum! love2, ya PPS! I'm faithfully reading this daily guys, gr8at job! :heart:

Hey you won’t believe but those were my exact thoughts when I saw PMY in that dress 

omg I am on cloud nine :kiss_wink: