[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

8 minutes ago, parkpark1617 said:

I saw on ig story of ppc shipper that pmy’s name is on a list of AAA2019. How about psjB)

She is on the list.. but its not always a guarantee that those on the list will actually attend..  its too early to say...

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

hi guys im back! :D

honeymoon expectation~ stay in bed making love all day (as VP intended)

honeymoon reality~ eat, drink, eat, drink, swim, eat, drink, eat, drink~ :phew:

anyway finally im gonna see TDF today~ some ppl said it didnt get good reviews/rating in korea :(~  but i saw many good reviews from international fans/reviewers so im happy for the team :wub:.. hopefully it wont be too scary :sweatingbullets:

Welcome back dear :D

And i miss you and your wonderful and pervert post hahaha..

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, mimi8592 said:

Already on the go, script reading for Itaewon Class

Arghhhh don’t think I’m ready for his drama! I’m excited to see how he reinvents himself in this one! :wub:

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

ohh..:lol: pmy seems to really love the nickname of her mole "Chocochip" named by psj. she mentioned it again in the couple commentary.:D

Yeah if that's when they watched the first kiss scene you're mentioning then I saw it too ^^ also back in the group cmt, it was also her who first started this "chocochip myth" coz nobody would have known then :lol:

• LOL 1

20 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

didnt someone (HBR?) said something bfore PMY mentioned the chocochip part? do u know what she said? 

The whole situation was kinda short & I wished for more, but the scene changed so the conversation moved on :P

(Edited coz @twoparkcouple already answered :P)

Also during that part of the couple cmt, Director said sth ("open?") abt the kiss scene that made both of them laugh (& Joonie did some funny gesture) that I couldn't figure out ..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

oke guys now lets talk about PSJ’s abs..i mean TDF. first of all, it was really well made~ i dont like the demon parts coz it was really scary.. but the action parts were quite impressive.. if i hv to critic it i would say the plot was a bit sluggish/dragging for my liking and there were some CGI hit and miss but overall it was really good. :D

and OMG Park freakin Seo Joon! he was so so so so (x3000) hot!!! i always thought he has the best body in FMW but holy crap I almost sing hallelujah when he entered the ring in his boxer~ imagine watching PSJ, half nekkid, only wearing a boxer, brooding and fighting on a freakin huge screen! i can almost touch his abs. :P~  (drool a bit). :phew: ~ and him in tight priest shirt with tight pants and black leather jackets.. omg so macho..seriously someone please give his stylist a raise.

my husband said PSJ is really good at fighting scene.. so i said “he’s even better at love making scene. you need to watch secretary kim with me :P”~  i tried so hard to lure him but he said “no thanks“ <_<. the end. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 16

3 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

oke guys now lets talk about PSJ’s abs..i mean TDF. first of all, it was really well made~ i dont like the demon parts coz it was really scary.. but the action parts were quite impressive.. if i hv to critic it i would say the plot was a bit sluggish/dragging for my liking and there were some CGI hit and miss but overall it was really good. :D

and OMG Park freakin Seo Joon! he was so so so so (x3000) hot!!! i always thought he has the best body in FMW but holy crap I almost sing hallelujah when he entered the ring in his boxer~ imagine watching PSJ, half nekkid, only wearing a boxer, brooding and fighting on a freakin huge screen! i can almost touch his abs. :P~  (drool a bit). :phew: ~ and him in tight priest shirt with tight pants and black leather jackets.. omg so macho..seriously someone please give his stylist a raise.

my husband said PSJ is really good at fighting scene.. so i said “he’s even better at love making scene. you need to watch secretary kim with me :P”~  i tried so hard to lure him but he said “no thanks“ <_<. the end. 

Sorry in advance for the long post! :P

I loved the movie! So did my friends, both Koreans and non- Koreans.  I actually saw it twice already with different friends who wanted to see it.  We all didn't think that the plot dragged at all. So I have top disagree with those who say that it dragged in the beginning. The story was very well-developed and the movie felt shorter than the 2+ hours. The character development was great, and so was the story arc. Two of us are writers and Literature/ film professors (I being one of them), and we thought the story was very well done, as it really allowed the audience to understand what motivated each character. 

