[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Hello all my friends here. I hope you all are doing well. Actually i have a question and ill be very thankful if i can have my answer, psj updates with his friends in jeju were late post? Bc i saw his friends updated at the same time with him.

PMY - " When I finished a drama,and it happens to be liked by everyone, that would be my proudest thing as an actress.." 

aww you are always the best on every characters . And you will always be 

:grin::thumbsup:  

I think the only proof that her work is liked by everyone would be calling her character name instead of her name.

Like me calling her Kim.Bi.Seo! wooooot

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, platy1sri said:

When @zashi23 posted the PSJ clip it instantly reminded of the failed kiss.Was waiting for someone to edit .:wub:

By the way what did u think and how about othersB)

I just thought he's being playful just like pmy. Well everyone else probably figured it out except me :joy:  

I see him...but I see PMY too in Track 3.5.... I meant by his action. They are just the same when they are being dorky. So cute:wub:  I hope PMY can update vlog too~ I miss seeing her. Probably we can get to see her vlog when Busted 2 release? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, fasiou said:

Hello all my friends here. I hope you all are doing well. Actually i have a question and ill be very thankful if i can have my answer, psj updates with his friends in jeju were late post? Bc i saw his friends updated at the same time with him.

yep late post. psj's friend peakboy also was with them in Jeju(he uploaded yacht pic of Jeju on his ig story). but when psj&cws&V updated Jeju vid&pic, peakboy was doing insta live in the recording studio. so those were late posts.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

25 minutes ago, Hilomilo said:

Why does he pull his own lugagge today?? :lol:

I think its because his bags are sponsored... maybe Montblanc? If youd look at his pictures at the airport.. he is sort of displaying them.. 

• Like 3