Quantcast
Maetawinz

[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

aww I feel bad for SY as we see him actually wanting to shake hand with ES in the preview. I think he want to get close to YR friend than being jealous of their friendship. It is ES who is being overly protective of YR. But I hope in the end that the boys can be friends. I would love SY for expanding his circle of friends, he deserve to have friends that he can trust. 

But seems like SY and YR is heating up their romance :wub:

• Like 10

Thanks for the preview. :) 

In all honesty. I'm still glad if the drama will air only one episode tonight or will  move  to next week's schedule.

Since this is live shooting/rush filming, I still prefer for the cast and crew to have some time to rest. 

• Like 12

how can this two be so cute like this 

i hate my work how i can leave this ep 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 6
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, samecut123 said:

LSY is so in love. Smiling cutely while making kimchi jijjae.:wub:

You are right   :)   He's  very caring.

screenshot_2018-10-23izfa6.png

screenshot_2018-10-23fzd9e.pngscreenshot_2018-10-23bkfka.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

We better not be trolled. 

——-

some cuts ... what did he say at the start that took her by surprise? Anyway she volunteered to sleep on the couch . Both so shy . Too cute 

He’s really so sweet. Helped her move her luggage & said he’ll make kimchi jiggae

Unexpected skinship ...

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

And he said YES again ...

This Time the question was - do you know my father?

Why am I crying ... why was today like that for me... I don´t even know the words but I felt so sad on a lot scenes.

I hate rumours.

Oh and - as I feared - only one Episode

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

I can't believe they released the preview for next week in advance? They're playing with our hearts.:bawling:  

So how are we going to wait again for next week.:bawling:

• Like 4
  • Sad 4

SY and ES are both heros.

Oh I love ES today - but I should not like him to much. No chance for him - so sad - he is wonderful too. But as often he is friendzoned for to long and he missed the timing to change her heart.

He found the Guy who in real spread the rumours and i really wish to know what he is telling him on the phone.

And - haha - SY and YR are Nighbours now - and haha - YR and YS are roommates... Thats how I understood it - so clumsy - she never really checked the adress as it looks. I loved SY look on his face when he read the piece of paper.

And I love love love the preview. I need a few happy times now. Today felt for me - for a long time - like everything will get ruined for SY. Because of the dating rumours YR got on distance and trouble on work is already there.

But now we can have hope right.

Oh and If I got it right - SY - this brave guy - told the office people that they are not dating - but he is the one who likes her???? I need subs.

• Like 8

Chae soo bin have a strong will power. If its me in the house, while jehoon cook in that working shirt, i'll be a puddle on the floor. Crying and thanking god at the same time

Edited by misskym86
Typo
  • Like 2
  • LOL 13

So from what i understand from the IG cuts she thought it was the security girl right who spread rumours about her & him sleeping together. Cause the Sec girl saw her in the morning or something. But actually it’s because someone had over heard their conversation here :

Spoiler

In the vid above she did thank him , you can see her tone of talking to him has changed a lot 

Here she got him coffee . But Gong manager saw it & say something about the rumour 

She thought of the Security girl who saw her in the morning & went to confront her 

Spoiler

Spoiler

....and she said she  really didn’t . Seems like HYR was again misunderstood, when SY tried to go near her , she took a step back . She’s really conscious of not creating more gossip

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5

With all the rumours circulating, she was in panic mode & wanted to move out immediately. He stopped her.  Where will she go in the middle of the night ? 

I think he didn’t want her to be worried about the rumours , he started saying some Poem , proverbs which HYR Father used to say to him . She was taken aback & was shocked that he knew these lines 

HYR : By any chance do you know my Father ? 

SY :...yes ... I know him . 

Her dad was the one who stopped him from killing himself

• Like 8
  • Thanks 7