Quantcast
Maetawinz

[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

1 hour ago, samecut123 said:

I can't wait for this scene! :wub: I think this is in tonight's episode? :D

Me too , thanks for  sharing all the pretty  stills :love:

I think it in  today eps too as far as I read it belong to  today eps ( hoping so since that mean more in tomorrow ep  too )

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Me too, I've just caught up with the episodes... this drama was recommended by friends. I had the same reaction, I did find HYR's victim mentality a bit annoying. Moreover, the fact that she showed disrespect to SY, although her superior, did bother me. Nevertheless, I got hooked up because of SY

don't worry we all  felt  the same in the start, yr  but we get to understand from were all that strange and wrong  behaviour coming , as we saw that all she need was a place to make her feeling that she belong too for her to change, after the shock of how her dream workplace that she work 3 years to get to it , how this place give her the cold treatment and abounded her when she didn't do anything wrong but protect  herself, after that I can understand from were her deny to her problems, untrusting her boss and coworker and trying  hard and in wrong way to survive and win favor  of everyone, I don't say she was right , no she was totally wrong but that didn't come from nothing or from arrogant and stupid personality , since we show how even if she make mistakes now it not the same like before since she trust sy  and her boss.

Sy was build perfect from the start, we love him, but he also has issues and we will find this going up latter when he have  to face people more 

He the same like yr  lost trust in people, the different  he choice to live perfect without anyone noticing  him, away from other , but yr  still want to be around people and prove herself, the way sy treatment yr  is different but sure he not the same for other people no matter how warm he is , he lived years  acting as he not here.

SY got hurt because of his step-brother and the latter never attempted to discover what happened to him after the accident. The scene in the elevator was really upsetting... SIW thought that everything was fine as he saw SY walking so freely. In his head... well the accident was no big deal. That's why he could say that he was happy to see him after a long time because he thought that he shouldn't feel guilty. However, it was painful for SY for two reasons:

- the stepbrother showed no remorse and didn't even apologize

- he said that SY had no problem after the accident and had it easy

Yeh that was harsh really , but I think I am not going to get angry from the brother yet since we saw only sy  side of the story we know nothing about what happen  before and after and even on the accident itself 

But maybe I am going to start going angry after today ep if he step so much in sy  wound 

Honestly, I have the impression that the team manager Yang Seo Koon is married to Seo In Woo because she is so close to SY. Notice that SY hides behind her and only talks and listens to her... until he met HYR. She also knows where he lives. This would explain the distance between her and SIW because she resents him for causing the accident to SY and never showed any care for him.  

@USAFarmgirl @moodypie 

Yeh can you imaging,  it will be the the shocking one , did that give you the feeling of "reply me  series " who the husband of yang seo  we have a short list after 4 eps

1. Siw 

2.chief if security 

3. The old Boss  of yr  ( transport team leader) 

4. The boss that bring them to t2( the one that yang  seo hate the most )

5. No , it someone outside the airport 

:joy: honesty it maybe be true that it not affair  but chief security worry after her husband  who left her back( siw) , or it maybe he did just do something to her or in front of here was bad and she was digging his background and found about  sy   not related  to her husband issue ( I hope it not going to be that at some point she wanted to  use sy  against Siw)

Edited by nona88
  • Like 7

Lee Je Hoon And Chae Soo Bin’s Relationship Takes A New Turn In “Where Stars Land”

by K. Lew

Lee-Je-Hoon-Chae-Soo-Bin-3.jpg

Lee Je Hoon and Chae Soo Bin will share a romantic moment together in the rain on the upcoming episode of “Where Stars Land.”

“Where Stars Land” is about the romance, chaos, and lives of employees at Incheon International Airport. Lee Je Hoon plays elite new employee Lee Soo Yeon who harbors a secret, while Chae Soo Bin takes on the role of Han Yeo Reum, a hard-working first-year employee.

The two work together in the passenger service team, and as they tackle various cases and incidents together, they have grown to have a special relationship. Previously, Lee Soo Yeon turned in his letter of resignation as he was afraid of his identity being revealed. When asked why he had changed his mind about his resignation, he honestly replied, “It’s because of a woman.” Han Yeo Reum asked for Lee Soo Yeon’s advice and took on the Congressman’s daughter who was fond of abusing her power.

