Quantcast
Jump to content
Maetawinz

[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Recommended Posts

LOL at the caption of the IG post you shared @triplem -- "Namshin 3 would be so happy to be his friend!"

 

@thistle same here, expecting something supernatural because of the title of the drama, but after reading the magnetic attraction, had kinda guessed it probably isn't supernatural...

 

I haven't properly watched the episodes btw... have only been reading recaps and clips here and there.

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Ok he is a robotic fox god form space got it now. :thumbsup:

What !!!

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

LOL at the caption of the IG post you shared @triplem -- "Namshin 3 would be so happy to be his friend!"

 

@thistle same here, expecting something supernatural because of the title of the drama, but after reading the magnetic attraction, had kinda guessed it probably isn't supernatural...

 

I haven't properly watched the episodes btw... have only been reading recaps and clips here and there.

I want super power too but still we know nothing  at least  not the full  story  so I guess he maybe has some more secret 

 

Like how he get all that technology hand?? That cost so much , I mean so so much to normal person

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@marykarmelina hi thanks. Long time no " see ". The stupid website keeps redirecting my phone to the app each time I go onto the drama. That nowadays I can't even see the channel page.  See you online when my drama starts... the Fate and Furies.

 

I haven't watched any dramas the male lead has been in. So I am watching this for the other 3 actors.

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soo... what’s the fox title and imagery have to do with this show?? Shouldn’t this drama be titled “Cyborg Cyrano” or “Bionic Bride Star” instead  LOL?

  • Like 1
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RobinM said:

Soo... what’s the fox title and imagery have to do with this show?? Shouldn’t this drama be titled “Cyborg Cyrano” or “Bionic Bride Star” instead  LOL?

 I guess that why they wanted  to change it first to another title  cause they thought people will misunderstood the story  but they back to the original  title 

I think this  title  is related  to yw  father fairly tale " fox bride stars" as he maybe give that fairy  tale idea from the airport ( plans that lands like thousands stars  everyday )

 

We still don't know what the story talk about just that there fox bride waiting for her lover in place where stars land, there maybe more of this story that has something with otp  fate  too.

 

So it the name of the place they work on in fairly  tale version  , or the name from yw and sy fate  , fans going crazy  since they thought  it was another supernatural story I happy they start shown hints  early  or the shock was going to be more bigger  

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, nona88 said:

What !!!

I want super power too but still we know nothing  at least  not the full  story  so I guess he maybe has some more secret 

 

Like how he get all that technology hand?? That cost so much , I mean so so much to normal person

 

I think that it has something to do with him going to KAIST. It may be that he is wearing a prototype and was connect through people there, which would also be a reason he wants to keep a low profile it hasn't been released yet. Or he was connected to the project as a test subject for it for future use. But I am thinking that he wasn't the one who developed/created it. And SY seems so sad about it, I think in a way he is still mourning the loss and views himself as "deformed" (sorry I can't think of a better word for it right now). I know my mom thought the same when she hurt her back. It took time for her to learn that she was still lovable and worthwhile as a person...I am guessing the SY feels somewhat similar. YR will most likely help him in that aspect of himself.

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, guinearoyal said:

 

I think that it has something to do with him going to KAIST. It may be that he is wearing a prototype and was connect through people there, which would also be a reason he wants to keep a low profile it hasn't been released yet. Or he was connected to the project as a test subject for it for future use. But I am thinking that he wasn't the one who developed/created it. And SY seems so sad about it, I think in a way he is still mourning the loss and views himself as "deformed" (sorry I can't think of a better word for it right now). I know my mom thought the same when she hurt her back. It took time for her to learn that she was still lovable and worthwhile as a person...I am guessing the SY feels somewhat similar. YR will most likely help him in that aspect of himself.

 

You right he loss so much after that accident what he are? His dream ? What choices  left to him? How people who know about him  treat  him ?? 

People can be harsh  and harm someone Heart so much without known  , and even if it not people  he himself  lose everything  and didn't have many  options for many years ( that most was painful  for years to fix it in mentaly and body pain) 

 So it most affected him so much  and just want to live without being close to someone 

Now I get why he was so angry when yr said he has everything going so good without  even trying hard , and I get why he so touched  by her little  reaction to things  she saw from him and just keep easy manner beside  him.

