[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

PSJ said kissing in the closet felt more sexy than kissing in bed right? guess what!!? PSJ is right!! u guys should try it then u’ll know what i mean.. :rolleyes:~ oke dont wanna go too far with this so i’ll stop here... 

Spoiler

actually i wanna give my take on wall kiss bts + bedscene bts + some sexay bits in DVD coz i hvent done it yet.. but i feel kinda wary about writing it coz i honestly dont know to what extend i am allowed to write about them here.. plus u guys know i hv wild imagination and strong inclination towards sexayyy/pervyyy things so i always get carried away when i write stuffs.. :sweatingbullets:

anyhow since we hv to keep this thread PG (PG means suitable for 8 yrs old and above), i guess it’s better for me not to write about sexy stuffs anymore. i dont wanna offend anybody or get this thread in trouble due to my insensitivity ~ :tears:

hurm maybe i should blog again? ~ or create special shipping ig acc for PPC? lols.. back in the day i used to blog about my OTP. .. if i start blogging again/or hv private PPC ig, i can write all the sexayy related stuffs in DVD without having to worry about children and minors reading it... sigh ~ :mellow:

oops sorry for ranting. oke bck to work. bye guys :)

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello everyone, i'm PPc lover since day one of wwwsk and i always come to this thread as a silent reader. I don't have courage to post anything here because my english is not good. 

Thank you sooo much to @twoparkcouple, @Matilda_Anne and everyone for sharing about dvd. I not afford to buy the dvd :bawling: so i'm really appreciate to those who sharing about dvd. Thank you once again :kiss_wink:

@Matilda_Anne yes, please do blog or ig acc for PPc. I really want read and join it :wub: I'm dying to know about bts in dvd.

Sorry for long post and my bad english 

Edited by ILovePPC

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

PSJ said kissing in the closet felt more sexy than kissing in bed right? guess what!!? PSJ is right!! u guys should try it then u’ll know what i mean.. :rolleyes:~ oke dont wanna go too far with this so i’ll stop here... 

seem like you tried it with your husband,huh? :lol:  dont say you tried everything in drama including the webtoon? opps. being too open huh talking about this? :joy:

great idea about the blog;)

• LOL 4

2 hours ago, Hilomilo said:

The drJart+ event is tomorrow right? So shouldnt psj go to taiwan at least today? Been waiting his airport updates all day :sweat_smile:

me too, waiting for airport photos. hopefully he will not do ninja as it is official trip. 

Finally park saeroy.. After watching track 3.5, i meet the conclusion that maybe awesome wants to satisfy us more about psj's long hair before finally he cut it down :D Ughh i'm gonna miss that cute and sweet psj with long hair :bawling:And welcome saeroy :wub:

• Like 2

Maybe bcoz I've been so looking forward to Sae Roy & his chestnut hairstyle, I'm so excited now that we've got to meet him kkk (thought it would be even shorter). He can totally pull off this hairstyle, & he looks young too B) He's being over-kute as compared to Sae Roy in my imagination :D but I don't worry even a bit coz his acting will definitely complete Park Sae Roy up to the "Itaewon Class" :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1