[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Maetawinz

I am bawling to see this!!! 

YR: Even if it’s hard, please live....... 

I will wait for you...... 

That angel called YR said those words to SY and then kissed him. And he pushed her hand for the green thingy to be stabbed to his right arm. 

Gosh...

my heart hurts! 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Hahaha true. A great plot is the main thing for a kdrama. A satisfying ending is like a cherry on top. If you lucky, you’ll get that bonus. :lol::lol: I am thankful enough for this drama just for casting Lee Je Hoon. 

I agree with  you...I stuck out the last couple of episodes for LJH and the security couple...

What I don't understand was why they could not have written YR in to be part of his healing process??? So did she have no contact with him for the past year? Urghh I do not like that ..

26 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Is this setting a stage for season 2?? Because I'm all in for it.

I'm still upset with this finale though, even though we have a happy ending. But I'll hold myself until subs is out.

:tears: I can't sleep... I need subs!!!

I come to a phase to accept all the ending is given. I do hope for more explaination. What had happened? In that year..  but maybe the PD think what ever happened the audience want them back. Im sure the subs would be similar to the lovely live recaps already. Im humbly satisfied ( the new me, post what had happened with one hundred million stars from the sky)

14 minutes ago, triplem said:

I agree with  you...I stuck out the last couple of episodes for LJH and the security couple...

What I don't understand was why they could not have written YR in to be part of his healing process??? So did she have no contact with him for the past year? Urghh I do not like that ..

Yes. I was hoping for YR to be part of him either healing himself with another machine or accepting himself with disability. I probably will prefer watching him in wheelchair accepting himself with Yo Reum by his side loving him for who he is no matter what. But, a drama is a drama. It’s super hard to get perfect ending. Just grateful of watching this face for a couple months.

lee-je-hoon-where-stars-land.gif

23 minutes ago, triplem said:

Hey, somebody had to make sure there were no unauthorized banners in the main hallways of the airport.  Didn't you see how critical of a job that was in the early episodes of the series?  YR had to ensure the safety the of the flying public, while SY was only fighting for his life and recovering the use of his limbs.  In my mind there was no debate in YR's mind.  She had to stay at the airport to remove those banners and give out water bottles to disgruntled passengers.  I can see exactly why the writrers ended the series this way.  :unamused:  

I could not stay away from here :P Seems like a rushed ending, but I actually think in some way Sy needed to figure out his mental demon by himself. Of course YR can be a pillar for him, but I think a person who have mental problem need to figure out for themself how to fight for their health and mind. The way he refuse to listen to  miste jang and YR and still using this devise that is killing him, they cant forse him, he need to figure it out by himself... Nobody can fight your fight for you if you are not willing to do it yourself. 

I just wish we had more episode to explore SY healing prosess. Seems like the writer had many thing she wanted to tell, but sadly to short time to explore them all in organic way. Anyway gonna write more when I am finish watching the final. 

I just watched raw for the parts I missed when live streaming... Sigh, this really could've been a great finale if given more time.

I am now more convinced that the person CSR hugged at the end was not LJH at all. Why do they not want to show us his face?? I really see no reason why. He's the lead and his appearance is missing from the last 10 minutes of the drama. And remember that group picture of last shooting with the whole cast and crew? I didn't see him. Did anyone spot him in that picture?

Okay, I should just go sleep first. Wake up to subs tomorrow morning. I think you will hear me ranting again tomorrow... :mellow:

1 hour ago, sal2 said:

Seems like the writer had many thing she wanted to tell, but sadly to short time to explore them all in organic way. Anyway gonna write more when I am finish watching the final. 

In the first place this drama has a 40 episode but suddenly being cut off and end up with 32 ep. I think this the reason why the writer make the thugs problem in the middle episode because he/she think they have more episodes left. 

If only SBS let this drama have 40 episode, I think we can have a beautiful ending right. Flashback about the Trio Timjangnim, Story about Inwood and the father, another date with new security couple and of course Our love story SY and YR too. 

Recap final episode

https://www.dramamilk.com/where-stars-land-episodes-31-and-32-live-recap/

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

I admit that all I watched was the securtiy couple's 2 scenes. ODG's absolute happiness at the end was so cute. I understood the conversations anyway. Not that it was difficult.

