preview oct 22

clips from ep 11-12

Spoiler

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

I just got back . Watching some cuts 

She’s feeling all awkward & shy ...:lol:

Spoiler

She pretends like nothing happened & but he keeps stealing glances & has that precious smile ...she does the same when he’s not looking. Manager Gong is Suspicious! :P

Spoiler

She’s trying so hard to keep it together...SY is just cool & smiling 

Omo ! The accidental hug made her discover that there’s something on his arm

Omg ...squeals.. is he inviting her to stay at his place ?????

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

So this is the epilogue where it was revealed they have met before 

He’s already attracted to her then

Melts ! :wub: Simple translation of the scene above 

Nice HD pics of the epilogue 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Oh one more before I sleep ..fan service scene :joy:

Food truck support from Kim Ah Jong for kim Ji soo ( manager Yang ) 

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
  • Like 7

The fact that he knew her long before the accident a year ago, makes everything he has been doing around her makes so much more sense now. Also it explains why he happened to be there when she nearly had the accident a year ago he happened to be there. I am guessing that he tended to follow her around then, but perhaps stopped after the accident as he had revealed his little secret somehow. Also, explains to me why he was so quick to start following her around and why it seemed to mean so much to him that she never asked him what had happened and thanked him for what he had done. He had always liked her. 

lol

• Like 8

That why he can't hold his feeling  anymore  that why he not giving up on her 

OMG it was for so long they keep meet and he keep being falling  for her even without direct  connect but now she even close and she more winning  his heart  how can he deny it more longer, how can he back off or how can he not being so happy to tried to win her 

It fate  , it the fate that keep bring her on his life even without her noticing it, that why he was so shocked when they meet in the rain when  she again appear in front of him  by fate 

That beautiful but I need sub did he tell her that he liked her from years  ??? Or I mistake it ??? 

Edit: I think it has something to do with ye father, we're he get money to treatment, where he could  find someone to give him that device, I just hope yr  father issue with not trun to bigger  problem latter, till now look like he was a  beautiful  fate for sy  but I hope that fate will be beautiful on yr side not a problem.

Team leader talk about miracle , so sy  treatment story did have a miracle element, maybe just little things from other or fate make the impossible is possible with him, I think there more for the story I think yr  father was that miracle element , maybe he give more than just money  and lover support, they killing me her 

That why he can't hold his feeling  anymore  that why he not giving up on her 

OMG it was for so long they keep meet and he keep being falling  for her even without direct  connect but now she even close and she more winning  his heart  how can he deny it more longer, how can he back off or how can he not being so happy to tried to win her 

It fate  , it the fate that keep bring her on his life even without her noticing it, that why he was so shocked when they meet in the rain when  she again appear in front of him  by fate 

That beautiful but I need sub did he tell her that he liked her from years  ??? Or I mistake it ??? 

Edit: I think it has something to do with ye father, we're he get money to treatment, where he could  find someone to give him that device, I just hope yr  father issue with not trun to bigger  problem latter, till now look like he was a  beautiful  fate for sy  but I hope that fate will be beautiful on yr side not a problem.

Team leader  yang talk about miracle , so sy  treatment story did have a miracle element, maybe just little things from other or fate make the impossible is possible with him, I think there more for the story I think yr  father was that miracle element , maybe he give more than just money  and love , family support, they killing me her 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 8

Where Star Land today

https://www.dramamilk.com/where-stars-land-live-recap-episodes-11-and-12-kdrama/

PREVIEW 

SY -Would you like to wash up first?

YR – Na young-joo, In the morning when I left Soo-yeons house, I saw her at the door. What should I do.

SK – How did your work go, you should brief the other team leader.

IW – DO you want me to do it by myself?

YJ – I don’t see Lee Soo-yeon today.

MJ – You should prove that your prosthesis is safe in the airport.

SY – Otherwise I quit.

VO – Yeorum and Soo-yeon are dating, they sleep together.

ES – I want to know what kind of a-hole is spreading that kind of rumor around?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

My friends  did your remember  I write before this episode  that  I am trying hard to not hate  or judge SIW  before seeing more from his view but  he will be hunted  if he messed  with yr feeling for Sy 

It official  now I am hating and hunting him I can forgive  anything and understanding everything's  he did with big heart but to use yr  to know more about sy  is my limit 

this big  hateful man he noticed that his brother liked  her so he giving her hints  so she can find more and than  he get close to her to know from her acting like caring brother 

Hateful, he did many Hateful things  but that my limit  of trying to give him a chance ( I hope I am wrong I know my big and soft  heart)

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, nona88 said:

My friends  did your remember  I write before this episode  that  I am trying hard to not hate  or judge SIW  before seeing more from his view but  he will be hunted  if he messed  with yr feeling for Sy 

