BTS 

Coming Soon

Rating 

Coming Soon

ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK 

Coming Soon

Cr. Asianwiki / Dramabeans

l71l4c0lpcpgcjizg.jpg

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, Youtube, etc.. should be reported to their respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  Viki, Viu,Dramafever, ) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update: Lee Je Hoon Confirmed To Play Leading Role In New SBS Drama Chae Soo Bin Is In Talks For

Lee-Je-Hoon-Chae-Soo-Bin.jpg

Updated June 15 KST:

Lee Je Hoon has made his final decision to appear in the SBS drama “Yeowoo Gaksibyeol”!

Saram Entertainment confirmed on June 15 that the actor will be appearing in the upcoming SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama, and is currently discussing the finer details such as the filming schedule with the production staff.

This will be Lee Je Hoon’s first drama in a year and a half since tvN’s “Tomorrow With You.” Since the 2017 drama, the actor had mostly focused on his film career, appearing in “I Can Speak” and also filming “Time to Hunt” (tentative title).

Chae Soo Bin has not made a decision yet on whether she will appear in the drama.

Source (1)

Original Article:

Chae Soo Bin may be teaming up with Lee Je Hoon in an upcoming drama!

It was reported on June 15 that Chae Soo Bin would be appearing in the new SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama “Yeowoo Gaksibyeol” (romanized title). In response, the actress’s agency Toin Entertainment stated, “She has received an offer but she is looking over it and has not made a decision yet.”

Lee Je Hoon is currently in talks to play the leading male role in the drama. His agency Saram Entertainment stated that the actor is still considering whether to take the offer, which has not changed from their previous statement earlier this month. Park Shin Hye had originally been in talks to join the drama, but she eventually turned down the offer and joined tvN’s “Memories of the Alhambra.”

“Yeowoo Gaksibyeol” will be giving viewers a closer look at the hectic lives of those who work at Incheon Airport. The drama will be written by Kang Eun Kyung, whose other works include “Baker King, Kim Tak Goo,” “Gu Family Book,” and “Romantic Doctor Kim.” The director will be Shin Woo Chul of “Secret Garden” “A Gentleman’s Dignity,” and “Gu Family Book.”

Source (1)

Cr. Soompi

Lee Je-hoon, Chae Soo-bin up to headline SBS’s Fox Bride Star

by girlfriday

LeeJeHoon_ChaeSooBin1.jpg

It’s been a while since the potential Hyun Bin/Park Shin-hye pairing for SBS’s Fox Bride Star fell through, but things are looking up for the upcoming melodrama. Lee Je-hoon (Tomorrow With You) has confirmed that he’s signed on to the project, and an offer is currently out to Chae Soo-bin (I’m Not a Robot) to co-star. I think they’ll be cute together, but honestly, I think Chae Soo-bin is cute with anybody.

Fox Bride Star is the newest drama from writer Kang Eun-kyung of the wonderfully layered workplace drama Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim and the amazing, heartfelt family drama What’s With This Family (also Gu Family Bookand Baker King Kim Tak-gu, among others), and she’s re-teaming with Gu Family Book’s PD Shin Woo-chul, who is most famous for his longtime collaborations with star writer Kim Eun-sook (A Gentleman’s Dignity, Secret Garden, City Hall, On Air).

Read more

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/06/lee-je-hoon-chae-soo-bin-up-to-headline-sbss-fox-bride-star/

Cr. Dramabeans

Lee Je Hoon to Play Leading Role in SBS Drama ‘Yeowoo Gaksibyeol’

JUNE 1, 2018Posted in ACTORS, TV
Lee-Je-Hoon-1.png?resize=1200%2C800&ssl=

Actor Lee Je Hoon is in talks for a new drama by SBS, ‘Yeowoo Gaksibyeol’.

According to an official, “Lee Je Hoon will be appearing in the new SBS drama, ‘Yeowoo Gaksibyeol’ (romanized title), that will be broadcast this coming fall season.”

A representative of Lee Je Hoon’s agency confirmed the news and said that they have received the script after the receiving the proposal from the production company. Lee Je Hoon will be playing the character of Kang Ki Chan of the Operation Planning Team at Incheon International Airport.

The drama was previously titled as ‘People at Incheon Airport’, however, it as decided to be changed back to its original title.

1. [+163 / -6] Please cast the female main character!!!! I’m already looking forward to this ㅜㅜ
  2. [+54 / -5] Wow it is going to be a great hit.. I like Lee Je Hoon
  3. [+43 / -0] If you look at the title, it sounds like a historical drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱ
  4. [+9 / -0]  Do an exorcism drama
  5. [+8 / -5] ㅠㅠ Hul, I could have met Suzy ㅠㅠ
  6. [+6 / -1] “Yeowoo Gaksibyeol” was set to be a melodrama that follows the story of two people who help heal each other’s painsㅋ ㅋ Now the story has changed and it will take place at the airport with different storyline?? What a mess.
  7. [+5 / -1] Please… take this role… please.
  8. [+4 / -1] Please select a good one for the female lead role.
  9. [+4 / -2] I look forward to it ㅠㅜㅜㅜ
  10. [+3 / -0] Lee Je Hoon!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Source)

Cr.mogohallyu

• 3 weeks later...

That title sounds outlandish and I’ll fitting and the other one “People at Incheon Airport” sounds really so exciting and intriguing I just can’t wait to watch... an airport with people? You don’t say!

Ya’ll can do better than this LOL.

On 7/5/2018 at 11:34 PM, triplem said:

I’m here for Lee Je Hoon. :wub:

But what’s up with the title???

I like Lee Ji Hoon too but I'm more  excited about writer-nim . She wrote Dalja's Spring, Baker King Kim Tak Goo and Romantic Teacher. I grew up on airport movies, One of my favorite J dramas Good Luck is an airport drama, so I'm hoping this will be another exceptional drama.

I have no clue about the title, maybe it should be named Flying Fox Bride?panda-emoticon-52.gif

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/05/sf9s-rowoon-joins-lee-je-hoon-cast-sbs-drama/?utm_source=recommended-articles&utm_medium=RIT2&utm_campaign=recommendations

SF9’s Rowoon Joins Lee Je Hoon In Cast Of SBS Drama

sf9-rowoon-lee-je-hoon.jpg

SF9 member Rowoon has taken a role in an upcoming SBS drama!

FNC Entertainment has confirmed that Rowoon will be appearing in the SBS drama “Yeowoo Gaksibyeol” (working title), which is about people who work at Incheon Airport. Rowoon will be playing Go Eun Seob, a member of the airport’s mooring operations team who was hired at the same time as the female lead character Han Yeo Reum.

Rowoon is currently appearing in the drama “About Time,” and has also acted in “School 2017,” “Modulove,” and “Click Your Heart.”

After it was previously reported that Lee Je Hoon was in talks to star in the drama, he recently confirmed that he’ll be taking the male lead role. Chae Soo Bin‘s agency stated last month that she was considering an offer for a role.

“Yeowoo Gaksibyeol” is penned by Kang Eun Kyung, who has written dramas including “Baker King, Kim Tak Goo,” “Gu Family Book,” “What Happens to My Family?“, “Romantic Doctor Kim,” and more. It’s directed by Shin Woo Chul, who’s been behind “Secret Garden,” “A Gentleman’s Dignity,” and “Gu Family Book.”

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별 / Lee Je Hoon, Chae Soo Bin - Tentative premier date: October 2018 on SBS
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별 - Lee Je Hoon, Chae Soo Bin - Tentative premier date: October 2018 on SBS

Archived