[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Maetawinz

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, triplem said:

Based on 1st eps observations, I like the female boss . ( think she’ll have a love line with LDG’s character) She’s fair & I think she’s giving HYR a chance to prove herself . The department manager on the other hand is pretty annoying. One of those people you’d meet in life that wines a lot but does not much . :D Like the folks at Traffic Control

Agreed!  And I have to admit that I do Not like the FL lead at all.....but, to be fair, it's usually a good sign if I detest one of the leads at first.  Just means the drama is gonna be interesting.  :P

Hi everyone I just finished watching episode 1 yesterday I think I will have to wait for weekend time catch episode 2 ( i will try hard to catch it before too ) but so far I want to ask

Why ??  Why there so many good dramas this month i have hard time to leave any one to watch it later :bawling: so many good dramas, good cast and stories 

I like this drama story and acting  so far, I guess I am more liking that the leading man not completely cold or not caring person, he for sure  care so much and a warm person who can smile and make connect with people but he just trying hard to not do that and I like that , I thought they will make him cold and isolated totally  but no rather then trying hard to act normal when he not he totally trying hard time not care and not stand even when he totally have warm  human feeling

I know I didn't like the female lead self victim pity but I guess its early  to judge her we still know nothing about her and why she trying hard to get created and attaching, but I like this two together, I guess he can't get her out of his carying side  anymore. I guess her  too normal and imperfection natural draw him so much, I want to know his story too

Just finished watching ep 1-4 and I like it so far. At first I thought Lee Je Hoon character was super strong like Captain America strength but I think his right arm is the only body part with that strength. Really curious about what happened to him. 

That slap scene was very funny. His expression when being slapped were precious and the little smile after that :love: 

About Chae Soo Bin character, she is a little bit annoying at first for me but after the scene when she confronted him about how things must be easy for him because everything he did seems right and got acknoledgement from people and on the other hand, everything she did seems only causing problems, I can understand more about her character. She wanted people to appriciate her and her hard work instead of just critizing her for everything. All of the character still have lots of time to grow and I hope she will grow as a character as well.

I was shocked watching the luggage scene when he stopped the luggages trolley from hitting the little kid. When the luggages were flying in the air and floating there, I was like "What the hell did I just watch?" hahaha. Thankfully it was only imagination and the flipped car scene and that scene with the yellow shirt guy that showed his strength weren't that cringy. :lol:

I love the chemistry between Lee Je Hoon and Chae Soo Bin so far. So I am really looking forward for the next episode. 

hi chinggus

Echoing some of you, this drama has potential. First of all, the storyline is interesting. In different forums apart from soompi, people are associating this drama with different ranges of production (from My Love From the Star to even Twillight!.hehehe). Second of all, I do like all the casts so far, despite I do have a bit, teeny-weeny problem with CSB's character (stubborn, annoying, sometimes reckless, a bit selfish, self-centered..etc..). But then again, in kdramaland, this set up is typical. All we need is a back story (a sad/ tragic childhood, a victim of bully, lost of love ones etc) and an incident which highlight the positive/ changed value of the character (she saved SY, she defended him etc) and we will definitely love her. So, like others, I will wait for the next, maybe 3-4 episode for this set up before I made up my mind if I should like the character or not.

Now, this is my theory about SY's "super ability". I dont think SY is some kind of cyborg/ member of avengers/ alien at all..hehe... For one thing, his boss knew what he is (but keep mum about it), the security manager also found out about him, the immigration people seemed to understand his condition when he showed some sort of card to them and they allowed him to walk passed the sensor after it sets off when he tried to pass it earlier. It does not seemed to be a national secret at all. It seems that what or who ever he is, is clearly written in his work profile. I think LDG too had something to do with what happen to him. So, my speculation is that he had some experimental implant in his hand/ right arm which becomes a magnet/ strength-magnifier (but only around his arm) when he could not control his emotion. They did emphasis earlier that he is from KIAST and he was in an accident before. So, he might had the accident in KIAST which damage his right arm and some prof in that institution decided to use an experimental implant to restore his arm.  But since he is also very smart, graduating with honor from a prestigous university, hence Incheon would not pass the opportunity to hire him despite his condition.

