Quantcast
Maetawinz

[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

OMO he held her hand! And she didn’t try to run away! He’s going in for the kiss!!! She closed her eyes and he went closer.

But they got interrupted by the fight!!!!

OMO he gave her a light peck on the lips before going in to save TL Choi!!!

OMG SY’s right leg seems to be really strong too!

SY didn’t know he just saved TL Choi, and went to help him up. Then the bad guy tased SY and I think SY’s right arm and leg are destroyed!

The episode ended with SY lying helpless and crying in the floor, with TL Choi beside him.

How could they make me go from smiling and squealing to crying in a few minutes!

Edited by joonminfan
  • Like 4
  • Sad 7
  • LOL 1

9 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

How could they make me go from smiling and squealing to crying in a few minutes!

Thats me right now....

i was so happy with this Drama again - because - my guess became right - just before they kissed he heard the bad guys - but I did not guessed that he will not go without even a short kiss - I love that.

But but but...

Just - I really would love it - if even in his worst state she will love him - I would love it if they let us see that - soon or later... but for real please.

• Like 7

Thanks guys for the live recap... I can't even type when I was watching.LOL :D

We had a rollercoaster reaction in this episode.haha 

But here's what we were waiting! It happened. Just a quick one but it happened! Yey! :D:wub:

Spoiler

DqrkptDV4AAfk28.jpg:large

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

I can't wait for tomorrow's episode! Please no noble idiocy! 

Anyway i really enjoyed watching this live (have never done it before) and I hope I didn't spoil anyone with my mini "recaps". Should I have put my comments under the spoiler tab? My apologies if I spoiled anyone's fun. I'm new to this and very very excited about this show! :grimace:

Time to sleep! Till tomorrow then chingus! Can't wait for the subbed episode and watching tomorrow's episode live again!

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, marykarmelina said:

cIT WAS A KISS AFTER ALL....

A SHORT ONE BUT CUTE  :heart:

Many thanks @marykarmelina for that great news and for the kiss' images 

• Like 8

Lee Je Hoon And Chae Soo Bin Get Intimate For First Time In “Where Stars Land”
Oct 29, 2018
by R. Jun

where-stars-land5.jpg
In this week’s episodes of SBS’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Where Stars Land,” Lee Je Hoon and Chae Soo Bin take their relationship to a new level.

Last week showed the characters dealing with rumors of their relationship at work and Han Yeo Reum (Chae Soo Bin) finding out that Lee Soo Yeon (Lee Je Hoon) knew her father. With this new revelation, the previously one-sided relationship by Lee Soo Yeon takes a turn, and Han Yeo Reum starts to open up her heart to Lee Soo Yeon.

A source from the drama production said, “It’s the definitive scene of episodes 15 and 16, in which they finally open up to each other after a steady buildup of their love line.”

“Where Stars Land” airs on October 29 at 10 p.m. KST.

4ce2d395dd6d43dc975405be613c1a32.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Source

• Like 13

i loved that hidden playful side of him since ep 3 he show it today again more then once

but at the kiss scene it was the best just giving her that fast kiss beofre running to save  someone ( he fairt tale hero )

wow i like that side of him when he show it but sady whatever he had a little happnese the fate make him remember his weakness and pain 

but to be honest i am not sad i will be sad if he let that chance go without letting YR know and stand beside him

as we saw in the stills he did hide from her i hope we will see it next ep when YR really her for him if he allow her to be 

• Like 8

I love how this show dont hold up on the Romance. Confession on the spot so early.. a kiss / peck also fast. I laikkkkkeeee 

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

Okay - just a few words - than I need to leave..

Start - I  was melting - his voice was so soft, warm and tender... From the Moment on she knew about the link with her dad - it changed something. Like they are so much more comfortable with each other now.

I was not so happy first with NYJ - she really needs to change a bit. She put a note on everything in the fridge to be hers - YR is not allowed to use it - but hello - there is no space left in the fridge - that not right when you have a roommate.

The bad guy is back - the one who spoke japanese - and was involved in the gold case. He again tried to use someone  - this time its about drug. But this guy was not the right choice from the start. So nervous.

