Quantcast
Maetawinz

[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Ahhh the great thing about main networks, you can be assured of subbers like Kocowa. Subbed teaser

• Like 4

03828691-0988-4a97-9f38-e027da448bc6.jpg

Official Poster 1

60a80edb-9d44-42ae-9e8a-95507e2a9f2b.jpg

Official Poster 2

Edited by triplem
Please do not post consecutively within an hour. Edit to add.
  • Like 5

Lee Je Hoon And Chae Soo Bin Fall In Love In Breathtaking Posters For “Where Stars Land”
Sep 20, 2018
by yshin

a0d3c0c0abf24f6983fc8c0455cf490f.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

SBS’s upcoming drama “Where Stars Land” has released two new posters!

“Where Stars Land” is about the mysterious new employee Lee Soo Yeon (played by Lee Je Hoon) who harbors a secret, and Han Yeo Reum (played by Chae Soo Bin), the first-year employee with a troubled past who causes accidents wherever she goes. The two struggle and heal each other’s wounds as they work together at Incheon International airport. The drama is written by Kang Eun Kyung, the writer behind “Romantic Doctor Kim.”

In the released posters, Lee Je Hoon and Chae Soo Bin stand amidst the falling rain, as well as beneath hundreds of twinkling stars. The two posters capture the essence of “day and night.”

The main poster shows Lee Je Hoon and Cha Soo Bin under the night sky sprinkled with stars. The two stand together at a distance, holding hands on top of a hill that overlooks the airport. They gaze at each other with warm looks in their eyes.

In the next poster, Lee Je Hoon and Chae Soo Bin try to escape the falling rain by seeking cover under the eaves. They stare at each other, looking as if they will soon fall for one another. They stand amidst the vases of colorful flowers that cover the road, which helps create a romantic atmosphere.

The staff on set were impressed with Lee Je Hoon and Chae Soo Bin, who completely fell into their roles as Lee Soo Yeon and Han Yeo Reum for the main poster shoot. During the shooting for the airport poster, they exchanged looks of warm confidence as they held hands. On set of the rain poster shoot, although there was not much skinship involved, the two displayed explosive chemistry through their perfect facial expression acting.

The production staff stated, “Through the main poster featuring the youthful Lee Je Hoon and Chae Soo Bin, who are leading the romance in ‘Where Stars Land,’ the start of the romance full of freshness will feel more real to [viewers]. Please look forward to the couple’s love story that will specially highlight the radiance of fall through its fairytale-like romance.”

“Where Stars Land” premieres on October 1 and will be available on Viki.

SOURCE

• Like 4

Lee Dong Gun Transforms Into A Charismatic Team Leader In “Where Stars Land”
Sep 19, 2018
by suuuj

Lee-Dong-Gun-2.jpg

Lee Dong Gun returns to the screen as an ambitious team leader in “Where Stars Land.”

SBS’s new Monday-Tuesday drama released the first stills of Lee Dong Gun’s new role as Seo In Woo.

“Where Stars Land” is a story about new employee Lee Soo Yeon (Lee Je Hoon) and first-year employee Han Yeo Reum (Chae Soo Bin) embracing each other’s pains and receiving healing through their experiences while working at Incheon International Airport. Lee Soo Yeon is carrying a secret while Han Yeo Reum always seems to get in trouble and also carries a sad past of her own.

The fairytale-like drama brings together famed writer Kang Eun Kyung and hit director Shin Woo Chul. It’s been five years since they’ve worked together, and their collaboration is creating a lot of anticipation.

Lee Dong Gun plays the role of Seo In Woo, a well-known heavy weight in the airport construction industry who is in charge of the operations department at Incheon International Airport. Seo In Woo is a charismatic and sociable leader who doesn’t lose his cool even in emergency situations. He is witty and able to lighten up any tense situation which allows him advance in his career, and he is rumored to become the next vice president.

Lee-Dong-Gun-1.jpg

Despite having a friendly demeanor, Seo In Woo has two faces with also a hidden selfish side. He does not let anything stand in the way of his success.

The stills show Lee Dong Gun arriving at the airport in a classy outfit. Later on, he is seen appearing as a charismatic team lead in a power suit. Even with a laid back gesture, his sharp gaze captures a different kind of force behind his character. His ambitious nature has viewers wondering what kind of backstory Seo In Woo will have.“Where Stars Land” brings together Lee Dong Gun and director Shin Woo Chul after “Lovers in Paris” 14 years ago. Lee Dong Gun shared, “My heart is filled with joy working on every scene with director Shin Woo Chul. I have a feeling there’s going to be a lot of exciting scenes ahead of us.” When talking about his role, he stated, “I liked the witty, ambitious character of Seo In Woo as soon as I got the script. I really want to portray him well. I will work hard to gain the viewers’ attention.”

