[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Hi all fellow PPC shippers. I just happen to land on this forum while going through soompi web articles. 

I have seen wwwsk for like 5 times n certain emotional moments for umpteen times. I love their chemistry and vibes when they are together. 

Honestly I am PSJ hardcore fan have seen all his popular work and admire him as a human being too. Started into kdramas caz of him.

As far as shipping goes , I really hope it doesn’t turn out to be one sided for SJ (have a hunch). In previous relationship, PMY was the softer one but between PMY N PSJ , I think PSJ is more emotional. Reason being PMY has come to be strong and practical than she was (understandably). So let’s just pray that no one suffers heartbreak

Rest let’s leave it on time and destiny 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

hai there @canangel7019 . welcome to ppc forum. It's good to have PPC fans gathering here:D

About PPC, i think their relationship are special which only they both know the truth. One thing for sure, they know each other's real feelings. They seems to understand each other well. And I can conclude that their relationship are strong. Whatever that relationship is..

Yeah lets hope it is a love relationship becos they're just match so well. :heart:

(anw, if you have time, have a look on from earlier page. We had discussed a lot so there's a lot of believable facts:rolleyes:. Thats why we still believe they are true)

• Like 3

20190830-001423.jpgjust saw this on weibo

Remember the time when minyoung and may j were about to take a photo and minyoung said she knew some techniques on how to take a better photo. Now look who's also doing the same thing  lol so where did you learn that from seojoon?? :joy::joy:

• LOL 2

31 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

hai there @canangel7019 . welcome to ppc forum. It's good to have PPC fans gathering here:D

About PPC, i think their relationship are special which only they both know the truth. One thing for sure, they know each other's real feelings. They seems to understand each other well. And I can conclude that their relationship are strong. Whatever that relationship is..

Yeah lets hope it is a love relationship becos they're just match so well. :heart:

(anw, if you have time, have a look on from earlier page. We had discussed a lot so there's a lot of believable facts:rolleyes:. Thats why we still believe they are true)

Thanks for welcoming me to this fun and interesting forum. Really enjoy my time here reading about our beloved couple...

I have read around 100 pages till now and will read as and when time permits. So far I have loved the viewpoints on BTS and DVD of WWWSK. Since I don’t have DVD I can only rely on lucky people sharing their moments seeing DVD. Keep sharing and praying lol ...

• Like 1

Howdy  @canangel7019 hope you'll have fun & insights here ^^ As compared to many of you guyz here, WWWSK was the first work of him that I watched (where have I been all those years, lame me ㅠㅠ) but I was immediately drawn by sth about his detailed acting & earnest sincerity, which (sorry but I'm not being prejudiced) rom-com doesn't necessarily have to that extent. I started out late, but till now I'm confident that I can cherish him as much as I did with her (since when I don't even rmb now :P) Anw let's enjoy this fun meaningful ride together :wub:

Here's some must-watch coz he's super duper kuteeeee :kiss_closed: Lemme introduce Simba's big bro (this guy is just way to under-aged to be the kid's appa :joy:)

• Love 4

Oh hi there @canangel7019 welcome to the board!

I just got some time to catch up on the dvd.. Here are few parts that made my heart flutter :wub:

1) During the wedding bts, pmy seemed to step on her wedding dress while walking (the scene where they made the grand entrance).. psj said 'jeoshim'(?) and this remind me of cosmo awards:rolleyes:

2) in blockbuster date bts, the scene where they ride on the pirate ship.. Psj looked like a caring bf who wants to protect his gf.. He held her hand (I guess he covered up with his 'manse') a few moments before letting go.. As someone mentioned before, he actually patted her after the ride:wub:

There're more but i just recall these two haha.. Maybe because it's already past midnight..my memory couldn't function well:sweatingbullets:

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

Please please someone said before in here, about morning kiss in ep 14..they shoot in a different version, if im not mistaken psj hand touch pmy's neck. But i cant find it :tears:

It's just a photo in the photobook. 

By the way guys, I saw in ig, there's a photo of PMY holding a kid. Her clothes is the same as her recent ig update. Wonder where they got the photo from? 

1 hour ago, brownsugar said:

By the way guys, I saw in ig, there's a photo of PMY holding a kid. Her clothes is the same as her recent ig update. Wonder where they got the photo from? 

Oh ok tks, that photo from her ig's friend but her ig is private

10 hours ago, Flowerone96 said:

Oh hi there @canangel7019 welcome to the board!

I just got some time to catch up on the dvd.. Here are few parts that made my heart flutter :wub:

1) During the wedding bts, pmy seemed to step on her wedding dress while walking (the scene where they made the grand entrance).. psj said 'jeoshim'(?) and this remind me of cosmo awards:rolleyes:

2) in blockbuster date bts, the scene where they ride on the pirate ship.. Psj looked like a caring bf who wants to protect his gf.. He held her hand (I guess he covered up with his 'manse') a few moments before letting go.. As someone mentioned before, he actually patted her after the ride:wub:

There're more but i just recall these two haha.. Maybe because it's already past midnight..my memory couldn't function well:sweatingbullets:

Thank you so much for sharing this... pls share more when time permits :glasses:

14 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

Howdy  @canangel7019 hope you'll have fun & insights here ^^ As compared to many of you guyz here, WWWSK was the first work of him that I watched (where have I been all those years, lame me ㅠㅠ) but I was immediately drawn by sth about his detailed acting & earnest sincerity, which (sorry but I'm not being prejudiced) rom-com doesn't necessarily have to that extent. I started out late, but till now I'm confident that I can cherish him as much as I did with her (since when I don't even rmb now :P) Anw let's enjoy this fun meaningful ride together :wub:

Here's some must-watch coz he's super duper kuteeeee :kiss_closed: Lemme introduce Simba's big bro (this guy is just way to under-aged to be the kid's appa :joy:)

So true haha :P he is a charmer by all means 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures

7 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Please please someone said before in here, about morning kiss in ep 14..they shoot in a different version, if im not mistaken psj hand touch pmy's neck. But i cant find it :tears:

6 hours ago, brownsugar said:

I think it was too much to share in BD? must be really too sweet that it got concluded in 77minutes:joy:

1 hour ago, canangel7019 said:

So true haha :P he is a charmer by all means 

Hi there! Welcome! :blush:

Just do take note that when you quote to reply.. kindly delete the video or picture part of the message.. its against forum rules to quote pictures and videos.  :)

Always feel free to share your thoughts here! 

• Thanks 1