It official  now I am hating and hunting him I can forgive  anything and understanding everything's  he did with big heart but to use yr  to know more about sy  is my limit 

this big  hateful man he noticed that his brother liked  her so he giving her hints  so she can find more and than  he get close to her to know from her acting like caring brother 

Hateful, he did many Hateful things  but that my limit  of trying to give him a chance ( I hope I am wrong I know my big and soft  heart)

I agree that IW is not earning any sympathy or love from me at all. The man is just trying to hurt SY out of fear of himself being exposed and it seems like he feel upset that SY can walk around fine with no problems. IW has serious issues to purposefully attack and try to cut our SY down. But I think that SY will overcome our local baddies because YR will give him strength. I know that many don't like it when a hero seems to have a main purpose around the Leading Lady, but in this instance it makes sense. Also, sometimes in real life people can become a motivator and support to others, particularly when coming out of a low point or have as low of self-worth as SY has had due to his accident. YR makes him feel worthwhile and she makes him feel whole.

As for IW trying to drive YR away from SY by exposing his disability, that will fall through big time. She has already proven that such things would not change her perspective of SY. She will recognize that he went through a hard time, but she will  not be the kind of person to throw him to the curb because of an imperfection.

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, nona88 said:

What make me mad is he really doesn't feel sorry to what happened to SY. That time when the accident happened SY whispers for IW to save him, but instead, he just runs away.

And now He use YR, the person who really important to SY. I HATE HIM

• Like 12

55 minutes ago, guinearoyal said:

I agree that IW is not earning any sympathy or love from me at all. The man is just trying to hurt SY out of fear of himself being exposed and it seems like he feel upset that SY can walk around fine with no problems. IW has serious issues to purposefully attack and try to cut our SY down. But I think that SY will overcome our local baddies because YR will give him strength. I know that many don't like it when a hero seems to have a main purpose around the Leading Lady, but in this instance it makes sense. Also, sometimes in real life people can become a motivator and support to others, particularly when coming out of a low point or have as low of self-worth as SY has had due to his accident. YR makes him feel worthwhile and she makes him feel whole.

As for IW trying to drive YR away from SY by exposing his disability, that will fall through big time. She has already proven that such things would not change her perspective of SY. She will recognize that he went through a hard time, but she will  not be the kind of person to throw him to the curb because of an imperfection.

dear i am not fearing him trying to drive YR away from sy since that not going to happen just cause of that we know YR so well now 

i am fearing he using her to know SY secret and drive  him  out with that, using her to hurt him , i know that not SY is the kind to blame YR for anything that may happen without she knows the truth and not YR the person who going to let SIW get away with hurting or using SY 

but till that all out clear i am fearing the fact this great OTP feeling to each other, i hate him for that even if it for once or for thought to do that 

i hope  at first he really cared for him in secret and that he just doing that to make it sure that YR can accept SY before he falls more for her and being hurt more after that, i really hope we all mistaking here what he really trying to do by attacking SY from all the side , i hope not cause i want to trust in SWI now but cause SY and his suffering, but my heart is one thing and the logic of what we see now is something also ,

the logic now say this : till now he just big weak person who fearing to lose everything he loses, he feels guilty and can't understand that SY not there to destroy him , he just drawing in his fear and guilty from one side and from his selfless personality on another side that why want to make SY get out of his life 

41 minutes ago, irma1129 said:

What make me mad is he really doesn't feel sorry to what happened to SY. That time when the accident happened SY whispers for IW to save him, but instead, he just runs away.

yes join the hunt my friends he out there for all the fans now to hunt him

edit : 

i like we saw that YR trouble history wasn't a real trouble one, she wasn't as we thought at first only thinks she did right when she act wrong all the time, she did really work hard and good job in the past and what she said to SY back than make sense now 

she was doing her best for the old job and her old boss was in secret like her work and respect her, she did the best in that place where she has to deal with strong people and keep the job running she even win their respect, she didn't mind get punishment for that 

the problems start when she was punishment for her protecting herself from harassment and even get the cold treatment and was threating to be fire from people who above,

her old team leader seems cold as ice from outside but he really cared for her , he couldn't help or comfort her or give her back  the spirt she lose after that , but that why he sends her to team leader YANG he give her a new chance,  it wasn't punishment as she thought he give her a chance to be  out and send for the right person t help her grow up more and bring her spirt 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 10
  • LOL 1

43 minutes ago, irma1129 said:

This is one of the reasons I love dramas.  They give us someone we can use to vent our wrath on.  We need fictional evil-doers so that we can relieve our feelings of anger.  This absolutely rotten character is perfect for that:  I can't stand him either!