 

Team leader is interesting she win me this episode, she really care for sy  don't want to give up on him that he can have a normal life someday  and I like what she said to him" that by meeting people you find one will make you interesting " and she did a good job  with yr  too not like her past boss who never care about her only care  about  customer view and less  damage.

 Sy is so  into yr  now   as human being before as female he can't stop himself  helping, watching her and being close to her, they will for sure get each other to grow up and change, I  am happy yr  find person  to hear her ,  believe  her words and scold her  cause he care for her for really and happy for sy  for finally meet someone who can make him smile  so interesting in him but not pushing  him to talk or freak up from him or even trying to use him , just someone is here with him and give him the feeling  " it okay, you just okay"

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, nona88 said:

You right he loss so much after that accident what he are? His dream ? What choices  left to him? How people who know about him  treat  him ?? 

People can be harsh  and harm someone Heart so much without known  , and even if it not people  he himself  lose everything  and didn't have many  options for many years ( that most was painful  for years to fix it in mentaly and body pain) 

 So it most affected him so much  and just want to live without being close to someone 

Now I get why he was so angry when yr said he has everything going so good without  even trying hard , and I get why he so touched  by her little  reaction to things  she saw from him and just keep easy manner beside  him.

 

Team leader is interesting she win me this episode, she really care for sy  don't want to give up on him that he can have a normal life someday  and I like what she said to him" that by meeting people you find one will make you interesting " and she did a good job  with yr  too not like her past boss who never care about her only care  about  customer view and less  damage.

 Sy is so  into yr  now   as human being before as female he can't stop himself  helping, watching her and being close to her, they will for sure get each other to grow up and change, I  am happy yr  find person  to hear her ,  believe  her words and scold her  cause he care for her for really and happy for sy  for finally meet someone who can make him smile  so interesting in him but not pushing  him to talk or freak up from him or even trying to use him , just someone is here with him and give him the feeling  " it okay, you just okay"

Yes, SY has lost a lot in that accident, and those kind of events can really change a person. 

I agree that SY can't seem to help getting involved with YR. Lol, the poor boy is starved for human bonding, but has been treated like a thing to other people. While she is a bit of a mess herself, YR is very compassionate and understanding. Particularly how she does not ask him questions about his arm even though she is curious because she recognized that he must have gone through something hard and it would be uncomfortable/painful for him to discuss it. 

But he does seem to open up to her more than anyone else so far and is telling her things about himself without her asking the questions. Poor boy wants people to see him as SY the human being and not the tool that can be used. 

I really want to know what is going to happen next...but I didn't see a preview...anyone see one or has an idea?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, guinearoyal said:

Yes, SY has lost a lot in that accident, and those kind of events can really change a person. 

I agree that SY can't seem to help getting involved with YR. Lol, the poor boy is starved for human bonding, but has been treated like a thing to other people. While she is a bit of a mess herself, YR is very compassionate and understanding. Particularly how she does not ask him questions about his arm even though she is curious because she recognized that he must have gone through something hard and it would be uncomfortable/painful for him to discuss it. 

But he does seem to open up to her more than anyone else so far and is telling her things about himself without her asking the questions. Poor boy wants people to see him as SY the human being and not the tool that can be used. 

I really want to know what is going to happen next...but I didn't see a preview...anyone see one or has an idea?

