Quantcast
Maetawinz

[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

45 minutes ago, tianaa said:

the hug scene was so beautiful

Indeed... the expression on SY's face... a great relief and peace he was feeling....

• Like 10

14 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I really would like to see HYR protecting LSY from SIW and even realize that his concerns for LSY were fake. And the last episode confirms what I had always suspected: SIW wants LSY to vanish so that he won't feel guilty and uncomfortable any longer. But I sense that SIW will be proven wrong. We saw in the episode 10 SIW meeting his "enemy", the thug from the past hence I believe that SIW will be put under pressure because of the thug.

Could not agree more!!! 

• Like 9

14 hours ago, triplem said:

We can’t possibly waste this :

:thumbsup::thumbsup::D

%EC%B6%9C%EA%B7%BC_%EC%A4%80%EB%B9%84.gif?type=w1200

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=17039737&memberNo=10059278

They have already accepted each other unconditionally.

RT3RTYE.gif

IqUzyI2.gif

DC

''''''''''''''''''

guy you're dreaming of“,What’s your favourite season?”:wub:

Spoiler

imageimageimage

• Like 13
  • LOL 4

23 minutes ago, misskym86 said:

Previously LJY used to do bed scene right...... hmmmm hmmmm this show is 10 pm show right.. hmmm 

I wanna watch his previous drama hahaha :D pervert alert !!

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

29 minutes ago, aniliaz said:

I wanna watch his previous drama hahaha :D pervert alert !!

In Tomorrow With You I believe. :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, thefungster said:

loved the whole episode! i'm so happy with the pace of the drama...but our couple keeps on hitting my heart strings!  

DATE SCENE COME ON! NO MORE DISRUPTIONS! :triumph:

patiently waiting but not really............................................

Why you angry !! 

We will get a date , sy keep careless kissing yr, taking her to his house, show her his true, and maybe we will get more emotional  kiss and more .... So  you see keeping us waiting for date will be worthy :smirk: 

2 hours ago, tianaa said:

the hug scene was so beautifu

Yes one with so much feeling  

I loved the talk before the hug too , and every words and act year did this episode , we know we have nothing to worry about yr  finding out and we know she will careless about this things but it was sill amazing to watch her act like this :heart:

1 hour ago, Jemrie said:

They have already accepted each other unconditionally

The amazing love where it okay to be different, you not like me at all  but still I fall in love with you , like everything  about you  and I accepted it it not cause I have to force myself or think about it but cause it come natural with the love that happened without  choicing  

Accepted each other unconditionally is the title of this two love, just have to meet to fall in love ,to  know each other to heal each other wounds and getting close to share the most warm feeling with us 

1 hour ago, Jemrie said:

guy you're dreaming of“,What’s your favourite season?”

How do you know!! It my dream guy :joy: he sweet , yes when the world start when you meet someone who give you warm and destroy the ice castle you were living on before, for yr  it was when she meet her parents, for Sy  it was when he meet her.

• Like 10

I love this ost  so much 

I Find it with eng lyrics  on it and it more clear  version 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 12

[Fox Bride Star] Eps 21 & 22 spoilers, Lee Je Hoon & Chae Soo Bin

bride.png
Article: Naver 'Fox Bride Star' Chae Soo Bin stabbed by a knife... Lee Je Hoon wheelchair accident 'shocking ending' 

1. [+160,-9]
Today was the best!! Actress Chae Soo Bin and actor Lee Je Hoon have great acting skills. Everyone is great. The story is good too. ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+91,-10]
I've been watching Chae Soo Bin's dramas ever since she began as a supporting actress. I knew she'll be a hit.. 

3. [+71,-5]
Lee Je Hoon's acting today is so good too. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ His tears... 

4. [+39,-5]
Legendary. ㅠㅠ Really a life drama. ㅠㅠ

5. [+31,-2]
It's fun. 

6. [+23,-2]
If only god-Je Hoon gets a daesang. ㅠㅠㅠ His acting is amazing. 

7. [+21,-1]
They did well with handling societal problems. 

8. [+18,-2]
Our Gak-Byeol. Seriously the ending was so sad. I hope Gak-Byeol is happy. 

fox%2B.png

Article: Naver 'Fox Bride Star' Lee Je Hoon to Chae Soo Bin's heartbreaking confession.. "Love you"  

1. [+449,-12]
Lee Je Hoon's acting skills exploded today... I always knew that he's good, but I felt it again today... Please be prepared to receive an award at the end of this year... 

2. [+222,-7]
Lee Je Hoon is needless to say, but personally, I think Chae Soo Bin was amazing today. The last scene too... And the scene where she said she is good at waiting. 

3. [+197,-12]
I thought Lee Dong Gun's role is a villain role, but there's something to it. He doesn't want Lee Je Hoon to get hurt. 