God. How adorable was NYJ? That littlest emotions are all we can base their feelings on. Love all the side glances.

Oh yeah.  Guess I will just have to watch the hands.  Would admit I am bad with names but can recognise hands and veins. Prosthetics or not the hands or rather LJH's dorsal surface won't change. But heck man what a way for a viewer to find the ending. If the writer knew it was like this, why hide it? The male figure was standing. He is alive. Why? Did they have a body double or what?

Luckily I have a busy day so no time to even rant. Will get to the subbed episode at some point. Since all I cared about was the security couple and I already watched both scenes and understood them. Nothing much else to say right for the final episode.

5 hours ago, irma1129 said:

n the first place this drama has a 40 episode but suddenly being cut off and end up with 32 ep. I think this the reason why the writer make the thugs problem in the middle episode because he/she think they have more episodes left.

Is that really so? We're supposed to have 40 instead of 32? I guess that explained the off-pacing of the later episodes. It's such a pity because the dialogues and monologues are so beautiful but we get such an abrupt wrap. The thugs problem is resolved with just one phone call. Too easy. I kinda dislike that there was no significant progress between ODK and NYJ after one year. Sigh....

2 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Oh yeah.  Guess I will just have to watch the hands.  Would admit I am bad with names but can recognise hands and veins. Prosthetics or not the hands or rather LJH's dorsal surface won't change.

I actually did watch the hands, and I do think it is his. But of course I didn't do a careful comparison. Just based on memory... 

What a strange way to present happy reunion...

8 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I just watched raw for the parts I missed when live streaming... Sigh, this really could've been a great finale if given more time.

I am now more convinced that the person CSR hugged at the end was not LJH at all. Why do they not want to show us his face?? I really see no reason why. He's the lead and his appearance is missing from the last 10 minutes of the drama. And remember that group picture of last shooting with the whole cast and crew? I didn't see him. Did anyone spot him in that picture?

Okay, I should just go sleep first. Wake up to subs tomorrow morning. I think you will hear me ranting again tomorrow... :mellow:

Yeah why didn’t they show his face?? Or a5 least why wasn’t he at last shooting?

Personally I felt a lot of loose ends. Specifically from the top of my head:

• rest of story about Yrs appa and why she wanted to work at airport besides ‘stars land’ quote (cause he never worked at airport so didhis saying even really mean airport or was that just her interpretation?)
  • what happened to SYs hyung in the time skip?
  • why did they keep showing scenes aboutthat ahjumma ignoring her husband’s phone calls (the one who I thought had become the new leader at the end, she’s the woman that manages the shops and was rivals with YRs team leade/SYs Noona.
  • theres more I’m sure but these are what I have wondered so far.

30 minutes ago, philosophie said:

Yeah why didn’t they show his face?? Or a5 least why wasn’t he at last shooting?

Personally I felt a lot of loose ends. Specifically from the top of my head:

• rest of story about Yrs appa and why she wanted to work at airport besides ‘stars land’ quote (cause he never worked at airport so didhis saying even really mean airport or was that just her interpretation?)
  • what happened to SYs hyung in the time skip?
  • why did they keep showing scenes aboutthat ahjumma ignoring her husband’s phone calls (the one who I thought had become the new leader at the end, she’s the woman that manages the shops and was rivals with YRs team leade/SYs Noona.
  • theres more I’m sure but these are what I have wondered so far.

I wanted to know the backstory about the bad blood between SIW and Team Leader Choi? Who was Team Leader Yang supposed to have married? Would Yang and Choi have gotten together??? ARGH

For now I want to forget about all these plot holes, I just want to enjoy this last episode so much :( I watched all sooyeon and yeoreum scenes multiple times and they didn't fail to make me crying again and again :tears: what a great acting by Lee Je Hoon and Chae Soo Bin and all the casts, I will miss them..

Can I get LJH and CSB in another melodrama though? I'm glad having to feel their happiness and sadness. I know LJH is good in thriller/action but I didn't know he was this good in melodrama, as for CSB this girl is full of love ;)

My favorite scene is when she injected the medicine, I think I would rewatch it until I could move on from this drama :D

Archived