[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 minute ago, zashi23 said:

Yes.. she is cute.. btw.. a little reminder.. lets not include photos or videos or gifs when quoting to reply. Its against forum rules.. :D

ohhh sorry i am new in here, i am not familiar with the rule yet. Sorry  :)

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

s there something with the black heart? Things like they use it for the promotion of Saja or anything that I didn't know? 

Ahaha I always miss these kind of things ahaha. 

I don’t know if any one else thinks like this too but I do wonder in these kinds of situations ....if it’s a reach to think they would post cryptic show of support  to eachother on their very public SNS ......where fans like us would find any way to match things between them ahah? 

If they do come out as a couple then we can look back at this ..and see just how bold they were being ahaha You cheeky buggers PPC ^_^ thanks for fueling our discussions ahaha 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, suie said:

....if it’s a reach to think they would post cryptic show of support  to eachother on their very public SNS ......where fans like us would find any way to match things between them ahah? 

If they do come out as a couple then we can look back at this ..and see just how bold they were being ahaha You cheeky buggers PPC ^_^ thanks for fueling our discussions ahaha 

I don't think its a reach. By sending cryptic msgs on SNS seems to be their way of going public for me. Actually the msgs seems to be more obvious now to me. In my delulu mind, I think I'll wait for the wedding announcement instead. :tounge_xd:

P.S: Happy past a thousand pages to all!!! Even though I joined late enjoyed reading all your posts since page 1. Thank you for all your contributions to "enlighten" new ppc shippers like me! :blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, rubiflorie said:

I know this is awkward to ask for a (new) fan of both PSJ and PMY..... How did you guys knew about the day they debut?:sweatingbullets: (I know it seems like I am fake fan :(:tears:)

Honestly I only know when they post about it not beforehand  ahaha. Like PSJ’s  8th anniversary was cos of fan posts. I didn’t know and I‘ve been following him for nearly 5 years. IMO Knowing or not knowing the day they made their debut doesn’t negate whether you’re a fan ahaha. So don’t worry. :kiss_wink:

1 hour ago, bb_pp_66 said:

I don't think its a reach. By sending cryptic msgs on SNS seems to be their way of going public for me. Actually the msgs seems to be more obvious now to me. In my delulu mind, I think I'll wait for the wedding announcement instead. :tounge_xd:

P.S: Happy past a thousand pages to all!!! Even though I joined late enjoyed reading all your posts since page 1. Thank you for all your contributions to "enlighten" new ppc shippers like me! :blush:

I do try not to read too much into things but when it’s highlighted like earlier I question myself ahaha.....”wait is PMY really making a heart....black for Saja....Would She be this bold .....considering ?!” :no_mouth:

Regardless it’s  fun. Keep at it  PPC ahaha 

• Like 4

Hi, luvies! PSJ- (PPC-PPS)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, KING! :wub: :love:

We celebrate PSJ career: 2011-2019. Here, PSJ 101: 

PSJ made (7) Films-yt, (yours truly) PFB (personal fave below):

(2011)-PG

2015 TCE,

(2017)MidnightRunners,

(2019) -TheDivineFury.

PSJ (13)Television series-PFB) perso. fave below:

(2012)   -DreamH2,PotofGold,(2013)OneWarmWord,(2014) Mama, (2015)KmHm,SWP,

(2016-2017)Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth

(2018) What's Wrong with Secretary Kim

PSJ (2)Variety shows

2013-2015-Music Bank

2018-Youn’s Kitchen S1-S2

PSJ-Awards 

Won: 24  n’ Nominations: 19

PSJ, on your anniversary we appreciate all ur hard work and dedication. Best wishes for another successful 2019.  

PSJ, keep up all the hard work and reaching for the stars! May you continue to inspire us for many years to come! You are terrifically tireless, exceptionally excellent, abundantly appreciated and magnificent beyond words! PSJ, we love you 3000!

TDF- fighting, in Korea, other competitions, may top locally but remember TDF, IS SHOWING, WORLDWIDE. 