I also discovered more special and interesting elements the second time I saw it, both plot- related and in the symbolism.

There are some fun cameos and inside jokes. There are quite a few funny moments throughout the movie and they are cleverly and organically done, and totally in the right places in the story -- a tribute to the scriptwriter, the director, and especially to the actors,  PSJ in particular, since the ad-libs were created or suggested by him, according to what the actors and director said in interviews. 

PSJ is EXCELLENT throughout. His facial expressions, as usual, speak volumes even when he says nothing. He's very strong in the serious parts, and his comedic timing in the funny parts is, as always, spot on. 

The action scenes were VERY well done. All of us, guys and women, are unanimous on that. We didn't have any problem with the CGI. Even my friend who is a professional CGI guy liked the CGI in the movie. 

As for PSJ's abs -- gorgeous as ever, just not enough scenes showing them. :D

I don't like horror stories or movies,  but this movie really isn't a "horror" movie at all. It's more accurately a supernatural action thriller. The demonic or possessed scenes were well- done, but I didn't think the demons/possessed parts were too scary, nor did any of my friends. They were, however, thought-provoking (as to why each individual became possessed), very interesting in execution, makeup, and in how each responded to the exorcisms. They all had different reactions, but I don't want to give away any spoilers. They are dangerous, though,  for sure. 

PSJ said in an interview that the story "isn't really just a fight  between Good versus Evil," and he's 100% right. There's more to the story. Like most Korean movies, it's about choices we make, how much light or darkness we choose to allow into us, or how we respond to difficult times and adversities. 

All the actors are very VERY good. Excellent, in fact. An Sung-ki is a veteran character of several decades, and he's sooo good as the exorcist priest, and his fatherly chemistry with PSJ is one of the best parts of the movie. The play off each other brilliantly.

Woo Do-Hwan is also very very. I've always loved his acting and his ability to use his physical beauty to make it appear as either innocent or seductively dangerous, or straight up evil with just how he smiles or in how looks sideways. I would have loved to the movie to have had more scenes with him and PSJ together. If there is a place in the movie I would have liked to change it would be having more scenes of them together. However, within the story, their encounter makes total sense. 

Choi Woo-sik is great, and we had fun wondering afterwards how many takes it might have taken PSJ and CWS to shoot their serious scene together without laughing. 

PSJ is, of course, strong as always. The man has such great instincts, depth, skills, and talent, not to mention the ability to chose great scripts, that he's riveting to watch. He's SO manly and tough, and totally believable, as a MMA fighter, a man who is good but tough, and then also in his vulnerable scenes. One thing that physically stood out to all of us, apart from his acting and looks, is just how big he is! No one was complaining....B)  He's seriously HOT in every second of the movie. All black and leather are definitely his look. There was a group of older ajumas seated in front of us, and they actually fanned themselves and commented on how handsome and manly he looks loudly enough for us to hear. It was hilarious, but who can blame them? Lol. 

I'll probably end up seeing the movie for the third time because friends from my Korean class also want to go as a group, and I'm totally looking forward to it!! 

Btw: There are several cameos by very familiar faces from K-dramas, so it's fun seeing them unexpectedly. One in particular that people will recognize from HPL is brief but hilarious. 

ALERT: If you're going to see it, don't leave when the credits start. As is common with Korean movies, there's an important scene right in the middle of the final credits that you don't want to miss!

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

kudos to your great job for converting your husband right after the honeymoon. Hope it was a memorable date to you guyz :wub:

12 minutes ago, tali58 said:

Sorry in advance for the long post! :P

I loved the movie! So did my friends, both Koreans and non- Koreans. 

Thanks a lot for such a thoughtful review, esp. for someone like me who doesn't have a chance to meet Yong Hoo. Long post but high-quality, intuitive with more essence from professionals with expertise like you & your friend. Gonna look forward to another layer of review after your third go :P

just read your post i'm already drooling all over :D