But then again, this is just my theory..I might be wrong..hence I am staying to see where this goes...hehehe

Hi!

I need to say - I already start do change my meaning about Yeo Reum. Actually I came to like her character. Sure - she is talented to get into trouble. And yes she makes mistakes. But she will learn and I understand where she comes from. Its interesting to see that she tries so hard to get positiv attention and Soo Yeon tries so hard to not get any attention. Coming from nowhere - no background - no good school education - i can see how hard she just tries to find her spot in her life - and she wish to get there by her own power. Thats her mistake - sure - she needs to ask for help and get that help. And she needs to learn a lot - still - i can understand her. No question YR has a talent to sense strange people. Turn a blind eye on then and just do nothing - would that be right? She can´t do it. I felt big sympathy for her when she struggled if she can touch the trash bag or not. Sure - the rule was to call the security - but to be honest if she had done that - and the trash would only be trash - she would be blamed again and extrmly these good for nothing KSC would treat her bad again. To be honest - i would have done it too - first try to get a peak than call. Otherwise I would be a laughing stock again. She is already in a very bad situation.

I feared we will get an overly annoying lead again - but this woman is wonderful. She has her faults - but she has a very good heart.

For Soo Yeon - I wonder - what happend in the past could have happen because he could not control his power or he was injured and became like he is now. My believe now is he was blamed for something big  - maybe he wanted to help but it turns out bad.

Mrs. Yang is a very interesting person. I like her. I wonder who she is in real. A lot seams to be interested about her and even tried to use her. But she is not someone who will let her use just easily. What happen 2 years ago? How long did she know about SY? Soooo many mysteries.

I really don´t want to wait.... I get very impatient with that drama.

37 minutes ago, inna75 said:

Now, this is my theory about SY's "super ability". I dont think SY is some kind of cyborg/ member of avengers/ alien at all..hehe... For one thing, his boss knew what he is (but keep mum about it), the security manager also found out about him, the immigration people seemed to understand his condition when he showed some sort of card to them and they allowed him to walk passed the sensor after it sets off when he tried to pass it earlier. It does not seemed to be a national secret at all. It seems that what or who ever he is, is clearly written in his work profile.

But then again, this is just my theory..I might be wrong..hence I am staying to see where this goes...hehehe

Sorry to cut your post - every person who has some kind of metal in his body gets a card to prove it. SO they knew that the metal detector with peep all the time and why? No need to search him more.

But that tell us nothing about his real condition. It tells us that someone made it official that he has a special condition - but who? Was it to dig up some dirt? Is it really just metal? We saw nothing - we know nothing - just that he can bleed or at least it looks natural - but don´t feel pain.

How did he get an robotic arm? When? Is it so simple?

What made me melt here - was how he looked at YR when she cared for him... like he is not used to anybody caring that much about him... why...

With the last scene they let us feel like there can be more fantasy than we might guessed before - but its still a very big riddle - to me.

And I love it.

SF9âs Rowoon Explains The Unique Way He Conquered Nerves About Acting With Cast Of âWhere Stars Landâ

SF9’s Rowoon Explains The Unique Way He Conquered Nerves About Acting With Cast Of “Where Stars Land”

SF9’s Rowoon came up with a way to deal with his nerves about acting with his co-stars in “Where Stars Land”!

The SBS drama follows the daily lives of people who work at the Incheon International Airport, and Rowoon plays the role of rookie employee Ko Eun Seop, who is a member of the airport’s mooring operations team.

At a recent press conference for the show, Rowoon was asked to share a story from filming alongside the cast, which also includes Lee Je Hoon, Chae Soo Bin, Lee Dong Gun, Kim Ji Soo, and more.

“Rather than a story from filming, I have one from before filming,” said Rowoon.

“When I first met the senior actors, I couldn’t look them in the eye,” he shared. He then made everyone laugh by saying, “Before we started filming, I printed out photos of them and practiced acting while looking at them.”

