Quantcast
Maetawinz

[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

@supergal99 no worries. I hope people don't misunderstand us. I try to hold myself to not get carried away too far. Well.. chit-chating is the most fun thing ever. But yes, I guess words can be read differently from different perspectives which sometimes can lead into a miscommunication. 

Well what r you watching aside this one? I am wondering around kdrama threads since this morning. 

@dotonly Fox Bride Stars is the working title I guess then they turned it to Where Stars Land after. I think, commonly, dramas seems have many titles. They also may differ for its transliteration title. But actually it is the same thematically.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Lee Je Hoon And Chae Soo Bin Transform Into Airport Employees For “Where Stars Land”
Sep 25, 2018
by K. Lew

Lee Je Hoon, Chae Soo Bin, and the other leads of “Where Stars Land” have quickly adapted to the chaos of working at the airport.

“Where Stars Land” is about the romance between first year employee Han Yeo Reum (played by Chae Soo Bin), who has a troubled past, and the mysterious new hire Lee Soo Yeon (played by Lee Je Hoon), who harbors a secret. They work together at Incheon International airport, where they embrace each other and their wounds. The drama is written by Kang Eun Kyung, and directed by Shin Woo Chul, who previously directed “Gu Family Book.”

In the released photos, Lee Je Hoon and Chae Soo Bin are hard at work as members of the passenger service team. From pushing carts and organizing the facility, to directing lost and confused passengers, they do their best to help the hectic nature of the airport run smoothly.

Their superiors Seo In Woo (played by Lee Dong Gun), the head of the strategic operations team, and Yang Seo Gun (played by Kim Ji Soo), the head of the passenger service team, show what happens behind-the-scenes of an airport. Cooperating with various departments such as the transportation team, commercial facilities team, runway team, and security team, they juggle teamwork and conflict, showcasing true workplace politics.

Where-Stars-Land-11.jpg

The drama will show beautiful spaces hidden away in the busy airport, including the brand new second terminal which opened earlier this year. By introducing airport jargon and filming in secure areas, it will show the inner workings of an airport.

A source from the production staff stated, “As it is a place that many people have fantasies about, the drama will use the special emotion-filled setting of an airport to show fuller stories of meetings and farewells, and happiness and sorrow. Lee Soo Yeon and Han Yeo Reum’s fateful romance and the various stories of what happens inside an airport will be coming, so please look forward to it.”

“Where Stars Land” will air its first episode on October 1 at 10 p.m. KST.

SOURCE

• Like 2

Lee Je Hoon Saves Chae Soo Bin From A Tense Airport Situation In “Where Stars Land”
Sep 26, 2018
by C. Hong

5afabfd6b8bb45818bc1085e8b2e3609.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

chae-soo-bin-where-stars-land.jpg

Upcoming SBS drama “Where Stars Land” has released stills of the first meeting between Lee Je Hoon and Chae Soo Bin’s characters.

Lee Je Hoon plays Lee Soo Yeon, a new employee at the Incheon International Airport, and Chae Soo Bin Han Yeo Reum, a passenger service employee at the same airport. The two of them have secrets and a troubled past, but learn to leave them behind as they fall in love.

In the stills released on September 26, Chae Soo Bin is caught up in a physical confrontation with an angry stranger. Lee Je Hoon, at first watching from the crowd, steps up and lends her a hand, turning the tables on the stranger with a calm expression and a mysterious whisper.

The production staff stated, “Lee Je Hoon’s charisma as he took down the angry stranger and perfect synchronization with his character shook the hearts of all the women on set. Lee Je Hoon and Chae Soo Bin’s talent, the tense scenario, and the passionate acting of the other passengers made for an exciting first meeting scene.”

lee-je-hoon-where-stars-land-chae-soo-bi

SOURCE

• Like 3

19 hours ago, lovely8 said:

Does anyone when will be the press conference? The premiere date is near and still no news.

There are so many dramas premiering this week: Where Stars Land, Bad Papa, Hundred Million Star From The Sky and The Beauty Inside. So most likely this press conference will be held tomorrow. :)

• Like 3

Possibilities of Lee Se Yeon

1) He's a mythical creature [probably a gumiho (nine tailed fox ) since the Korean title is Fox Bride Star]

2) He has a bionic/robotic body,  since he got into an accident, possibly many/most of his  body parts got damaged so his body parts got replaced with bionic/robotic parts that has special features, thus gaining super speed and incredible strength. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Is this fantasy by any chance??? What's with the car scene?:joy::joy::joy:

Lol! Was wondering the same. I was under the impression it was slice of life :lol: based on the highlight video 

Aigoo he’s not exactly the smiling type is he 

Spoiler

new twist on the trope @supergal99 @Jusyed . The one hand save :joy:

Haha he’s showing them his manliness . :D 

This seems interesting . He shoved the pole to hide it from the airport security. 

Spoiler

Preview 

I hv too many dramas premiering tonight. Not sure which to start first 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1