[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Maetawinz

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별 - Mon&Tue @ 22:00 KST

Possibilities of Lee Se Yeon

1) He's a mythical creature [probably a gumiho (nine tailed fox ) since the Korean title is Fox Bride Star]

2) He has a bionic/robotic body,  since he got into an accident, possibly many/most of his  body parts got damaged so his body parts got replaced with bionic/robotic parts that has special features, thus gaining super speed and incredible strength. 

5 hours ago, Mico Ricco said:

modern day Clark Kent (Superman) and accident prone Lois Lane :lol:

5 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Oh so  this is the season of Strong Woman Do Bon Soon nice!

Maybe a second season of "Are you human too?". :D

Who saw already the two episodes? Does Lee Je Hoon have a crush on Chae Soo Bin?

Chae Soo-bin is so beautifull and a great actress, when I see her dancing in the preview she look so pretty.

I don't know how the drama will go from there but if there is fantasy in it, the writer and co did a great job hiding it until now (just hope it's not a android too because we already got I am not a robot already this year with her).

I didn’t like how the show portrayed people with schizophrenia as inherently dangerous/aggressive. It reinforces negative stereotypes of mental illnesses. Almost stopped watching because of this. 

Having said that I am curious about what is going on with the male lead  From what is being suggested, seems like he has a robotic arm with super strength? That, or he is Do Bong Soon’s son with the hoodie and all :P 

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Archived