Quantcast
Maetawinz

[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

@leeminhosny thanks for sharing the stills and BTS

it most about him infront of YR and SY house he look at the two houses so he know they lived infront of each other 

did he make his mind to win YR  and not letting her go , he seem has start his love fighting and not going to set aside losing her , so is he going to be honest about his feeling infront of her or just get in the way of two under  the reason being freind (don't worry i still like him he cute , i just hope he don't get in the way in bad force that all , and i will still love him even if he trying to win YR again )

that him looking at sy house just knowing that he live here 

image.php?di=VA0T&key=385764d0c548eeb14b 

he look like starting taking YR to walk and taken her back to her house 

• Like 9

Hello there.. I'm new

I knew all of you here talking about Lee je hoon and Chae soo bin.

But I came here for Lee so kyung (Na young joo) from security service team.

Anyone have her picture?

I find her really attractive, especially when she is wearing uniform :)

• Like 9

No. Because it takes a K drama guy 15 minutes to actually touch  her lips when going in for the kiss. And they always  always get interrupted at the last second ROFLMAS 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

Omooo is the kiss scene just to tease... hahhahaa i will work hard today so that i can catch up with live update... 

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

The confession may have come early but the kiss scene won't....sadly lol It'll either be interrupted by a phone or person or they back away. Because Eun Sub knows Soo Yeon likes Yeo Reum, he's gonna be that annoying friend who makes himself available to be around her at all times. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 6

Talking about each other thought and feeling and than sy give her a careless  kiss

It was always  thoughtless matter when  it comes to yr, from falling  in love, protecting, confession and everything.it take him a few seconds to stop thinking  and just acting when he with her ,  he just stop being shutting and having a million thoughts yr  make him acting normal with few words or kindness and understand 

So it really going to be first kiss, I wish I will could watch it live but I maybe  can't if I was late in work :bawling:

• Like 10

I have never love monday as much as today. I hope the kiss scene is today.. to mend my broken heart after watching SY cry and all whatever kind of angst throw in the drama. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, misskym86 said:

I have never love monday as much as today. I hope the kiss scene is today.. to mend my broken heart after watching SY cry and all whatever kind of angst throw in the drama. 

:love: This is what we're waiting for tonight. Definitely, live-streaming this. :D

DqqNS0xU8AAmxan.jpg:largeDqqNVq9UUAApy7o.jpg:largeDqqNXR2UUAAIVAc.jpg:large

Spoiler

DqqNXRjU8AECeeS.jpg:large

• Like 10
  • LOL 3