  We start to understand where yr  behaviour coming , not asking for help, or information, not saying she don't know and hide her weakness and so eagerly trying to get in good side of others in work 

She was just protection  herself  from harassment  back than and no one cared  to hear her or take her side, just 3 month new worker it was easy to put  the fault  on her and not face a lawsuits from customer , and it was written in her report  as a worker who lose her control  and hit  people without a good or enough  reason, that most was big shock of work place you get i don't know how hard it was on her mentally to keep going to the same work place, trying to do a good job, trying  to get on the boss good side to survive in this jungle workplace 

I think we start to get to know her  a little by little, we know she was slow  as child too, her memory of the father who say to her it okay for what she is , was just from her childhood age so he not around  anymore, her mother live far away  and look like she a good one but can't visit  her so much and yr  don't bother her with her problems , so someone as  her trying to survive alone in  a very competitive world  when she far from being a good player is hard 

 

I like how she caring, understanding and forgiving, how she keep her spirt up even when she really down inside,  she didn't want to get  a head or win all she want to work hard to hear the words " you did a good job " , the way she treat  sy  is also talk about how great her character too ,  sy want to tell her by himself about him, he don't feel danger or fear to talk to her even when we saw this episode  who he fearful of how people may look at him. He now making the first step to help her, going around making sure she safe, that not cause he has to or happen to be there or it his job, it just he don't like seeing  her down, I like how he taking  the step to get close to her, he so warm from the inside and he really  comfortable now around  her, person who has one face no hidden feeling and thoughts and just okay being around him 

 

 

All she was need someone  to really care and give her hands when she was suffering  alone trying to act as she okay by herself  don't need help or will not bother anyone 

 

And all he wanted was someone to give him the human treatment to take him out of his loneliness life where he act as he don't care for people but in fact he fear how they will see him 

 

Both of them  so different, but both of them so similar , from there own reasons, from their own past pain  , with their own different way to deal with it,  but it the same pain of loneliness and not being understood and the same longing  for someone  to give them hand 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love today episode. But find it interesting the conection of the last scene: the arm thing, accident and why did the manager whant's to know, and how this two are conected.  

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was hoping he was a fox spirit/demon who was fatally injured and then put together again with like cybernetics or bionic parts .. like A Korean Rocket Racoon. That drama would be the Bomb. 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

wow, finished episode 3 and yes we have a broody winter soldier here in a drama :D 

 

there are so many question yet it's still episode 3 and we have to wait until episode 8,9,10 to know or maybe until episode 20 ? Who knows ? I need to scratch my head first and bite my collar to handle my self from the distinguish of self minded informed well~

 

what is Soo Yeon relationship with Manager Yang ? The Security Head Team and Manager Yang, were they a couple or maybe we have a left over triangle love between In Woo, Security Head Team and Manager Yang ? In Woo and Soo Yeon, what happened with them in the past yet In Woo already knew who he is.

 

and for our OTP, gosh, this winter soldier needs to smile every time. He might be stiff yet he is so soft inside like a puffy molded chocolate cake. I like this kinda typical male lead and the female lead is itching me much. Not so much in first two episode, i feel like i have to pull her hair out because she is so stubborn yet ignorant. I like her character but if this girl exist in real world, she might the enemy of the women in this world :sweatingbullets:

 

i will call our Soo Yeon as Winter Soldier hahahaha sound good :D 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some facts 

  • Yang Seo Goon is a married from the talk in yesterday episode women at least in a legal document, nobody seemed to know that she did really marry in the end but they know she was going to , i can guess that besides people who involved in think others don't know , the question who her husband? What happened? For  now, they hint  for the security  chief but maybe they just playing with  us

 

  • Yang Seo Goon know sy and  Seo In Woo so well and know the connection between them, that strange at first I thought she maybe had affair with  Seo In Woo but now it more complex how come the part of all that !!

 

  • the accident  happened  when sy was in high school so it happens at least 10 years old if not more  ( sy age now is 29 years old) , at that time  Seo In Woo was  at least around 27 years old ( he now 37) and yr  was around 17 years old or younger  ( she now 27 )  , yang seo goo  was 31 years old so what happened to this four  stranger's in the past that their life is connected now?? I guess episode 4 will  help to understand a little more ( is Seo in
  • woo old friend, family member, a victim, too, or he was the one who causes all that ??)