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

@irma1129 @thistle @guinearoyal To me, SIW acts like a selfish coward who always runs away from any responsability. HE abandoned Sy back then and I am sure that 2 years ago, he must have done something similar to Yang... this would explain why as soon as he met her, he asked her if she was still mad at him after two years. Now, he can't run away anymore hence he is trying to push SY away. In his eyes, SY and Yang represent a thread to him, since SY and Yang are working together and he definitely thinks that Yang plotted against him. The scene in front of the bar gave me this impression. 

I haven't watched the latest episode yet but I am quite sure that the people from security will side with SY.     

• Like 11

Something that may seem impossible to someone.......could happen as a miracle to someone else

The moment that may seem to pass like a coincidence for one person......could feel like a fate to another one

Why time is matter it could take for someone three weeks, three years or three seconds to suddenly start liking someone

Each person can have a different memory about the time they first met someone

:heart:this words are what this drama about, no this words are what real life looks like:heart: this words just make me remember must of my important life moment it just true each word is true, life is like that the same events that have many different impacts on different people, sometimes we meet everyday miracles and we just don't see it like other may, sometime a passing person or something in our life can be a fate to other, watching this ep with sub, hearing this words make me feel at peace i just remember something important in my life so i will go to sleep with a smiling soul now .:relieved:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I may be the minority here but I really wanna like/understand SIW and why he is the way he is??

I am so sure there's more to the story...

For example -->

- why the sudden change in attitude towards him now? he looked like he actually loved him as a younger brother in the past?

- he was clearly holding onto his feelings when he left SY in the past?

- there must have been a reason (not that it can validate what he did but it might lessen the blow)

- who was the previous owner of that shop? and is there a link SIW?

- what was that thing he left in the shop that SY was holding?

- why is he trying so hard to expel him from T2? (is he protecting him??)

- he was also affected by his own words to SY in tonight's episode? (some reverse psychology ish)

SO MANY QUESTIONS but I'm happy that the pace of the show is slowly picking up by consistently revealing a new puzzle piece every week :)

• Like 9

1 hour ago, blademan said:

I may be the minority here but I really wanna like/understand SIW and why he is the way he is??

For example -->

- why the sudden change in attitude towards him now? he looked like he actually loved him as a younger brother in the past?

- he was clearly holding onto his feelings when he left SY in the past?

- there must have been a reason (not that it can validate what he did but it might lessen the blow)

- who was the previous owner of that shop? and is there a link SIW?

- what was that thing he left in the shop that SY was holding?

- why is he trying so hard to expel him from T2? (is he protecting him??)

- he was also affected by his own words to SY in tonight's episode? (some reverse psychology ish)

SO MANY QUESTIONS but I'm happy that the pace of the show is slowly picking up by consistently revealing a new puzzle piece every week :)

Right now my heart is much stronger and i feel like I will never like him -

but still my head told me - maybe there is...  this one tear from him made me think like that. I don´t really want to like him - but i too believe we will find out about what happen in that past from his point of view later.

I got remembered on an older Drama. It was Han Ah Reum too - who act as the young version from the male lead. He was in a situation where he could not help his girlfriend and left her alone.... he begged his father to help her but that did not worked out... and so he lived for many years with a lot of pain....

Right now they show us a guy who acts coldblooded and selfish - but maybe they will let us see more from his hidden self later - and maybe he tried to get help back than. Just maybe - he was forced to not look for his once brother and stepmother so his fahter took care for what he did. What ever - there can be more and I will find out ...

but right now I just hate him....

And I am greatful that SY is angry too... i would not like to see him only sad because of this jerk. Its good that he is angry (but still in pain...).

• Like 10

20 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

but still my head told me - maybe there is...  this one tear from him made me think like that. I don´t really want to like him - but i too believe we will find out about what happen in that past from his point of view later.

1 hour ago, blademan said:

I am trying to understand him as well. Seeing that he did seem conflicted whether to go help young SY or to run away from the thugs. Given that his hands were bounded, I guess he couldn't do much also at that time. We are not shown whether he asked for help, maybe there will be flashback that he did...? And now after the confrontation with SY, he was crying as well. I hope we're shown more of him soon. But in anyways, I've accepted that LDG might have signed up to play a baddie this time. He might be or might not be redeemed in the end... Only when you feel strongly towards a person that you will have such a strong reaction towards that person too... Maybe he did love SY much but stuff/circumstances got in the way and he reacted in a negative way instead of positive way.

• Like 10

next week, we will see Eun Sub and Daegi reaction when their girls especially Yeorum " dating" with Soo Yeon and the security girl likes Soo Yeon. I find it's interesting to see Daegi reaction when he finds out his boss girl has a feeling to other man xD

• Like 6
  • LOL 1