[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Maetawinz

Some pics for tonight's finale.  So there will be a final stand off between thugs and SY.  Considering SIW said he would not leave SY this time,  so i guess it will be the brothers vs the thugs finally..  

2 hours ago, Tasia said:

So... anyone will do a live recap tonight?

:wub::love::sweat_smile: - half begging - half hoping :love:

The lovey doey scene kept on repeating on my mind...

I cannot help to wish that it would come true... not as a dream......................

I most probably will.  But im swamped with work so i pray i can come home earlier to watch live..  However,  ep will start in 3 hours :bawling:. I wont do a live recap though..  I will just post a long recap after ep ends.  Sorry.. Been doing live recaps many times.  I prefer watching uniterrupted first.  

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@TheMsChelsea91 thanks. I will certainly read your recap later. Don't even have time to watch the 2nd couple quickly. I am literally dying to know what happens. But of all things kids requested gimbap for school. Grrr.... I wanted to give them sandwiches so I have some morning time. Not addicted to any other drama except this. 

Once this is done hope a fan does a compilation. Or rather extend the previous compilation of all the security couple moments. Wasn't there one earlier?

I am not too bothered about the main couple. He shouldn't die from rhabdo. And if perchance he is wheelchair bound so what? At least its not a terminal cancer drama. Besides its not as if we didn't see her tumble him into bed. With a beer. Even if people daydream or have a fantasy couple moment it hardly ever involves the male lead holding onto beer. No one fantasizes to that extent.

What makes me a bit irritated is that SIW may be forgiven. And what about the other 3 team leaders endings? Frankly I want to know what happened to Jang and Choi. And even the other one with the cheating husband.

Then I need to work out where the heck is that balcony they always go to. I can't recall it whenever we passed by Incheon. Plus the bar overlooking the tarmac. And seriously, was that the employees lounge where they eat? I don't recall the spread.

Like did we visit Incheon airport? Cos' the all the locations look new to me. Lol.

Either way I am happy its ending. If only to see the ending because I am dying to know the answers.

3 hours ago, annie1234 said:

Yes. so many things still need to be solved. SY's dealing with the machines, his relationship with his brother, his brother's relationship with his dad, we didn't even get a glimpse of YR Appa with her in flashback, the gangsters and who's the big boss behind them.

I wish they will extend it a bit. If 20 episodes will be too draggy, make it at least 17 or 18. But I hope for the best for tonight. I hope they will address most of the problems and solved them. And happy ending for YR-SY please. They went through a lot. They deserve happiness. Maybe ending with them having their vacation together during Christmas will be great too.

yeah where yeo rum dad now is still mystery,in past eps there so much unecesary plot even though some of them are for development yeo rum and soo yeon relationship.

Soo Bin's comment on the drama coming to a close

Ds3WwJGWwAAYzRd.jpg

My greatest regret is not knowing more about Team Manager Yang . She’s amazing . I want to know what was the beef btwn her , Choi & SIW . Who was her ex ? See , so many things they could have explored but they push this whole gang thing & SY’s stubbornness for so Long . 

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

My greatest regret is not knowing more about Team Manager Yang . She’s amazing . I want to know what was the beef btwn her , Choi & SIW . Who was her ex ? See , so many things they could have explored but they push this whole gang thing & SY’s stubbornness for so Long . 

I agree. Those Team Managers are strong characters, and I hope they tell us more about them. But with one last episode... hard to imagine all our questions will be answered... 

i am curious about Yeo Reum’s dad too. Where he is now. And how come Jang becomes the noodle seller now, replacing YR’s dad? 

Anyway... I can’t wait for tonight’s episode! 

Hi guys,  i know i said i will live stream but unfortunately i just came home from work, mobile streaming just isnt working but thankfully i got a pretty new laptop that loaded really fast.  Watching now but missed like 15 mins.  It's like watching an action movie with SIW,  SY and ODG against thugs..  Will update later

Brief recap only coz I'm multitasking here:

- SY taken away by gang, but followed by Choi hoobae

- ODK very angry in locker room. NYJ reminded him they're not police.

- ODK saw SIW talked on the phone in front of lift about where SY is. He borrowed a colleague's car and followed SIW.

