Quantcast
Maetawinz

[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

On 12/3/2018 at 12:06 AM, O said:

Just saw the last episode.  I do agree with the views that it was odd not to show our hero's face at the end.  It would be understandable if he couldn't be there to film and someone stood in for him.  But since he was there, what's the big idea of not showing his face! :blink:

some loose ends not cleared up.

I personally don't think it was him. There were certain physical things that I really like about the actor throughout the entire drama:

1. His strong veiny hands 

2. His hair at the nap of his neck--since straight line

They guy at the end is not him. There is a quick scene when his face is reflected on the black panel of glass after he scans his passport at the end where you can see his face. It's quick so you have to pause---it's not him. It makes zero sense for them not to show the face of the main actor.

This drama was okay, there were a lot of badly written scenes, but okay.

• Like 2

Hi! It's been a long time since I've been here :)

I'm glad many people enjoy this drama eventho there were flaws here and there

Just wanna share, it is indeed Lee Soo Yeon in the end. I still don't know why the director chose the ending scene like that. To make a difference? Still don't get it. Anyway, here's the screenshot of it @lclarakl :D

Thank you! :)

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

@lingkims, I'm still not convinced....:lol:.  Thank you for posting the frozen clip. I still can't help but think it was a body double. It makes zero sense that the director wouldn't show his face to let us also see his emotions. Could truly be the actor and he had an issue with his face. I wish I could have a frozen shot when it's swiping his passport through customs just before meeting her. In that clip, his reflection is seen in the black reflective glass. Unfortunately, It's too face for me to catch.

I'm stunned that his manager would let the majority of the entire be about the female lead and he's just a "Is it him or isn't it him" moment since his face wasn't shown.

However, I truly appreciate you posting the clip. Thanks again.

• Like 2

On 12/7/2018 at 11:21 PM, lingkims said:

Just wanna share, it is indeed Lee Soo Yeon in the end

:) omo thks for posting the bts pics. I juz managed to binged watched the last few episodes:sweatingbullets:. Pardon me i am actually ok with the ending :grimace: since itz 100% happy ending for uri 2 couples:love:

* his dream comes true  *:wub:

nCFT1XO.jpg

qhTa8i4.jpg

:tounge_wink: uri security couple soo cute:

fBMjfqz.jpg

the way she stops hahaaa:lol:

:glasses: back to uri main OTP they really did a great job in this drama *clap clap~*

I could feel the emotions and the ... erhm... pain in that last kisseu scene :confounded: :

Spoiler

oqby5bD.jpg

*ouch...*

I only watched half of this drama and like it so far. But wtf that flashback scene with the car flying out of nowhere :crazy: when he saved her it sort of reminded me of Twilight.

I could tell right away that baby wasn't even Filipino when it came out :joy: I was laughing when they showed a close up shot of the baby and didn't look like the parents at all LMAO

the gangster situation was ridiculous, they could've just called security earlier to kick them out. Why does In Woo hate Soo Yeon?

I was wondering if all airports would've had those dogs that sniff for drugs/food etc. for ep 15-16, I was waiting for one to show up. I like the subtle romance between the main leads :) 

• Like 2

Congrats to Where The Stars Land to Win Best Picture at SBS Drama Awards 2018

Dvv789uW0AIBKaq.jpg:large

also 

Excellence Award (Monday-Tuesday Drama) : Chae Soo Bin

DvwLn7zVsAEcqYO.jpg:large

Top Excelence in acting Male : Lee Jee Hoon 

DvwcaagUwAA8K_t.jpg:large

• Like 4

I am so proud of the casts!!

Congratulations Lee Je Hoon, Chae Soo Bin!! 

:heart:

• Like 1