[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

11 minutes ago, marcel098 said:

its weird that TVN didnt show any of the cute scenes in their bts videos, it would have been a good marketing tactic since their drama is romance 

ppc dating rumor was already widespread during airing. so tvN didn't have to use bts as the marketing tactics and seemed to be very cautious to release sweet bts of ppc.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Screenshot-20190904-182609.png

it seems that ppc are very comfortable in this position. they stays hugging like this so long during the rehearsal in jp dvd.:lol: and psj hugging her waist tightly is so...:heart::wub:

kyahhhh so comfy .. so many time they did rehearsal and she just thrown herself to him:tounge_xd:

• LOL 6

3 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Some of us already bought it... :relaxed:

I thought some jp fans were so kind hearted to share some vid:sweatingbullets:Lucky you guys;) I've been thinking to buy one before but the price got me think twice.. To those who had bought it, Is it worth to buy it anyway? 

16 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

I thought some jp fans were so kind hearted to share some vid:sweatingbullets:Lucky you guys;) I've been thinking to buy one before but the price got me think twice.. To those who had bought it, Is it worth to buy it anyway? 

17 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

Can someone help with link to buy Japanese version.

For the coming Chuseok (Mid-Autumn), Mi Nyeong has gifted her staffs with Klug products, which totally makes sense coz she's an endorser right now. So the question is, why Mont Blanc & Shinsegae gift card earlier :tounge_xd:I've been thinking to buy one before but the price got me think twice.. To those who had bought it, Is it worth to buy it anyway? 

1 hour ago, Flowerone96 said:

I've been thinking to buy one before but the price got me think twice.. 

I heard there's Japanese subtitle, I guess it'll be more worthwhile adding up to your enjoyment if you understand it right :P it's just released so maybe everyone didn't get to see it yet, if you're still hesitant then you can wait a lil bit coz responses will come out sooner or later ^^

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

To those who had bought it, Is it worth to buy it anyway? 

i havent buy it yet but a japanese PPS said it’s defo worth it.. the price is quite expensive for half of content but on amazon u can get 25% discount~ so i think im gonna buy it.. 

15 minutes ago, canangel7019 said:

Can someone help with link to buy Japanese version.

amazon.co.jp ~ change the language to english and type secretary kim

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

For the coming Chuseok (Mid-Autumn), Mi Nyeong has gifted her staffs with Klug products, which totally makes sense coz she's an endorser right now. So the question is, why Mont Blanc & Shinsegae gift card earlier :tounge_xd:

I heard endorsers often can receive extra from brands, so the endorsers could give those as gifts? So...:wub::rolleyes:

36 minutes ago, canangel7019 said:

:bawling:Twoparkcouple_mysj user 

Has updated its IG status that PSJ has blocked his/her account on IG. Does it ring alarm bells of disappointment for PPC shippers ? He mentioned he has given up on PPS

maybe we should wait for further infos on this... we dont know the exact problem there...it is very sad to hear such news but lets wait and not jump to any bad conclusion. Lets keep the PPC heart guys...;)

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, canangel7019 said:

:bawling:Twoparkcouple_mysj user 

Has updated its IG status that PSJ has blocked his/her account on IG. Does it ring alarm bells of disappointment for PPC shippers ? He mentioned he has given up on PPS

Check her account again... she knows what she did.. she evn apologized..

i follow many shipping accounts and this is the 1st time i heard PSJ blocked PPS ~ i looked around and i think nobody else has this problem~ maybe this user did something that annoys him (like excessive tagging)??  i dunno~ :sweatingbullets: ~ i like this acc.. hope she will be okayy~ 

• Insightful 1