- SIW met Cho and demanded where SY is. He was brought to a warehouse where more thugs surrounding SY. Fights started, SIW is no match when he wanted to help SY, and he was held back then knocked out. SY was angry and fought back fiercely. ODK outside hearing what happened, thinking whether to go in or not.

Screen hang.

You all are lifesavers with the recap.

Now excuse while I fume it's FIGHTING. Like come on man, we have a zillion things to resolve and we are wasting time in physical fight with thugs I don't care about. In a storyline I don't give a hoot about. With a character I won't even waste emotions on namely SIW.

What a waste of screentime. Literally.

ODG could spend or make better use of his time to just BE with NYJ to unerve her and have his parents pop by accidentally again. Anything. Something.

I missed quite a bit. At 19 min mark now.

- ODK sent LSY home. He asked if he's alright. Yes he said.

- ES, YR and YJ arrived together at the apartment complex. Met SY. He smiled seeing YR, but collapsed. YR went to catch him. The other three could only watch. Flashback by SY of him and SIW standing by the port talking after the fight. Friendly. Basically SY talked about wanting to know about his sincerity. SIW noticed the watch SY is wearing. Turns out that he picked that watch up as graduation gift for him, given through SY's mother, I think. (missed a little due to reloading scene)

- The other three friends left the apartment after YR laid SY to bed. He is still unconscious. All wonder if SY will be okay or not. YR took out the green vial, thinking.

- In airport office. Director leaving. Yang asked him about the plan. He answered angrily defensively and left. The other Team Leader said he will go talk to him. Then they were talking together while looking out the window.

- Morning. YJ woke up and check YR's room. Empty. She ordered pizza (PPL of app)

- YR sleeping next to SY. SY woke up and YR woke up too. She is glad his fever is gone. She's about to get up to get food but SY stopped her and turned towards her. Aren't you hungry? No, this is good. Doorbell rang. Pizza delivery guy. How sweet, YJ ordered for them too....

- YR prepared the pizza by reheating. As she looked at SY setting up the table, she thought about her conversation with Jang. Back to present, she thought, I know but I can't do it (something like that). Then they sat and ate together.

- SY got himself ready to go out. Then took an envelope from drawer. End of part 1.

My stream not loading properly...

Next I see is the scene in preview where YR is asking SY to do something. She's crying while speaking. I think SY is breaking up with her? Both are crying. YR went to hug him. Important stuff here, but I'm not understanding a lot... YR was bawling already while SY's keep having a VO.

- Yang sitting in a bar, in front of her is letter of resignation. Choi joined her. Yang cried. Choi put a hand on her back and patted gently.

- The five youngsters having beer. GES led the toast. Then he asked since when ODK and NYJ become a couple. NYJ complained why he asked that question? He said you guys look like couple. ODK asked do we really look like one. They're playing drinking games.

Next scene. NYJ drunk, as in preview. ODK followed her. (stream reloaded) Next NYJ laid her head on ODK's shoulder, and snuggled even closer. ODK is almost out of breath, lolol.....

- SY and YR walking home together. YR asking SY something. SY was hesitant to answer. YR kissed him, he then kissed back.

- Grocery shopping time, Planning for vacation time, Cooking together time, Watching tv on bed with beer time. (stream reloaded) They were asleep together.

YR woke up, took the green vial, crying while trying to inject it to sleeping SY's arm. She stopped mid-air. Then SY's hand caught her hand gently. YR told him, please live, although it's hard but please live. I'll wait for you. SY smiled. She bent down and kissed him. Then the vial went down into SY's arm, don't know whose hand did the pushing.

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

Next scene. NYJ drunk, as in preview. ODK followed her. (stream reloaded) Next NYJ laid her head on ODK's shoulder, and snuggled even closer. ODK is almost out of breath, lolol.....

- SY and YR walking home together. YR asking SY something. SY was hesitant to answer. YR kissed him, he then kissed back.

- Grocery shopping time, Planning for vacation time, Cooking together time, Watching tv on bed with beer time. (stream reloaded) They were asleep together.

YR woke up, took the green vial, crying while trying to inject it to sleeping SY's arm. She stopped mid-air. Then SY's hand caught her hand gently. YR told him, please live, although it's hard but please leave. I'll wait for you. SY smiled. She bent down and kissed him. Then the vial went down into SY's arm, don't know whose hand did the pushing.

Just reading this I am crying :bawling: 

thank you so much @ktcjdrama

Archived