[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

23 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Check her account again... she knows what she did.. she evn apologized..

Omg i was so shocked at first, but then I checked other pps accounts in the list of followers pretty much still there so seems like PSJ only blocked that account.. So sorry for him/her..

6 minutes ago, duopark said:

Omg i was so shocked at first, but then I checked other pps accounts in the list of followers pretty much still there so seems like PSJ only blocked that account.. So sorry for him/her..

What the heck did that account do for him to block their account? Is the question.....:huh:

For PSJ or even his team to personally go out of his way to block that account speaks volumes more on them than PPC....

Our OTP are human beings with reasonings, they don't thoughtlessly do random things. Just spare them the exact trust you have been doing, coz everything happens for a reason even when we don't exactly know the situation.

Much as I understand the account owner may have been at shock at first, I hope he/ she understands that doesn't mean anything bad or negative from him, and that themselves, together with other shippers (whether it's PPS or from some other ships) can take this as a lesson to reflect on their actions or make adjustment (if necessary) about what they do. I don't see either of our OTP as irrational, and therefore if someone has the guts to correct their deeds, both of them (and us all) would just cheer on them again ^^ 

I'm not flinching an inch from this, hope my shipmates too. Let's just stand our ground & sail this ship together even with #nospace guyz, strongly & happily :wub:

PS: seeing that account's most recent IG story, I guess the storm has passed kkk 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, suie said:

What the heck did that account do for him to block their account? Is the question.....:huh:

For PSJ or even his team to personally go out of his way to block that account speaks volumes more on them than PPC....

Ikr.. Wonder why.. The account’s owner did mention that she/he will be more careful in tagging pictures, but then again I think another pps account also did some excessive tagging.

I hope everything will be ok..

• Like 2

This is my first time to post and comment in this thread coz I'm alarmed about that specific shipper who was blocked by PSJ on IG.

Remember the time when PSJ randomly viewed someone's IGS with PMY display photo on it? If you remember it correctly, the fan changed her display photo after for not causing trouble to solid fans but still posted it. PSJ followed his own hashtag name on instagram, if happened that you don't tagged him but still write his korean name in your post, he still can sees it. What if he sees twoparkcouple_mysj IGS by accident, then realized that its a shippers account, then he blocked it right away for his account not to be seen on views. Possible reason, right?

Now, let me tell you this, not all info should be posted in public. The shipper also invaded PMY's privacy by posting her pic with a baby in LA. PMY never allowed it to shared in public even to her solid fans. She don't even want her mother's photo to be posted online, too. Respect. We are shippers, we enjoyed everything about our couple for more than a year and we're still here kicking, giggling everyday, but we should be careful too. They're in public's eye. What we do, it also reflects on them. Let's be happy for whatever they show on us, drama, cfs, fan events for us to keep going. They're human, too and hurting. 

P.S I read a post on twitter a while ago that she already gave up on PPC because of the blocking incident. Girl, I tell you, you will missed the fun of this ride. And yeah, I watched all videos discussed by ppc shippers here about the japanese dvd version and all I can say, "PMY NEVER DID THIS TO HER PREVIOUS AND NEW CO-STAR". TO PSJ, "MAN, I SEE YOU. THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE AND MAKING PMY HAPPY". 

By the way, don't miss Valentino's Event later. God bless everyone! 

Edited by scent1990
  • Like 12
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, scent1990 said:

P.S I read a post on twitter a while ago that she already gave up on PPC because of the blocking incident. Girl, I tell you, you will missed the fun of this ride. And yeah, I watched all videos discussed by ppc shippers here about the japanese dvd version and all I can say, "PMY NEVER DID THIS TO HER PREVIOUS AND NEW CO-STAR". TO PSJ, "MAN, I SEE YOU. THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE AND MAKING PMY HAPPY". 

Welll, i guess you can tell who are the real fans and not.. :P I still salute the IG account for being honest and have the courage to admit it! :thumbsup:

It was an unfortunate and emotional thing for a fan... but he/she cleared her mind about what couldve happened. and yes.. its actually the 1st time i saw that kind of thing from a fan.. 

Very admirable, and i hope that every fan should take such example.... instead of hating on their bias when such thing happened. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

And yeah, I watched all videos discussed by ppc shippers here about the japanese dvd version and all I can say, "PMY NEVER DID THIS TO HER PREVIOUS AND NEW CO-STAR". TO PSJ, "MAN, I SEE YOU. THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE AND MAKING PMY HAPPY". 

Can you be more spesific which part that you can conclude this?:rolleyes:

P.S I read a post on twitter a while ago that she already gave up on PPC because of the blocking incident.

u mean this shipper said she will stop shipping PPC? but in her ig story she said she wont give up on PPC and even apologized to him in her most recent post.. sorry i dont hv twitter so i dunno~

3 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

u mean this shipper said she will stop shipping PPC? but in her ig story she said she wont give up on PPC and even apologized to him in her most recent post.. sorry i dont hv twitter so i dunno~

Its a different shipper....

• Thanks 1

@snitchdream08 the scene where PMY accidentally fall above PSJ trying not to see her undergarments at the back of hardworking cow. I don't know if anyone who has japanese dvd saw it already. 

@Matilda_Anne a different shipper. Eva is her name on twitter. She now changed her dp from PSJ with simba to her personal pic.

@zashi23 yes, being honest is good. But we should be careful in everything we post online. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

pmy blocked not only ig acc that kept commenting emoji but also the acc that kept tagging &writting pmy name in kjw pics post..maybe, she felt that seeing the pics not related to her during searching her name on ig was a little annoying. 

i think we should not tag and write their name if the post is not about them. 

we should be careful and repect them.:heart:

(it seems that now ppc code is blocking..lol :D)

• Like 7

I hate to say this but if someone said, "I will give up or I gave up on PPC", just let them. Cause if they truly love them, they will keep coming back. 

Just hold on to your faith ppc shippers, those coincidences you posted here are not just coincidences for NO reason. Let it be your inspiration as long as our OTP are busy making money for their selves. We're here for fun and always be. Don't let a single or a minor mistake ruined your trust for them. Believe what you believe. 

Shoutout to @twoparkcouple for making me happy everyday too. Love you girl! 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

30 minutes ago, scent1990 said:

snitchdream08 the scene where PMY accidentally fall above PSJ trying not to see her undergarments at the back of hardworking cow. I don't know if anyone who has japanese dvd saw it already. 

Yeah i agree with you, eventhough she is very friendly and playful with her costar but still we can see the difference between she to psj and the others

pmy is super playful and friendly~ so it’s really hard to tell.. ofc theres a difference when she is with PSJ~ for me i always feel like PSJ is different.. fixing zippers infront of her, calling her babo on broadcast, treating her like baby/child, speaking informally to someone older, always teasing till she gave him the stink eye, calling her mole chocochip, what else i lost count lol~ these kind of things, men dont jst do it with anyone.. ask ur bf/husband if u dont believe me~

so to this miss eva on twitter, dont be discouraged kay~ if u hv doubts about PPC, jst know u are welcomed here and u can talk to any of us here~ 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1