 

  • Sy lost his right hand and damage his right leg in that accident and we don't know what also he lost, we don't know how much time it get him to have that super technology hand and maybe part of his leg to, not known how he gets that? And how come he could possibly pay for it !!! But it strange that restaurant owner took care of his hands no matter what background he has, it shows no matter what way he get that he could get also secret and private help too ( more strange things) 

 

  • I want to know about yr  father the mystery written of Fox bride stars tale he a  tale  story writer as  it was in his character summary  ( there little  about him) but from what I saw till now  he looked like he was working at the airport at some point , I guess he was part of what happened 10 years ago too ( let it all be fate, why  not everyone  in this drama has connected to what happened in that accident  in someway 

 

  • the most important fact sy falling for yr  already :heart: he come  back i guess cause she will move with them, he wanted  a chance to get to know her more, he aware  that she special to him now  , it not like he in deny mood or something  like that, he asks for her directly now, I like how yang Seo Goon noticing  that and he not exactly hidden  in front  of her his  interesting in yr, I guess  she close to him to show her  his feeling

 

  • Yr has grown a little she now knows she can trust her team , they will help her , take care of her back and not abounded her, so she can now learn to be part of  them , I don't think  her feeling  for sy  are love or romance for now but he slowly grown  on her and it okay. I like her friend  too poor guy he looks like he really there for her and he loves her, for now, I am going to watch how all their  feelings are going to grow 

 

 

Edit: did anyone beside  me really enjoying sy  playfully  side :love: that man who looked like ice  in Ep 1 have a big playful side, he really enjoyed doing that, did you see his face while he play the recording?? Omg  he also has that side too, it the same face  he show too in Ep 2 last week but he shown it more that sly, Foxy, playful face and manner.

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, nona88 said:
  • the most important fact sy falling for yr  already :heart: he come  back i guess cause she will move with them, he wanted  a chance to get to know her more, he aware  that she special to him now  , it not like he in deny mood or something  like that, he asks for her directly now, I like how yang Seo Goon noticing  that and he not exactly hidden  in front  of her his  interesting in yr, I guess  she close to him to show her  his feeling

 

 

I think that SY is at the beginning stages of falling for YR. I think that she interests him, but also, she makes him forget his own problems. Plus, even though he is not looking for it, her thanks means a lot to him. Also, YR makes him feel better about himself and since she is such a hot mess, he worries about her. She clearly needs help and someone to give her a guiding hand...like her compass she had in the first episode. But I like all of the little things that happen in the show that show the world trying to push them together. The compass attaching to his arm, the little drone sweeper pushing them together, her tripping and bumping into things when he is around and having to catch her...etc.

 

As for the brother, at first I thought he may feel bad about what happened in the past...but I got an impression with this episode that he is actually upset that SY is ok....do we have a possible evil villain here? 

 

**UPDATE**

Ok, I just reviewed what is shown about the accident in episode 3 and InWoo is not 100% innocent... the crash happened because the car/van was racing backwards and hit SY. Also, the fact that InWoo had no idea what happened to SY suggests that he did a hit and run....I could be wrong...but just what I noticed.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, guinearoyal said:

 

I think that SY is at the beginning stages of falling for YR. I think that she interests him, but also, she makes him forget his own problems. Plus, even though he is not looking for it, her thanks means a lot to him. Also, YR makes him feel better about himself and since she is such a hot mess, he worries about her. She clearly needs help and someone to give her a guiding hand...like her compass she had in the first episode. But I like all of the little things that happen in the show that show the world trying to push them together. The compass attaching to his arm, the little drone sweeper pushing them together, her tripping and bumping into things when he is around and having to catch her...etc.

 

As for the brother, at first I thought he may feel bad about what happened in the past...but I got an impression with this episode that he is actually upset that SY is ok....do we have a possible evil villain here? 

 I don't know if he a really brother maybe old friend  but yes at first his tearful  eyes trick me that he maybe really care for sy  but  after I watch  it again the next scene was with upset face and angry eyes like " why he had to come mess with my life"

I don't know if he evil or not but for know I am going to think he has some fault and guilt  about what happened to sy in the past.

I like how you explain  sy  feeling  you right about everything you said. I think this love going to grow fast ( that make me afraid of a big sadness coming  later) 

But I will be positive  for now, I guess today we going to see the coffee  scene where sy  nervous just cause yr  touching his hand :relaxed:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...