The production staff also commented, “Lee Dong Gun has prepared extremely well for his role as Seo In Woo. Whenever he appears on screen, his charisma shocks the staff every time. The mystery behind the ambitious Seo In Woo will surely make hearts flutter this fall.”

“Where Stars Land” premieres on October 1 and will be available on Viki.

SOURCE

• Like 4

201809210846777453_5ba431eeb5d9b.jpg

From today's news: Nam Da Reum will star as the younger version of Lee Je Hoon in Fox Star Bride. source (1)

Some of you will know him, as he has played many main male lead's younger version e.g. Lee Jong Suk (Pinocchio, While You Were Sleeping), Yoon Do Joon (Radio Romance), Jang Ki Yong (Come & Hug Me), Im Siwan (The King Loves)...Six Flying Dragons etc etc.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

From today's news: Nam Da Reum will as the younger version of Lee Je Hoon in Fox Star Bride. source (1)

Some of you will know him, as he has played many main male lead's younger version e.g. Lee Jong Suk (Pinocchio, While You Were Sleeping), Yoon Do Joon (Radio Romance), Jang Ki Yong (Come & Hug Me), Im Siwan (The King Loves)...Six Flying Dragons etc etc.

He looks a little bit like Lee Je Hoon. Good job casting director :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Lucky fan

Future oppa to be , Nam Da Reum has the ability to look like every oppa I know. :D 

• Like 1

Oh @supergal99 I didn't know he is here as one of the casts, I hope to see him with fun and happier character. I saw FB's trailer in final still 17 last week. So will this be aired this week?

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Ahh.. @stargazer187 u 'gave me a scare' !!  Hahaa... in a good way :glasses:.  Itz starting on 1 oct :grimace:.   Oh i m also super curious about his role here -- definitely something different from the thriller role heeee.

Btw why are you not playing at the events thread?? Busy??:sweat_smile:

Psst.. i think the above cutie aka Rowoon is worth catching here...ops!!

It should be different. Don't wanna see him with another hammer thing again here. 

Ah.. I miss that, is it over now? Yes, a bit busy with RL. Now it's weekend finally, I can come more often than before. 

Rawoon? Wait, my brain read it as racoon at first. Lol.

• LOL 1

Oh @supergal99 there is that kind of moment too? Great, I found another reason to watch now. Psst, I hope it won't be like TWY. 

And have you seen this?

Read on here

83324bba2c704d4092989b7eae114ffb.jpeg?s=

See, he looks good in uniform and less dangerous now. I hope he has a loveline with the female security. Yeah writer, please give us more couple here. Lol

I'm sorry about the name, I am fully resting now. But Racoon sounds cute right? :lol: 

Eeeeh... NDR? Is he here as well? I'm too lazy to check the first page right now. He's one of my fave young actors. 

• Like 2

@supergal99 TMY, is LJH drama with SMA.

Okay, I've checked first page for cast profile details. I think RW is a character name. Well, it's the actor name of the casts. I think this is the first time I see him. What would he be later? The teaser shows a glance of his preview. 

I feel some sorts of fantasy vibe from the teaser. If it is a healing drama then it wouldn't be too melo or dark. It should be more light and fun. A quirky fun storyline.  

Edited by stargazer187
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

TWY ? Huh... uh oh... i hope this is not too melo :sweatingbullets: i read the synopsis -- is another healing drama. But i think the cutie 'racoon' (ops!) can provide some comic relief haahaaa:lol:

please can you say Rowoon's name truthfully ?Rowoon is visual member of boy group SF9 

@supergal99 lol, I did check on asianwiki earlier. And he is a member of SF9. Here 

But I didn't see lots of this boyband updates right now. It seems there are other actors as the members of it. Well.. anyway. Bwahahaa... gosh... you're fast! He's like a model or he is. 

19 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

please can you say Rowoon's name truthfully ?

I'm sorry our random talks might confuse you. His real name is Ro Woon. It is confirmed. I'm sorry it was my mistake at first for reading it as Racoon. I thought it was a character name before I've checked the cast profiles. But you know we love to give a nickname to the actors or actress we like sometimes, it doesn't mean to offense or anything. It is just for fun cute name and it's easier for me to remember the new characters name of the drama. I'm sorry if it sounds annoying and disturbing.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Sorry, but could the starter of this thread add the new title beside the first one. Even Soompi wrote it as "Where Stars Land" on their article. Is there will be a fox in the story?

Meant no offense...sorry.