Quantcast
Maetawinz

[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Next scene. NYJ drunk, as in preview. ODK followed her. (stream reloaded) Next NYJ laid her head on ODK's shoulder, and snuggled even closer. ODK is almost out of breath, lolol.....

- SY and YR walking home together. YR asking SY something. SY was hesitant to answer. YR kissed him, he then kissed back.

- Grocery shopping time, Planning for vacation time, Cooking together time, Watching tv on bed with beer time. (stream reloaded) They were asleep together.

YR woke up, took the green vial, crying while trying to inject it to sleeping SY's arm. She stopped mid-air. Then SY's hand caught her hand gently. YR told him, please live, although it's hard but please live. I'll wait for you. SY smiled. She bent down and kissed him. Then the vial went down into SY's arm, don't know whose hand did the pushing.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

Next scene. NYJ drunk, as in preview. ODK followed her. (stream reloaded) Next NYJ laid her head on ODK's shoulder, and snuggled even closer. ODK is almost out of breath, lolol.....

- SY and YR walking home together. YR asking SY something. SY was hesitant to answer. YR kissed him, he then kissed back.

- Grocery shopping time, Planning for vacation time, Cooking together time, Watching tv on bed with beer time. (stream reloaded) They were asleep together.

YR woke up, took the green vial, crying while trying to inject it to sleeping SY's arm. She stopped mid-air. Then SY's hand caught her hand gently. YR told him, please live, although it's hard but please leave. I'll wait for you. SY smiled. She bent down and kissed him. Then the vial went down into SY's arm, don't know whose hand did the pushing.

Just reading this I am crying :bawling: 

thank you so much @ktcjdrama

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

Flashback of SY when YR's dad showed him YR's picture, he was exercising his arm. Jang came in, and YR's father introduced him to SY.

There's a scene of SY sitting on wheelchair at night in the empty airport lounge.

One year later. Christmasy airport.

YR is doing her work at the airport. A new makeover in her styling.

ODK and NYJ doing rounds, a lady approached him, as in preview. Long time no see. ODK took time to remember who though. She asked him whether he is married. She is also not married. Then NYJ interrupted and told her he already has someone he likes. ODK was shocked. They were radioed away. ODK happily went after NYJ. And I think I saw NYJ skipping a little while escaping from there, lol....

- Yang was promoted to replace Director. Meeting of leaders.

- YR going around her job as usual. YR thought about that person and that a year has passed. She stopped by FoxBride on her way home, but the sign is showing Closed.

- Next day, GES is asking YR no news? Why at this age of technology there is no contact at all? They talked some more and left. Then YR came across cleaning ahjummas who were talking about bent rods. YR immediately think SY is back. She went running around to look for him. We see someone going through the immigration checkpoints, but no face shown. Of course it is SY, come on..... YR kept running, then saw the dust robot. She went there and true enough, the robot is harrassing SY again. We're still not shown the face... but come on, we know it already... YR smiled while crying, the mystery guy turned to face her, still not shown the face. YR approached him. They hugged. He's back, YR thought.

- At FoxBride. The signage of Closed is turned to Open. End of episode.....

Arrrghhh!! I have mixed feeling about this finale. Maybe I should wait for subs first before commenting, but I still feel it's too rushed. Like we're being cut short of some worthy scenes. This is definitely one drama that would do better if extended an episode or two (the one-hour format).

Edited by ktcjdrama
added a little bit more info
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 5

its happy ending btw

1.soo yeon and yo reoum spend their last time together,they kissed multiple times before she inject maybe some kinda off serum from mr jang to make the arm malfunction forever,so he can stay alive

2.one year later at christmas,they meet again,but kinda confused who yo reum hugged at the end,they didnt show the face but it must be soo yeon with new legs and arm

3.fox bride cafe are open by yo reum and the end

its been a good drama

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Flashback of SY when YR's dad showed him YR's picture, he was exercising his arm. Jang came in, and YR's father introduced him to SY.

There's a scene of SY sitting on wheelchair at night in the empty airport lounge.

One year later. Christmasy airport.

YR is doing her work at the airport. A makeover in her style.

ODK and NYJ doing rounds, a lady approached him, as in preview. Long time no see. She asked him whether he is married. She is also not married. Then NYJ interrupted and told her he has someone he likes. They were radioed away. ODK happily went after NYJ.

- Yang was promoted to replace Director. Meeting of leaders.

- YR going around her job as usual. YR thought about that person and that a year has passed. She stopped by FoxBride on her way home, but the sign is showing Closed.

- Next day, GES is asking YR no news? Why at this age of technology there is no contact at all? They talked some more and left. Then YR came across cleaning ahjummas who were talking about bent rods. YR immediately think SY is back. She went running around to look for him. We see someone going through the immigration checkpoints, but no face shown. Of course it is SY, come on..... YR kept running, then saw the dust robot. She went there and true enough, the robot is harrassing SY again. We're still not shown the face... but come on, we know it already... YR smiled while crying, the mystery guy turned to face her, still not shown the face. YR approached him. They hugged. He's back, YR thought.

Arrrghhh!! I have mixed feeling about this finale. Maybe I should wait for subs first before commenting, but I still feel it's too rushed. Like we're being cut short of some worthy scenes. This is definitely one drama that would do better if extended an episode or two (the one-hour format).

After so much angst and heartache and unnecessary subplots, this is the ending we are given??? :bawling:

• Like 6
  • Sad 3

I'll just think of these happy scenes and try to overlook the flaws. At least I can sleep knowing we have a happy ending. But still, I think we could have created a better ending than this. :D LOL

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Is this setting a stage for season 2?? Because I'm all in for it.

I'm still upset with this finale though, even though we have a happy ending. But I'll hold myself until subs is out.

11 minutes ago, misskym86 said:

I can sleep well tonight

:tears: I can't sleep... I need subs!!!

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:

its happy ending btw

1.soo yeon and yo reoum spend their last time together,they kissed multiple times before she inject maybe some kinda off serum from mr jang to make the arm malfunction forever,so he can stay alive

2.one year later at christmas,they meet again,but kinda confused who yo reum hugged at the end,they didnt show the face but it must be soo yeon with new legs and arm

3.fox bride cafe are open by yo reum and the end

its been a good drama

my goodness ... he must have gotten a new face too! I can't imagine why they can't just show his face...so ridiculous 

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

Why were they not showing his face? I mean.. we know that SY is back to YR but wouldn’t it be more satisfying if they show Lee Je Hoon face in the end? He was away to fix his arm and leg and it’s not like he will transform into a new person with new face :crazy:

Anyway, I love that it end up with happy ending and we got couple of kisses between OTP. Can’t wait to watch it properly with subtitle tomorrow.

Thank you for all recappers here :)

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, blinkiz said:

my goodness ... he must have gotten a new face too! I can't imagine why they can't just show his face...so ridiculous 

Notice I decided to refer to him as the mystery guy in my recap.... yeah, why so mysterious?? :huh: I'd rather see the smiling face of SY, then maybe I will be more forgiving towards the rushed ending.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Notice I decided to refer to him as the mystery guy in my recap.... yeah, why so mysterious?? :huh: I'd rather see the smiling face of SY, then maybe I will be more forgiving towards the rushed ending.

It is because it is not really SY.  They had to do a total rebuild and so this must be the robot SY instead.  That is why the vaccum machine was so jealous when SY was hugging YR

• Like 2
  • LOL 10