Quantcast
Jump to content
Maetawinz

[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, nona88 said:

hate him SIW 

about sy they told him to not wear it 

i don't know what going to happen but just two wishes no hidden anymore from YR and i wish YR show her strong well against SIW tricks and fire it back at him 

i wish she and SY start talking more  since it will late if SIW play the family problem card with yr to get close to her 

 

Your wishes are the same as mine. YR needs to know the truth now that they are a couple. I believe she has strength of character not to run away from him, and that she will not believe SIW’s lies. She has seen for herself what kind of man he is.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, marykarmelina said:

AT A KISS :heart:

 

  Hide contents

 

 

 

 

 

I love it when YR kissed back SY. Yay! They're officially dating! :wub::wub: 

So satisfied with this week's episodes and will patiently wait for Monday.:D 

Edited by triplem
Pls do not quote images. TQ
  • Like 11
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, aniliaz said:

Kiss until SY lips full of lipstick hehe love it :wub:

Yeah love it! He is so dorkily cute. Could someone kindly post of pic of that? :grimace:

  • Like 6
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

 

Your wishes are the same as mine. YR needs to know the truth now that they are a couple. I believe she has strength of character not to run away from him, and that she will not believe SIW’s lies. She has seen for herself what kind of man he is.

i have faith in YR

i am afraid of SY , sy not sharing things

now they dating  she open her heart to him and still he want to keep being with her without telling her the true 

he asked cho to give him one month and than he will leave the job , he go to YR and ask her to love him today to live the day with him , so he keep wanted to live the moment and not thinking about the future , he cant decide that on his own when to stay , when to leave , yr now is part of it 

i hope she really find out next week or it not good to keep going like this , as i said YR will take it she more stong and differnet person but i can't understand if SY planing to really stay with her or just enjoy this short happeness and than leave he has to start being honest 

4 minutes ago, samecut123 said:

 

I love it when YR kissed back SY. Yay! They're officially dating! :wub::wub: 

So satisfied with this week's episodes and will patiently wait for Monday.:D 

that kiss make my week not just my day i will leave everyting and every worries and go enjoy it 

 

  • Like 9
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poor baby ES:tears: I hate he has so little screen time , I am waiting for him but there is so many episode still I can't watch so much 

 

 

 
  • Like 7
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nona88 said:

i have faith in YR

i am afraid of SY , sy not sharing things

now they dating  she open her heart to him and still he want to keep being with her without telling her the true 

he asked cho to give him one month and than he will leave the job , he go to YR and ask her to love him today to live the day with him , so he keep wanted to live the moment and not thinking about the future , he cant decide that on his own when to stay , when to leave , yr now is part of it 

i hope she really find out next week or it not good to keep going like this , as i said YR will take it she more stong and differnet person but i can't understand if SY planing to really stay with her or just enjoy this short happeness and than leave he has to start being honest 

 

Thank you for the info. I couldn’t understand what he said. Oh no! I really hope that SY is not going to just spend the month with her and then leave without a word after that. That would be so cruel! 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This drama tend to make me happy and sad at the same time. Its not a good condition for my weak heart. A week more to wait

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm okay with no preview tonight. I think I'll enjoy the episodes as of the moment. :D :wub:

But hopefully we'll have it on saturday.LOL :D This drama is sooooo addicting. Surely, one of my favorites this year.:blush:

  • Like 12
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
31 minutes ago, 0ly40 said:

a great kiss

 

:love: wow... i'll rate it 11 upon 10 ...wooo...

YveVXfQ.jpg

 

cOa3kht.jpg

The airport n planes as backdrop:kiss_wink:

I435jr9.jpg

*sweet dreams*:wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SIW is really something!! I think, he announced to HYR that he was LSY's huyng: "Didn't you hear it from him? I was his hyung!" (something similar...)

I really want his secret to be revealed in the end... He is the one who caused LSY's injuries.

  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, misskym86 said:

Everytime they kissed, something bad happened. Should i stop hoping for more kisses scene? :sweatingbullets:

 

Why not wish for something good and see what happens!  ;)

  • Like 11
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm watching raw and only 5 mins in but have to come here and let out my rant first....

 

Um, helloooooo, what's the use of a locked door when you're going to shout a secret to be heard from outside?!?!?!? *facepalm*

 

But anyway, I'm shipping these two TL :lol:

  • Like 9
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait!  You mean that the kissing between YR and SY on the roof wasn't because YR was thanking SY for being an excellent next door neighbor?  ...

  • Like 2
  • LOL 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope this drama hit at least 10% for the rating because they deserve it. The stories, all actors/actress, it's really amazing. 

 

Where Stars Land fighting :D

  • Like 14
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, SIW is annoying me more and more. He acts as if he was decent, worrying and righteous, whereas he is the total opposite: deceiving and selfish. He wants to reveal LSY's secret to HYR so that she will get shocked and ran away from him. I guess, this won't be working on her. Actually, she will understand why LSY is so desperate to keep his secret... moreover, she will come to understand why he said, he wanted just to be normal. Unlike SIW, HYR can empathize. I hope, she confronts SIW at a certain point. So far, she has not realized what SIW has been doing all this time. She doesn't know that he put LSY, Yang and even Choi under pressure. 

I guess, ES will come to play an important part as he will witness LSY's "accident". I hope, ES becomes LSY's friend as he needs one. 

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...