In newly released photos, Lee Je Hoon sweetly offers his umbrella to Chae Soo Bin, who in turn shields him from the rain. The two gaze deeply into each other’s eyes. The moment signifies a new turn in their relationship as they meet outside the airport, where much of their relationship was built. The spot is notably also where their characters met in the first scene of the first episode when Han Yeo Reum’s necklace got caught on Lee Soo Yeon’s arm. The scene mirrors that moment as it is also raining, and they shared an umbrella then, as well.

The two wrapped themselves in coats and blankets in the chilly autumn weather but perfectly immersed and pulled off the scene when the director yelled, “Shoot.” After shooting ended, they warmed the filming site with their satisfied smiles.

A source from the production staff stated, “The October 15 episode will be a definite turning point in Lee Soo Yeon and Han Yeo Reum’s relationship. Please look forward to this week’s episodes, which will add some magic to the fairy tale-like human melodrama.”

“Where Stars Land” airs every Monday and Tuesday at 10 p.m. KST.

Source

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

More 5 hours  I cant wait with all the stills and news :heart: I hope we know more about yr  family history if her father a life or not , and more important did she lived outside korea with her mother for a while!! That can explain so much of her personality 

I am waiting for sy  backstory  too so much not known about how he come so far from that day , but I am not asking so much since we still in the third  week only, but with yr  mother here I  an hope for some information on yr 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, nona88 said:

More 5 hours  I cant wait with all the stills and news :heart: I hope we know more about yr  family history if her father a life or not , and more important did she lived outside korea with her mother for a while!! That can explain so much of her personality 

I am waiting for sy  backstory  too so much not known about how he come so far from that day , but I am not asking so much since we still in the third  week only, but with yr  mother here I  an hope for some information on yr 

Yes! A few more hours to go! I'm streaming this even if I have to watch it again tomorrow with subs. I just need to know what happens next. :D This is the only drama I'm following right now. :wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

I read in one of the Social Media platforms about Lee Je Hoon - saying that: Even through if Lee Je Hoon were to be paired with a tree, he will still show a good chemistry...

And I was intrigued to watch this drama because of that... and I was so glad I am watching this drama... He's indeed a good actor... and I just can't wait for the new episodes to come... :blush:  I was smitten by his calmness and the way he smiled to see HYR... :love:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, tianaa said:

i like the female is full of confidence magic-left-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129

The security girl is obviously a boss in their relationship. They are so adorable beside our OTP 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Helllllo @bebebisous33 @ktcjdrama! Happy to see you guys here . I love this drama . Took me a short while to warm up to HYR but I really like that she’s got heart . She gets into trouble sometimes cause she lacks forethought. However it’s often because she gives into her feelings quickly but it’s always with good intentions. As I have mentioned In a previous post , what I like about her is that she cares , she’s not indifferent to people’s pain & sufferings .LSY is the same ...he’s trying hard to go unnoticed but he can’t help but step in each time because he’s just one of those kind & compassionate people. That’s why he & HYR are a good match because they have the same fundamental values.  

Not much of a fan of SIW right now as he left his step Brother for dead & did not seem remorseful. But I’m not sure if he’s a “villain” character here since this drama  may not really need one . 

Yes.... can’t wait to see our hottie tonight 

The gifs of him doing finger hearts . Too cute . If you hv ever seen him in Tomorrow With You , you’ll remember he can be very cheeky . He’s also super down to earth. 

@Yongzura I thought of you today ...you may want to check this drama out

Edited by triplem
  • Like 7

@triplem I don't see SIW as a villain either, rather I am expecting to witness some growth in him. I am quite sure that he will change for the better. Until now, he seems to have been more self-centered and selfish without even realizing it. He took SY's affection for granted and even used him to a certain extent. I guess, his dream to become independent and feel recognized for his worth was more important than anything else.  

• Like 7

Spoiler

The most heartbroken  scene what acting 

When sy couldn't move his right hand; and it was like a death body part , that horror on his eyes and face to face that again for even a moment, I can now imaging what his life was before he get that devices 

:heartbreak:

Omg  , this man  how can he me connection to deep pain and suffering  I didn't see even till  now with one scene 

• Like 8
  • Sad 2

YES - YES - YES

He said yes when she ask him if it can be that he likes her - and I honestly jumped on my chair!!!

YEESSS!!!

Now the loveline can start...

And I love the Preview....

