[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, mimi8592 said:

Extra

Hide contents

- Missed kiss (in YJ's office): after pushing her chair away, he pulled it back to his desk (probably for a retake). But instead of pulling the chair, they reached their hands out so basically he was holding her hands & pulled her back, this is deadly~~~ kuteeeee :heart:

so cuteeeeeee that pmy reaches out her hands to psj so he holds her hands and pulls pmy back.:love:

31 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

@twoparkcouple have you watch the jp dvd dear? 

yep :)

17 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

omggggg he was like oh dear lets stay holding like this while we discussing how to do the scene:joy: and she looks like she was resting well on his chest:tounge_xd:

she looks sooo comfortable in his arms.:lol:

and he seems to want to stay hugging her so long.:wub:

• Love 5

funny how in tvN bts PMY/PSJ were portrayed differently. in tvN bts PMY looked kinda cold to PSJ whereas PSJ seemed so into her~ but actually in dvd PMY was the carefree one and all touchy2 and acted cute to PSJ while PSJ was being more careful (ofc he was sweet too but he seemed a bit reserved??) jst my observation ~lol~ dunno if u guys understand me :relaxed:

arghh i cant give up on these two~ my ultimate OTP for sure :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

17 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Still curious with 77-minutes deleted :wacko: 

And its unfair the japanese dvd get more interesting bts than korean version :tears:

in kor ver, there are add bed scene, ice cream scene, bts of wall kiss scene&bed scene, interview and commentary..etc which are not in jp ver.:lol: because kor ver is Director cut.

yeu but i'm really curious what the 77 mins deleted moments are?

is it possible that the 77 mins is much sweeter than the super sweet moments in kor&jp dvd?B)

• Awesome 6

What I love about Mont Blanc is they know how to execute his sexyness. And PSJ always suit well whenever they have new concept. Dashing and sexy.

Screenshot-20190904-124351.png

Screenshot-20190904-124404.png

Screenshot-20190904-124421.png

Screenshot-20190904-124438.png

20190904-125627.png

20190904-125753.png

And I just love see him holding cup. Oh gosh that is so sexyyyyyy haha

49 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

he's so cool in Montblanc.:love:

and Montblanc is our love B):D:heart:

And that we shall always believe in Mont Blanc hehe ;)

MONT BLANC! MONT BLANC!:tounge_xd:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

21 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

in kor ver, there are add bed scene, ice cream scene, bts of wall kiss scene&bed scene, interview and commentary..etc which are not in jp ver.:lol: because kor ver is Director cut.

Yup everything has its own price, and I'm just so blessed we're PPS :heart:

Japanese fans can even have the rental service :bawling:

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

yeu but i'm really curious what the 77 mins deleted moments are?

is it possible that the 77 mins is much sweeter than the super sweet moments in kor&jp dvd?B)

It doesnt make sense the reason they're deleted is because of brand.:D

• LOL 1

20 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

funny how in tvN bts PMY/PSJ were portrayed differently. in tvN bts PMY looked kinda cold to PSJ whereas PSJ seemed so into her~ but actually in dvd PMY was the carefree one and all touchy2 and acted cute to PSJ while PSJ was being more careful (ofc he was sweet too but he seemed a bit reserved??) jst my observation ~lol~ dunno if u guys understand me :relaxed:

arghh i cant give up on these two~ my ultimate OTP for sure :lol:

SO TRUE GIRL. IM THINKING THE SAME THOUGHTS. 

Who can give up on them? no way!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

It doesnt make sense the reason they're deleted is because of brand.:D

k-fans also thought it doesn't make sense and asked for the exact reason. so publisher answered that the 77 mins deleted scenes were not related to CF(brand). just ppc's agencies didn't allow the 77 mins to be included in dvd. so they had no choice but to delete them.

• Sad 4
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

but actually in dvd PMY was the carefree one and all touchy2 and acted cute to PSJ while PSJ was being more careful (ofc he was sweet too but he seemed a bit reserved??) jst my observation ~lol~ dunno if u guys understand me :relaxed:

yep it seems that pmy's habit is to touch his chest and abs.:D

and she is soo cute and doing much cute Aegyo to psj. no wonder psj's ideal type is a woman who has cute Aegyo.:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Amusement park scene:
In the couple interview, Joonie shared to have been so sober for this scene (he even paid attention to camera setting, filming angle & stuffs) while it was a lil' extreme for her, she was scared to death and it was "her first time riding" this (said by Joonie :joy:). She didn't even understand why they had to ride it haha. Mi Nyeongie seemed to have smiled during the ride, but in fact it was more of a "speechless expression", real tough for her coz it was really stiff, camera in front & the person next to her (who else lol~) was sitting straight calmly, so she felt she was being the weirdo :lol:

Namoo's footage didn't include it, but in this bts he gave her a caring pat on her back while he himself seemed a lil dizzy too :wub:

And this is what I recall from their Kakaotalk session (just an interpretation, not word-by-word translation)

MY: He teased me all the time
MC: it must be really happy filming with someone like Mi Nyeongie right?
Joonie: I'm happy everyday~

Yeah thanks to them we're happy everyday too :kiss_closed:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

When i saw in ig the scene where psj and pmy pick up the chocolate and saw the way psj eat the chocolate, i remember youn's kitchen.. this video i can see that he's just being his natural self, when he take a big bites of food without feeling self-conscious.. how i love that.. and he makes food extra delicious too :D

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

funny how in tvN bts PMY/PSJ were portrayed differently. in tvN bts PMY looked kinda cold to PSJ whereas PSJ seemed so into her~ but actually in dvd PMY was the carefree one and all touchy2 and acted cute to PSJ while PSJ was being more careful (ofc he was sweet too but he seemed a bit reserved??) jst my observation ~lol~ dunno if u guys understand me

arghh i cant give up on these two~ my ultimate OTP for sure 

Yes I agree with you . I had come across one such bts where PMY did seem to be cold towards PSJ.  but this is definitely heart warming :wub: