Quantcast
Maetawinz

[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

7 hours ago, supergal99 said:

:love: wow... i'll rate it 11 upon 10 ...wooo...

The airport n planes as backdrop:kiss_wink:

*sweet dreams*:wub:

Let me add one more point to your ratings, so we have 12/10 :D

Great kiss indeed!! The hesitancy he felt at first, but was responded fully by her... :wub: I literally felt butterflies in my stomach seeing them kiss. So we know this is definitely his first kiss since he didn't know better to wipe clean his lips before leaving the crime scene, LOL...... at least don't kiss in the dark and your girl will help you check before leaving too, lol.... but who could say no to such backdrop, right?

And when Jang asked him, which is more important "limbs" or "date"? He shamelessly answered "Date" :lol: But as much as I'm cheering them on, I really wished he would have listened to Jang and rest.... :mellow:

• Like 12
  • LOL 3

Hopefully THIS OTP can have a beautiful nonrushed married  happy ending at least *sulks away pouting and Grumbling about wasted time and opportunities in dramas finales*

• Like 8
  • LOL 7

Patience is not one of SY's strengths in the last few episodes. I think a big reason is partly because he has lived so isolated and sad and lonely so that now that he is finally getting some happiness in his life, he is overexcited since this is obviously all new for him. And that over excitement is making him careless, along with the fact that he so desperately wants to remove himself from his disability state. 

YR is for certain going to find out, but like all of us seem to believe, she will accept him. She already knows that he is disabled, though she doesn't exactly know how or everything about him, YR has already accepted him. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

Jang: what more important  your hand or the date 

Sy smiling: the date :love: 

He really a cute when it comes to love

Sy: I know I have to wait but I missed  her

I am going to enjoy this now and worry tomorrow about him making deal to stay only one month and what that means for yr 

Did you see him after the kiss team leader yard was like a mother and jang like a father with their  reaction to know that he just come out to get kiss ( I love this two acting as his family get really a kid in his heart, a kid which time stop for him for 12 years and now he wake up again to live again) 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 9
  • LOL 4

Lee Je Hoon is such a talented actor. I felt the pangs in the last scene.Even just the screenshot captures his emotion well.

0OpVx1t.jpg

• Like 9
  • Sad 5
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, porsha95 said:

Lee Je Hoon is such a talented actor. I felt the pangs in the last scene.Even just the screenshot captures his emotion well.

everytime i tell myself he a great actor i get it

he come again and suprise me  more over and over 

his face and eyes acting in this drama speak without words he can make you feel whatever he want 

the last scene in this ep's was more then amazing but again he can come and give  more greater one again to make me respect and love him 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

SIW is really something!! I think, he announced to HYR that he was LSY's huyng: "Didn't you hear it from him? I was his hyung!" (something similar...)

I really want his secret to be revealed in the end... He is the one who caused LSY's injuries.

@bebebisous33, agreed so much. I just paused in the middle of today's episode to come to vent on here. I want his past revealed so badly because there’s just no understanding his disgusting attitude anymore. Please writer-nim expose him just like he is adamant about exposing LSY’s wounds.

• Like 12

omg, allot happened this week, and a KISS! :kiss_wink: also the last part in episode 18, I could feel his pain there. pore guy, just want to be normal, but cant... :cry:  

Now I want SY to start opening up to YR about his past and about  his arm and leg. I  understand him wanting to be a normal person to YR. It is very normal to want to to show our perfect side, but I think YR have showed that she would not judge him the way other people would, and also we can see by narration that she want to get to know him better, and is waiting for him to share more about himself! I also feel anyway that he is gonna be pushed to opening up to her next week.

OMG here is the preview!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 11
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 3

Tender momentsin love leaf

tumblr_phebf9KXVA1rlp6d3o1_540.gif

tumblr_phdxjlJHjx1vpmpmko1_r1_540.gif

U80144E.gif

:lol:

Spoiler

q0RnXmB.gif

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 5

30 minutes ago, sal2 said:

OMG here is the preview!

Omy... tks posting it:blink:. His whole arm is super red ...gosh:unsure:

*pulls @triplem to one side*:

:glasses:fan service:

XlHHBsA.jpg

*flies off quickly*:P

2 hours ago, sal2 said:

omg, allot happened this week, and a KISS! :kiss_wink: also the last part in episode 18, I could feel his pain there. pore guy, just want to be normal, but cant... :cry:  

Now I want SY to start opening up to YR about his past and about  his arm and leg. I  understand him wanting to be a normal person to YR. It is very normal to want to to show our perfect side, but I think YR have showed that she would not judge him the way other people would, and also we can see by narration that she want to get to know him better, and is waiting for him to share more about himself! I also feel anyway that he is gonna be pushed to opening up to her next week.

OMG here is the preview!

OMG thanks for sharing it, things geting  bad 

next week we will know about YR past since this girl who show up act mean and she know something about YR(i am going to hate her i know she a bad person from the preview )

sy hands acting strange and it  in front of YR and SIW , what a bad timing the two he don't most to show that to them

yes i wished he start sharing things in his own choice but no he has to keep running and hidden from her that will make things go more worse dear SY and SIW in the picture to make use of it

SY hurting his body now not just YR feeling he can't keep doing that he going to harm himself

i just want YR now to stand  up and ask him and tell him she want to know , that she can't close eyes of what happen anymore

that maybe the only way for him to start to share things or talk with honest, after all he can hide or run away or ask her to not ask him now but if she want he has no power to lie to her so i guess it time for YR to get him out from his hidden in dark even if it by force since now he even harming his body 

i don't like it YR sharing with him her fears and worry but he keeping her out like this, he now going to know more about the thing she hurt from it the most so  next week no more waiting YR he maybe needed someone to not ask so much at first but now he need someone to force him to face his fear

side note: he saw YR and SIW togther he not liking it so if you not liking it just tell her why she must stay away of him,  tell her the reason not just tell her to stay away , as long as he hide things as long as siw will be her only information side  and YR care for sy so much to not hear what SIW may say 

Edit :yang story : 

I have to add I am more surprised with team leader yang , I know she know him for a while but the fact she was with him from the moment he start trying making device  to move a little his fingers  to all the way he make one to make him  stand normal is wow , that more then just known him  or known his secret somehow  it was a deep known and help from the start , did she was close to yr  father too , and the fact she had  a brother who was with disabilities  and couldn't live like that is killing me did her brother  died or he killed himself 

Now I want to know what her past more someone like her shouldn't ever be was in love with siw , just what happens with this three cho, yang and siw????

She see in Sy the life she couldn't give to her brother, him standing again in life is like away to see that her brother also could have a life like this , for her he not a replacement he another  brother and gift from god  to keep on 

Really yr  father who was he so he could get all this people with pain around him, they all seem "fox  bride stars" as there home , he get peoples with broken souls to meet and help each other, 

I have to say yang should  love cho the  way he loved and value  her is amazing I like when he said to siw  " she not any women " 

And siw  how dare you bring team leader yang name like this , you are nothing but a dust on the floor she walk on Mr , how dare you she a more amazing to you to look at her and she sure more important  than any job  or rules  

Edited by nona88
  • Like 9

This drama never gets boring. there is always an issue in the airports besides their own stories.

I find it very good. I cant wait for next revealing stories of their own stories.

I hope more people will watch this drama.

And I got to say something about last night episode..THE KISS!!! hahaha:wub:

What a great kiss..I like how both of them create a great kiss. no stand still reaction especially the girl.

P/s: Please..I dont want to start shipping..haha

• Like 13

@celebrianna @nona88 @Mau_Cherry I have the impression that the ahjussi is SIW's father and LSY's (ex) stepfather. Don't you find it strange that he talked to HYR about love? He gave her the advice if someone loves her, then she should accept it. First, I had thought that he was paying attention to the airport workers, but what if he was just observing HYR in order to know what kind of a person she is. Maybe he observed her because he knows that LSY loves her. Moreover, he wanted to know what kind of a person she is. He got aware that she is a good person but noticed her flaws, hence he gave her good advice. So without LSY's knowing, he tried to help him. Then it seems that SIW cut ties with his family, so this would make sense if the father observes SIW without him knowing as well.