And I hate his so called big Brother so much... even without knowing what he said - the feel made me wish to hit him hard.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

YES - YES - YES

He said yes when she ask him if it can be that he likes her - and I honestly jumped on my chair!!!

YEESSS!!!

Now the loveline can start...

And I love the Preview....

And I hate his so called big Brother so much... even without knowing what he said - the feel made me wish to hit him hard.

:heart:

i am jumping too 

did you see him running off  in the rain 

sorry i am enjoying his love between being direct honest and shyness 

i dont own this screen shoot just enjoy  it from naver 

Spoiler

20181015_1539612346_69578200_1.jpg   

• Like 10

Hi everyone. I’m new here. It’s been awhile since I’m this invested in a drama hehe :)

anw I managed to love stream today’s episode and I was screaming when he confesse :) 

• Like 10

Oh my God! I loved the ending scene! :wub: It's so romantic! Heart-stopping or should I say everything stops for a moment.LOL :D And we heard YES! He's in love! :wub:  Loved the rain, the flowers, the mood.. everthing's perfect!

This needs a repost.:blush:

DpjFXzmU8AAAgJ5.jpg&key=9a2c540655342309

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

Watched all 4 episodes last night and enjoyed it.  I like the way that they slowly reveal the details of the past and link it with what's happening with the present.  

Some of the details do bug me like, if his hand isn't prosthetic like his arm, how can it have the strength to stop the car (shouldn't the bones of his hand shatter with the force of the impact?) Also is it only with male bosses that she has a problem voicing out her opinions?  Because I don't see her having problems confronting her female boss about seniority and being mentored by a junior employee or when she thought she was being transferred.  

This is the first time I watched Lee je hoon and I kept getting distracted with his face because he reminds me so much of Wilber Pan (Taiwanese actor and singer) who I really like (loved him in Miss No Good and Endless Love).  I haven't watched signal yet, might watched that first while waiting for more episodes of this to avoid the pain of watching an ongoing drama

• Like 10

Just now, nona88 said:

:heart:

i am jumping too 

did you see him running off  in the rain 

sorry i am enjoying his love between being direct honest and shyness 

Oh yes I did - and I feared for a moment he will lie too - as he lied when she asked him before if he was the one who helped her mother. But she knew he lied (I am sometimes surprised how much I believe to understand with only knowing a few words).

Telling her that he loves her - in the situation he just got a hard reminder on his harsh reality again... she called him again and again and he could not take it - like he don´t deserve it - or can´t even dare to try it. But her message got finally through to him. And he could not let her wait in the rain.

I am so in Love with SY. What a wonderful Episode again.

Even so - it was sometimes painfull - to see his pain. This Actor really can let me suffer.

• Like 9

Look at LJH’s fantastic acting when he realises he can’t move his right arm

Really emotional scene . She tells him her mum is on the plane 

Spoiler

Think he mentioned about being worried & that he’ll stay by her :wub:. She’s so completely taken aback 

She reunited with her mum . As always he’s watching her in the wings. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Oh yes I did - and I feared for a moment he will lie too - as he lied when she asked him before if he was the one who helped her mother. But she knew he lied (I am sometimes surprised how much I believe to understand with only knowing a few words).

Telling her that he loves her - in the situation he just got a hard reminder on his harsh reality again... she called him again and again and he could not take it - like he don´t deserve it - or can´t even dare to try it. But her message got finally through to him. And he could not let her wait in the rain.

I am so in Love with SY. What a wonderful Episode again.

Even so - it was sometimes painfull - to see his pain. This Actor really can let me suffer.

yeh feel bad for him he faced his worst fear ever again 

he couldn't lie to himself or to her when she asked 

the fact that she just makes him forget everything and feel easy just by one look or words with her make him really longing to her more 

i feel really bad for him, i hope he has the courage to keep facing his feeling, i hope YR don't reject him or back off from him now 

since he in the most needed time for her to be around him ( i know he going to beat himself for that confess but too late don't even try to take it back or lie about it )

i am really happy like in sky but really sad like in deep down they killing me with a different feeling in the same ep and scenes 

really can't imagining what sy feel right now with facing the same fear again it like living in hell again after he just has a chance to breathe a little in heaven 

p.s. i like hw he tell her mother " i am YR friend " not a coworker :joy:

Edited by nona88
  • Like 9