[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

it seems that psj bought the gray figures of Kaws at Art Basel Hongkong early this year.

Whats that dear? And whats about ppc? Woould you explain more please. And thank you soooo much for being here with your great news and information. Im sorry for asking you so much. Love youuu

5 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

so after watching TDF i really wanna talk about the intense bedscene in DVD.. uhm totally unrelated but anyway.. 

to help u imagine the scene, please refer to the pics below but remember, only VP is half nekkid.. 

Omg lol:joy: The sound effect tho.. Welcome back from your honeymoon dear:D Yeah the moment I watch the whole extended bed scene reminds me of the webtoon.. Never thought they actually followed the script (neck kiss etc).. No wonder PSJ got sweating after the scene cuz it's sooo hot:joy:

I just got chance to watch the group commentary.. And I just realized I got psj's autograph! Hahaha.. How busy I am that I didn't notice such things.. I love how PMY look so tiny like a princess sitting among them during the group commentary.. Plus,  she sitting beside her prince :wub: 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

31 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Whats that dear? And whats about ppc? Woould you explain more please. And thank you soooo much for being here with your great news and information. Im sorry for asking you so much. Love youuu

20190820-205627.jpg

not about ppc.:)

psj attened privately Art Basel Hongkong in early this year. so i thought psj had bought the Kaws figure in the pictute at that time.

psj becomes more interested in art these days. :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

13 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

not about ppc.:)

psj attened privately Art Basel Hongkong in early this year. so i thought psj had bought the Kaws figure in the pictute at that time.

psj becomes more interested in art these days. :lol:

Thanks a lot for your explaination dear friend

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

sorry i dont know we cant talk about the bedscene here anymore :tears:~

Maybe shes referring to the webtoon images? We can still talk about the scenes.. because weve been doing that. Lets just be more careful, i guess.. :D But anyways.. noted on the reminder Admins.. thank you.

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Maybe shes referring to the webtoon images?

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

i think because how you describe it very ..details(?)

haha i guess i did get carried away with the images and the details of the bedscene in dvd.. :sweatingbullets: sometimes it’s easy to forget that this is a public forum~ but fret not i will be extra careful in the future :)

Helu guyz, it's us ParkPark twinnie again :joy: on the 3rd pic, these kids are srly identical from this angle don't u guyz think so ...

(the original link for the 3rd pic doesn't work for embedding so I'm leavin' them all here again :P)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2