Rowoon made his debut with SF9 in October of 2016, and has since begun establishing his acting career as well. In addition to his role in the drama “Where Stars Land,” Rowoon has also appeared in “About Time,” “School 2017,” and “Click Your Heart.”

cr.soompi

I am having a hard time wrapping my head around why SY was following YR around so much....other than being her mentor and having to keep tabs on her. I am wondering if her reaction to him has been different than other people, as he started following her around after she thanked him for saving her all that time ago. 

I am not sure if he is just curious, kind of likes her or what. When he got the hot water poured on his hand he seemed a bit affected by her reaction, as he just let he fuss and hold his hand instead of pushing her away or moving his hand away. In fact he just told her a secret...which is he can't feel anything in that arm. Other than he is deciding to leave to "protect" his secret and has nothing to lose, why even tell her that?

1 hour ago, guinearoyal said:

I am having a hard time wrapping my head around why SY was following YR around so much....other than being her mentor and having to keep tabs on her. I am wondering if her reaction to him has been different than other people, as he started following her around after she thanked him for saving her all that time ago. 

I am not sure if he is just curious, kind of likes her or what. When he got the hot water poured on his hand he seemed a bit affected by her reaction, as he just let he fuss and hold his hand instead of pushing her away or moving his hand away. In fact he just told her a secret...which is he can't feel anything in that arm. Other than he is deciding to leave to "protect" his secret and has nothing to lose, why even tell her that?

He don´t really had a chance - hot boiling water and nothing will happen - what can he say to explain it - of course she wanted to call an ambulance or something like that. She would make a fuss about it. And he can´t need that. She already saw too much... thats fact too.

And i believe he was moved because she really cared about him and was worried so much...

The way SY looked at IW, a sad/hurt/unpleasant memories came back to him. What happened between them? 

How ms. Yang could knows about SY conditions? By accident or they both know each others.

When SY said that he cant feel pain? i thought he meant his whole body. Because there are people with such conditions in RL. But i definitely wouldn't slap him like that.

Hi all,
My monday and tuesday become bright again after TBS left me :D
I'm following LJH after signal and CSB just recently in I'm Not a Robot.
Can't wait for the denial scene between this pair.
Which one of them will fall in love first do you think?
My guess is SY :wub:

I go back to watch this drama teaser and I found this 

I guess this where the story of Fox Bride story come , I think Yr  father worked at this airport too in the past, that why she wanted so much to work there and prove herself

It cute story about the plans that land everyday in the airport, her father told her that it stars  that land and there a fox bride there waiting for her lover to come, that why the stars name it fox bride stars 

The airport from the teaser looked like a fox face from the above, so did her father was pilot?? And why there a bar with the same name, did her father still a life or the story he tell his daughter has some background ? 

The fox bride who waited for her lover ?? :relaxed: I think it going to be interesting 

I'm actually feeling conflicted about this show, and I've been reflecting on it.  And my conflict comes from my serious disapproval of the FL because I find her behavior offensive, most particularly so when she slapped the ML upon hearing that he could not feel pain.  Who would do such a thing?  In the real world, we would say that she had assaulted a person with a disability (a person who has pain insensitivity is considered to have a disability).  

Her work behavior is inexcusable.  Her relationships to her superiors and coworkers is dreadful.  She is self-pitying and self-aggrandising at the same time.  

At the moment, I'm trying to juggle watching too many dramas, so I probably need to drop one.  If some major change doesn't take place within the next two episodes, 

I think people need a chill pill lol. Yeah it was a slap but it wasnt a slap slap...like I hate you. Its was more like a wake up slap. People are thinking too much omg. Its a drama people so take a hint. SmH

Yeah if you dont like that its fine, drop it and go watch something else. Apparently its too violent and unrealistic for some people to handle

just finished watching ep 1-4 and i love the mysterious vibe of this drama! bcoz i have no clue at all about what will happen in the next episode!!!! anddd i loveeeeee how intense Lee Jee Hoon eyes is! + how pretty Chae Soo Bin and Kim Ji Soo <3

i will follow this drama happily!!! <3333

Archived