[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

12 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

url%5D

anyone speaks japanese here? how to buy this DVD? can we buy it from the store listed in the pic? rakuten or amazon? 

If for international buyers use the HMV and then click the for overseas orders:).. then follow the instructions to order.. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

4. psj and pmy picking chocolates together(again no space ppc) and eat them. psj teasing her again "wow she's being greedy" so pmy makes cute expression AeGyo.:D

Cute how minyoung had a whole bunch of chocolate on her lap meanwhile seojoon only got like 2 pieces :joy::joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Good lord! why is he so handsome? why freakin why? talented, tall, handsome, great body, rich, kind, funny, etc etc~ this man got it all 

Spoiler

ps i watched some clips of Youn’s Kitchen on youtube and i saw supreme boxer briefs on the clothes line~ must be his right? coz in bedscene we saw he was wearing supreme too~ but in black right? lolssss even his undergarment is expensive.. :phew:(sorry guys let me get my perv self outta here :tears:)

• LOL 9

Extra

Spoiler

Japanese ver. - Rehearsal for the scene when Miso tripped over YJ (he picked her up to work)

MY just threw herself freely coz she knew he'd definitely catch her well, isnt it lol~ and once she tripped, she remained her position (in a word, it's #nospace) & so did he, hands gently holding on her waist :wub:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • Love 8

guys the japanese DVD is really sweet like sugar~ 

Spoiler

PMY tried to choke PSJ bcoz he acted like he cant see her lols~ y is this sweet to me lol hahahhaha

PMY is really savage lol~ in kor version she also hit him in this scene bts (the one in restaurant when they fought bcoz of his brother)~ 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Extra

Spoiler

Japanese ver.

- Restaurant proposal scene (but it failed coz Miso met with YJ's brother first): Joonie & his endless joke ("Where's Miso going ~~~"). In the Korean version, they showed a bit bts of this, he kept looking for her while she was standing right there in front of him. In this extra version, MY already walked away with her stylist, but J dragged on his joke so she couldn't hold it, she ran back, both hands grabbing his neck like "you wanna die for messing around with me" haha this goofy couple :joy:
- Missed kiss (in YJ's office): after pushing her chair away, he pulled it back to his desk (probably for a retake). But instead of pulling the chair, they reached their hands out so basically he was holding her hands & pulled her back, this is deadly~~~ kuteeeee :heart:

PS: her pouting lips waiting for the kiss is just :joy:

• Like 2
  • Love 9

2 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

guys the japanese DVD is really sweet like sugar~ 

Hide contents

PMY tried to choke PSJ bcoz he acted like he cant see her lols~ y is this sweet to me lol hahahhaha

Did you buy DVD JPversion already? How is everyone seeing this already :tears:

39 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

Extra

Hide contents

Japanese ver. - Rehearsal for the scene when Miso tripped over YJ (he picked her up to work)

MY just threw herself freely coz she knew he'd definitely catch her well, isnt it lol~ and once she tripped, she remained her position (in a word, it's #nospace) & so did he, hands gently holding on her waist :wub:

Spoiler

looking closer, pmy trips over his chest and keep leaning to him comfortly..just then, he hugging her waist so tightly again.  :love:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, mimi8592 said:

Extra

Hide contents

she looks like she dont mind throw herself to him kyahh

30 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:
  Hide contents

looking closer, pmy trips over his chest and keep leaning to him comfortly..just then, he hugging her waist so tightly again.  :love:

omggggg he was like oh dear lets stay holding like this while we discussing how to do the scene:joy: and she looks like she was resting well on his chest:tounge_xd:

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:
  Hide contents

Now I'm goin' delulu what if fans asking her abt the drunken ice-cream or whatever from the Bluray/ DVD in her upcoming FM kkk It's still ok if they talked abt it, isn't it?

Coz we're overdosed with Japanese bts sweetness now, let's balance it out with his Mont Blanc photoshoot, here's the link for .pdf full version :P

http://stylechosun.co.kr/online/2019-montblanc-edition/