Evolution Mode 4.4 (Beta) Theme has been taken offline for unscheduled maintenance.
Maetawinz

[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Congrats to Where The Stars Land to Win Best Picture at SBS Drama Awards 2018

Dvv789uW0AIBKaq.jpg:large

also 

Excellence Award (Monday-Tuesday Drama) : Chae Soo Bin

DvwLn7zVsAEcqYO.jpg:large

Top Excelence in acting Male : Lee Jee Hoon 

DvwcaagUwAA8K_t.jpg:large

• Like 4

I am so proud of the casts!!

Congratulations Lee Je Hoon, Chae Soo Bin!! 

:heart:

• Like 1

Just watched. Beautiful love story, beautiful cast, acting and brilliant writing. Another gem to add my favorites. Never strayed from main story and nice little stories about airport workers and passengers. 

• Like 1

Started watching this drama because of Chae Soo Bin. I liked her very much in I am not a Robot and it is quite nice to see her character in a more professional role. I'm a sucker for girls in blouse and skirt. 
Hmmm interesting first episode. I think the lead guy has titanium plates on his right forearm. Compass and paperclip stick to it and soft metal bends after hitting it. He can also stop the weight of a falling car. I wonder how he got it. 

Up to episode 8 now and so far I  like the overall story and the fact that Chae Soo Bin is starring. But I do not like the lead pairing at all. I can’t feel any chemistry between them. Even the 3rd wheel is not much better. 

Finished the drama and that's a weird ending. Why did the lead male not show his face in the final scene?