I like it that this guy is back - so they can catch him later... but i fear he will make trouble for a longer time. Gosh he nearly killed SY.... but that comes later.

I wonder what DK told NYJ - that she teared up... wow...

What I really love in this Drama is not only the OTP and the loveline - but its the message we get all the time about humanity. Today - again. ANd my hope about Team Leader Choi was nearly broken and than rised up high again. I really hope he will be on SY Side later.

SY tried to help when again - someone from the Airport was forced to appologize again - and who did that? Sure - my beloved - big ironic tone here - SIW.

But SYs help somehow did not get the right way - made the situation even worst. But TL Choi comes - and he fought on the right side - for me it looked like he really let SIW look bad in that moment - and I loved it.

One of the guys in trouble was the husband from the pregnant women who works with ES.

Oh for ES - we did not seen him often today - but when he wanted to give YS his hand  - it makes it so more clear for me how difficult that little handshake is for SY - using his robotic arm. For everyone else its just nothing.

YR is wonderful today - she rescued the day in the airport - and later she rescued NYJ - she managed that her team will come to have a great time with her. Good start to live together.

And YR left the flat - she is not part of the team. So she met SY outside - and they have a walk. We know what comes. It was so adorable how SY tried to muster his courage and take her hand - but in the end he becomes the man - and he even kissed her - I love him.

And I love him too  for not being able to stand away when someone is beaten up. TM Choi in this case - two facts - he now know for real what SY was hidden - and he was rescued by him. If just not --- this terrible gangster had a taser.. What... That can kill a man... And it really is so bad for SY.

YR waits for the police but I like it that TM Choi really start to care for SY - as it looks. He can´t go against him now - right..

Best of todays Episode for me - its Monday.... I would die if that was the cliffhanger for one week.

just a few words??? Okay - I take that back... mian

See you later...

credit to owner - there are more clips - check them out.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

All my dramas are making me sad today 

We have been waiting for a good kiss the entire week. Urghh ...

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

I forgot something - I had a very strange feeling today

like these old man who got the sandwich out of the trash and act like a fortune teller...

Why did I had this strange Idea that this man is SIW Father? I had the strange thought maybe SIW is so angry because thanks to what happen in the past he lost - in his eyes everything - maybe his father throw him out...

don´t pay to much attention - but I needed to share - I still hate him ...

and I am late now...

gosh - this Drama  - its so hard to let go...

• Like 11

The last scene is so heartbreaking. All SY wants is to live a normal life, to live day by day going to work, to have his love by his side, to see her everyday. Seeing him lying in the ground, crying, feeling helpless is so hearbreaking and painful

Even though I said this before, I want to say it again and again. I'm literally in love with LJH's voice. When SY talks to YR, that voice is so gentle, so soft, so caring, it makes people feel peaceful. He can put me into sleep with just his voice. And his english, too. I just read that it's from studying really hard for his role in the movie  "I can speak". I must say he sounds good, almost like a native speaker, he doesn't have accent like most koreans do. It's amazing, speacially for a korean actor. It's really hard to find any korean actor can speak english like that, unless they used to live in forein country or they're from foreign country

• Like 10

YR was his strength , don’t sad chingu :bawling: but, kissing and collapsed in the same time was a rare scene in my dramaland story. Too dramatic for me. 

• Like 11

@Mau_Cherry I see some similarities between the attack against Choi and SIW. Notice that in both scenes, SY helped and got hurt in return. However, I am quite sure that unlike SIW who ran away, Choi will remain by SY's side and even protect him.

I really despise SIW, the more episodes we get. I guess, he believes that if an employee got into trouble, he or she must be responsible for the mess. I have the impression that he is projecting himself into these events as he was a troublemaker in the past.

• Like 9

I was just watching while skipping a lot with ep.15-16 because no subs yet... My goodness, that guy tasered SY for like 18 seconds long!! That's crazy!! :crazy: I wonder how he got to Jang since police was near. Maybe Choi called SK and she instructed him to bring him to Fox Bride?

On another note, can I also have a job at the airport so I get to live in the nice employee apartment? :DEsp.the one SY is living in.... I mean, really, in RL, do (airport) employees at their level get such great benefits? Or is it just a practice in S.Korea?

• Like 5
  • LOL 8