4. [+126,-6]
Lee Je Hoon and Chae Soo Bin pairing is really good. I cried together with them today. I hope to smile with them next week. 

5. [+89,-4]
I felt bad for the two at the last scene. Watching the previews, my heart fluttered again. It's difficult to wait till next week. 

6. [+25,-1]
A life drama!! Seriously, I really like Gak-Byeol, Oh Dae Ki and Na Young Joo couples. I like the couples in Fox Bride Star. 

7. [+23,-0]
Did Lee Dong Gun sign some kind of slave contract? I'm curious what kind of backstory does he have... 

8. [+23,-2]
Let's get a daesang, God-Je Hoon. 

cr

• Like 10

I believe In woo will redeem himself by saving SY at the end of this drama. I don't think he hates SY or does he wants to harm him. Has it been revealed who blabbed about YR leaving SY's apartment?

• Like 9

46 minutes ago, monalisa said:

I believe In woo will redeem himself by saving SY at the end of this drama. I don't think he hates SY or does he wants to harm him. Has it been revealed who blabbed about YR leaving SY's apartment?

The co-worker... I believe , his name is M. Nam.

• Like 8

I'm glad Knetizens recognize Chae Soobin's acting skills, usually they only care about the male lead :joy:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

@nona88@thefungster @USAFarmgirl@ktcjdrama @Tasia After the last episode, it becomes clear why SIW is pushing LSY away:

- the fear that his secret might be revealed

- the guilty conscience... he doesn't want to be reminded constantly of his wrongdoing and cowardice

- he wants to protect LSY as SIW is still involved with the thug (director Joo). SIW is a pawn in a greater plan and he doesn't want LSY to suffer one more time. His words underlined that something at the airport would happen and SIW was sent there in order to put the plan in motion. I have the impression that HS might become the real victim in all this. 

Nevertheless, I have the feeling that the divorce between LSY's mother and the ahjussi (SIW's father) happened before the accident. This would explain why the ahjussi said that he had heard LSY had gotten severely injured because of an accident. (25:07) Not only these words show that he has no idea how the accident occurred, but it also indicates that this man had cut ties with him before the accident. He only heard about it through another person.

However, I think that SIW might be responsible for the divorce... this would explain why he kept pushing LSY away even before the accident. In my opinion, on the one hand he resents his father and on the other hand, he blames himself for the pain he caused to others that's why SIW views himself as a bad person. He is certainly no saint but in my opinion, SIW's real major flaw is his self-centerness. 

• Like 10

Last episode was amazing! Soo-yeon has finally decided to tell his secret to Yeo-reum but such an unfortunate accident! I was so worried for both of them. Well the preview eased my fears but instead now I'm worried Soo-yeon does something that may create trouble in the future...

But how sweet are they together?! Their romance has developed quite nicely.

And (AWW) Na Yeong-joo knew Yeo-reum was going on a date with Soo-yeon. They should hurry up and be friends already.

It's my first time posting in this thread but I've been watching this drama since day 1. It's my favorite drama form the ones currently airing.

• Like 12

whoo what a week in the airport land :D YR confession, SY finally wanting to share his secret with YR, DK and YJ moving forward in their relationship. also like other said it start to come clear that maybe IW want in someway protect SY from something :huh:  I feel this gonna be the final conflict... Anyway looking forward to YR and SY finally going on their long waited date :wub:  

• Like 12

Their soft Touches :heart:

tumblr_phtlqtFJtU1vpmpmko4_r1_540.giftumblr_phtlqtFJtU1vpmpmko6_r1_540.gif

-----------

DrcKM-yVAAE380W.jpg

Spoiler

heart ache:heartbreak:

DrcKM-uUcAE0BTf.jpg

• Like 15

Spoiler

Somewhat I hope that SY would feel confident about himself.. that he would be able to control his emotions and superpower and perhaps saving the day just as what a superhero would... 
Perhaps he would be able to free (safe) SIW from the mafia Director Jo??
Perhaps he could continue working at the airport without feeling small and different due to his able body... 
Perhaps with YR by his side he's able to feel confident about just the way he is... 
Because he was aiming to be normal and to be happy just for a month... which is sad....

But I am hoping he would be normal and happy for the rest of his life..
with YR...
What is normal anyway.. I am sure we cannot put a standard to it..
After all, we are all different.. Unique, to be exact.. Don't you think?
So... I hope SY would overcome his own fear and be confident...
Regardless on his wheelchair or on his metal protector...
He is just SY, the bright, smart, calm, kind, polite, gentleman, straightforward guy.
*** with sexy yummilicious body no matter what ***  :love:

Yeah well... this is just my hope for our dearest SY... 

PS: does anyone else think that SIW and Manager Yang would develop a love line? (Since they're one of the main characters?) Just curious...

• Like 9