• Like 11

I didn’t watch all of today’s episode, but I had to come on here to rant about SIW... At first I didn’t hate him nor like him, but now I just despise him! Especially after watching last episode :angry: First he tells the Director to investigate LSY and gets Choi on the job, then he refuses to give Team Leader Yang’s team the rest area just because of LSY, and he tries to take Choi’s job by telling the security guy to apologize to the customer -rolls my eyes- Seriously when is dude going to stop? I was so angry at him last episode that I wanted to curse him out.. I don’t understand why he feels like this. At first I thought he just felt bad for LSY because he blames himself for the accident - also I thought at the night of LSY’s accident, SIW was actually drawing the guys away from LSY instead of having them get rid of LSY. I still think this, but I honestly cannot understand SIW right now.. Based on some of the comments about today’s episode, I can imagine he must’ve done some despicable things in the recent episode? I really had to rant about him because he is just so annoying and I really cannot understand him for his actions... He’s obviously trying to cause the worst for LSY, but my question is WHY??? I don’t like that he overheard Yang and Choi’s conversation in the shop too, after LSY got hurt...

Othen note, I gotta say that aside from our main leads, my favorite character is Team Leader Lee. Sure he seems all grumpy and hard on the outside, but I feel like deep down he’s a good person. I love his actions so far throughout the drama, even though it’s just moments where he’s smiling at HYR.. Also Choi is starting to grow on me as well. Of course we. Don’t like how insistent he is about LSY showing his arm and leg, but still, I feel like deep down he’s good too..

im sorry for the long message, I just had to come nd rant a bit.. On a brighter and happier note, I gotta say, I cracked up when Jang and TL Yang saw LSY and he had lipstick on his face!! :lol: I was laughing so hard haha!! I love how TL Yang had a face as a mother and she really cares about LSY.. As for Jang, he was just speechless at what SY had to do haha!!! I love that the two of them care about him though. When SY came up to them, they were more worried about him going around with the prosthetic arm and leg (when it wasn’t working properly?? I think.. I didn’t watch the whole episodes) I am really curious about their backstory and how each of them met SY!! I hope the drama reveals that to us.. Anyways I’ll cut my message now since it’s getting really long..

• Like 10

@ferily Yes, I agree that SIW is really behaving like a jerk. But I think, I know why SIW keeps attacking LSY behind his back. He has two reasons:

- The most obvious reason is that he perceives LSY as a threat. At any time, LSY could expose his secret and reveal how SIW was responsible for his disability. Moreover, not only SIW didn't hurt LSY, he is also the reason why his father got divorced. I guess, LSY's mother couldn't remain by his side well aware that SIW was responsible for the accident. 

- BUT deep down, he feels guilty about LSY's disability. Seeing LSY next him is a reminder of his own fault. He thinks that sending him away will resolve the problem, it will help him to feel better. And here again, we see his selfish side. Besides, he has not apologized yet which is really important. Apologizing means admitting his own fault. Notice that there is a certain pattern in SIW's behavior. He always expects people to apologize for their "wrongdoing" without trying to find out if this is the truth or not. Like I had written before, I suspect that he is projecting himself onto others: Since he was a troublemaker in the past, if someone gets into trouble, then this must be true. Moreover, by forcing people to apologize, he has the impression that "he is doing it himself". Obviously, SIW is not able to apologize himself. To conclude, he is just a selfish coward. This would explain why his father (if my theory is correct about the ahjussi) is observing him from afar. SIW never got in touch with his father as he knew that he was responsible for the divorce.

Striking is that LSY has never revealed to anyone outside the family how he got hurt. I am sure if Ms. Yang knew how he lost his leg and arm, she would go after SIW. Right now, she is just protecting our protagonist. But I sense that the more pressure SIW will put on LSY, the more people will get aware that SIW is related to LSY's disability. SIW doesn't try to see the whole thing from LSY's perspective. He heard from Ms. Yang (indirectly) that LSY wants just to lead a normal life, but SIW doesn't understand what it means. 

@celebrianna @Mau_Cherry @nona88

• Like 12