[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

48 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

@twoparkcouple and then when they done with filming, pmy and psj and with their staffs have a dinner together~ ...right? judging from pmy's stylist ig story when they watch ep 8 together:lol: 

Isnt it PMY mentioned too i believe during the kakao talk IV that the casts  and staff go out to eat and drink.. and i think they have eat together  during breaks.. 

Hi fellow ppc shipper

I'm a newbie hereeee.. I've just followed this page for 1 or 2 months only so maybe there're so many things to catch up :joy:  But i've been a parkpark shipper since day 1 of wwwsk :D i wanna ask some questions about ppc that i've been really curious.. But first... How to insert a pict?? Sorry I'm still confused and not familiar about the tools in this forum :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

@twoparkcouple and then when they done with filming, pmy and psj and with their staffs have a dinner together~ ...right? judging from pmy's stylist ig story when they watch ep 8 together:lol: 

Screenshot-20190823-214429.png

@parkpark_couple_luv ig highlight

yep ppc team had a dinner and watched ep 8 together. and psj and pmy stylists uploaded vid on IG story where ppc team were watching together ppc first kiss scene in ep 8. :lol:

• Like 6

@snitchdream08 thankkssss for helping :kiss_wink:

So about this pic

Screenshot-2019-08-23-18-25-05-90.png

I accidentally bumped into some ig accounts posting this pict and it stated something like "the mistery was solved.. We know whose hands these are.. And that the table is psj's."

My question is.. What happened?? How did they know that it is psj's table? I mean is there any evidence to prove it? Sorry if this topic had been discussed before :joy:

6 minutes ago, Hilomilo said:

accidentally bumped into some ig accounts posting this pict and it stated something like "the mistery was solved.. We know whose hands these are.. And that the table is psj's."

My question is.. What happened?? How did they know that it is psj's table? I mean is there any evidence to prove it? Sorry if this topic had been discussed before :joy:

She's referring with this table, and the other photo when simba's birthday celebration but I cant find the photo. I dont think its the same table and Im still not sure about stonehenge photo is ppc's hand :sweatingbullets:

@snitchdream08 omg.. Thank u so much finally i understand it all :kiss_wink:My fellow pps is daebak! How could u guys find the connection from one pict to another :joy: 

Me too.. i dont think its the same table tho, but i do think its their hands! Bcz the shape of the fingers are the same as both psj's and pmy's i believe..  Thats why i felt like i was curious to death but didnt understand the situation so i decided to write my first post here hoping someone could give me the answer lol :D

I dont think those are PPCs hands on the picture.. sorry to say this.. but PMYs hands are really pretty.. lol! Not saying that the womans hand on the picture is not pretty.. :D But PMYs hands are really pretty.. and the nails are different.

Same with the guys hand... PSJs hands are really nice for a man... his hands are smooth, big and he has long fingers..

• Like 1