TDF, my dear pps, we need to support, our cool, CAPT, the (handsome) CEO (wwwsk) & (hot, gorgeous HUBBY TO MISO! PPC! :tounge_wink:

Just sharing: I get to watch TDF, 1 in (SK) yes wish I can scream, @ d top of the roof, (like that cute, awesome, :Pcrack me up-dedidated, awesome- fan) but my family n' (loml) is w/ me---dead! (tmi) w/ fam. (emergency visit) :joy:..but my dear :heart:is calling help..pps, ppc here ...:kiss_wink: tom. will be in MNL, yt, 2nd time to watch (14th_Aug), so ppl show some :love:loyalty, fight for PSJ!!!

I personally loved TDF.  He was such a GAK,.. gr8t action king!... I cried, his acting was superb!!! Bravo! Clap!:thumbsup:

Guys, thx 4 being so awesome(:wub:wow,, 1004! The DVD, :blush: hot reviews, sweetness, of PPC . Just PPS u r  true “gems”,--U ROCK!! Sry, 4 long msg,  u keep me goin'---(correct also, my dates above PSJ anniversary)....tysm, i may not post often (just barely)...but ur smarty, genuine,  ea. w/"conspiracy theory", so delightful, well this ppc, in this site, ur also, SUPERSTARS:wub:ily,guys!

.4ever, v. proud of this ship, no matter what...UNITED_PPS. solid, PPC,  LET’S MAKE IT 3000!!!:heart:.

TO: PPC-

"Real love stories never have endings. "– R. Bach

At first it was only a couple of his fans' post that I saw the black heart with but I tried not to overthink abt it. But the more & more as I see it .. I realized it may be a way to show support for TDF (think abt its theme color & theme storty) and I myself used it too kkk. But the important thing is Mi Nyeong also does that recently, sometimes without much caption :lol:

There hasnt been any update on his schedule yet, so yesterday stage greeting was basically the last official schedule for TDF promotion (unless updated later). My personal thought is this little black heart may be carried over to Itaewon Class era with Park Sae Roy as well :P 

w

• Like 2

If you work hard and people saw your efforts, they will appreciate it. 

He always said he was just being lucky but actually he did work hard to climb up to where he is now. He deserve to receive loves from many people. 

And I hope PPC can always reach out to their dreams regardless what trash people talk about them. And if people really appreciate their talents, their dating life wouldn't effect their career . Really hope that they can always go bold and confidence with their love life. 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

And if people really appreciate their talents, their dating life wouldn't effect their career .

This!! I think one of the reasons they're not coming out yet coz they're proving their own as capable actor/ actress (proof? all the wonderful chemistry & praises they've got from others) so when they tell the world later,  nobody can badmouth saying they're neglecting their career :P

• Like 2

Sorry to talk abt this again, but I just got to see the individual interview that @twoparkcouple kindly mentioned before, when Joonie was asked whether there's a scene by his costar, PMY that he really wanna praise

He said tho there were many scenes filmed & it was mentioned in past iv, he thought her idea & acting in the ribbon kiss scene were really good. Then he made a short pause coz when he thought back, there were so many good scenes that he wasn't so sure which one to choose :joy: (c'mon just make up your mind can you kkk). From then, he suddenly changed to the drunken Miso scene :joy:

Joonie shared that he used to drink wine before in order to act drunk naturally, but it was hard to say the lines properly (?). So it wasn't ok for them to really drink but the scene turned out to be super good that you can smell the alcohol just from watching. It was around 3am, not only the actors but all the staffs were exhausted & they shot a long-take (without interruption) & it turned out so real :D He thought her drunk condition was so adorable (너무 사랑스럽게), & as twoparkcouple shared " "When I see Miso (PMY), I couldn't help but smile (miso) even without myself knowing" :heart: He went on "although there were many other scene too, but it seems that there are so many memories that will remain for a long time with this one" :wub:

The next question for him was to choose a scene that he feels most regrettable to be deleted, and we alr knew the ice-cream pick kkk

• Like 1
  • Love 7