Quantcast
Maetawinz

[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

5 hours ago, Mico Ricco said:

modern day Clark Kent (Superman) and accident prone Lois Lane :lol:

5 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Oh so  this is the season of Strong Woman Do Bon Soon nice!

Maybe a second season of "Are you human too?". :D

Who saw already the two episodes? Does Lee Je Hoon have a crush on Chae Soo Bin?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Chae Soo-bin is so beautifull and a great actress, when I see her dancing in the preview she look so pretty.

I don't know how the drama will go from there but if there is fantasy in it, the writer and co did a great job hiding it until now (just hope it's not a android too because we already got I am not a robot already this year with her).

• Like 5

Yeay! Soo many skinships! 

Chae Soo-bin is always great with her leading man. This one might end up with me (if not all of us) shipping them for real. 

Good start btw. Now my Mon-Tue is meaningful again, after Life ended.

• Like 4

I didn’t like how the show portrayed people with schizophrenia as inherently dangerous/aggressive. It reinforces negative stereotypes of mental illnesses. Almost stopped watching because of this. 

Having said that I am curious about what is going on with the male lead  From what is being suggested, seems like he has a robotic arm with super strength? That, or he is Do Bong Soon’s son with the hoodie and all :P 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Havent watch the drama yet but no matter what kind of character LJH in this, he is one cute superhero.

6 hours ago, 7psyche7 said:

I didn’t like how the show portrayed people with schizophrenia as inherently dangerous/aggressive. It reinforces negative stereotypes of mental illnesses. Almost stopped watching because of this. 

Having said that I am curious about what is going on with the male lead  From what is being suggested, seems like he has a robotic arm with super strength? That, or he is Do Bong Soon’s son with the hoodie and all :P  

Just a robotic arm would not bleed.... so there might be a different secret.

I was reminded on you who came from the star - because he too tried to avoid people. But it is maybe way to early to make wild guesses. I will wait for more information.

As  a fact - even I wanted to scold the female lead (need to train names again) already a few times -  she is kinda stupid but not in that annoying naiv way. So I will wait and see.

And I wish for more - I love it.

One more reason for me to love it is my memories are triggered here. I was an airport child - my father worked there and i often visited him and later I worked there too for a time. 

• Like 6

11 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Hahaa...triplem definitely not slice of life heee...

Most definitely not....where did I get this idea that it was ???? :w00t:

4WPUYQY.png

This drama is a pleasant surprise. Did not expect the fantasy element! Agree with @Mau_Cherry that our male lead is more than just a bionic man. My curiosity has been stoked and am looking forward to finding out his story.  I was wondering why he was being such a snobbish prick but realised later that he was not comfortable with people finding out about his "condition" and wishes to keep as low a profile as possible.  Thankfully the female lead is played by Chae Soo Bin, whom I like. Her character , HYR, is usually not one of those that I warm up easily to. It's not so much the clumsy female trope that has been used to death by k dramas that I dislike; it's more because she's rash, puts her foot in her mouth and doesn't realise that she needs to walk the talk. Granted she's also been unlucky . However she's honest and earnest , so I think we will be seeing her growth as the drama progresses.

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6

20 minutes ago, triplem said:

Most definitely not....where did I get this idea that it was ???? :w00t:

This drama is a pleasant surprise. Did not expect the fantasy element! Agree with @Mau_Cherry that our male lead is more than just a bionic man. My curiosity has been stoked and am looking forward to finding out his story.  I was wondering why he was being such a snobbish prick but realised later that he was not comfortable with people finding out about his "condition" and wishes to keep as low a profile as possible.  Thankfully the female lead is played by Chae Soo Bin, whom I like. Her character , HYR, is usually not one of those that I warm up easily to. It's not so much the clumsy female trope that has been used to death by k dramas that I dislike; it's more because she's rash, puts her foot in her mouth and doesn't realise that she needs to walk the talk. Granted she's also been unlucky . However she's honest and earnest , so I think we will be seeing her growth as the drama progresses.

I soooo agree - her character makes me have a few hard times. Lying that she is good with direction - but the friend just said - you are so bad with it. It will just always put other in trouble when she can´t accept that she need to ask for help from time to time. But okay - i guess we need a person like her to get him out of his shell.

Yes - he tries hard to not get too much attention. Maybe he once was treated as  a monster or something like that. I fear he got too much attention in the past and it was not good for him.

Still he can´t  stand aside when someone is in real danger - extremly kids.

I loved the way they made the scene when he rescued the boy - flying suitcases - ah hilarious - for a moment I was not happy - felt like thats too much - but just one line - its just a rumour - and stories get bigger - yes - good way to show it.

(On a sidenote - I am not a Twilight Fan - but I can´t stop getting remembered on the scene when the vampire stopped the car... gosh. How to delete that...)

Is the only superpower he has the arm? I wait to see the RAW now. I was not able to watch on Air. Okay - I needed to decide what to watch and it was soooo hard.... Now I have two gems on one day and they rival against each other - oh no....

Can it be that he is not all the time magnetic???

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1