tumblr_pi5vq0kDfT1rlp6d3o4_r1_400.giftumblr_pi5vq0kDfT1rlp6d3o5_400.gif

Spoiler

pVpPN6h.gif

DC

Dr6ZcVMU4AE_ibT.jpg

Dr6ZcryVYAAkRPd.jpg

=====

at last she tell him ,she love him:wub:

YR – I love you. I thought about it all night. You said all the cool things to me so I thought I should say this first. I love you Lee Soo-yeon shi. I am telling you that I love you.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello,

First time posting in this thread!  I love this couple!  I hope everything ends well.  It's very true as another poster had written that the writers never really give us a time to breathe.  Right when we have these happy moments, boom...something else pops up! :(

I would like to say that I'm actually not disappointed in how YR reacted to SY's robotics.  I was actually hoping she would be not react the way she did, but after I thought about it, it makes sense.  I mean as nice and understanding as they would portray YR to be, there has got to be some flaws.  Everyone has flaws.  I'm pretty sure if she would be that accepting at first, it would make her personality too, how would I say it, slightly fake? Sorry, can't think of the right word.  But what I'm meaning is that as disappointed as SY could be at YR's reaction, he probably thought it would be hard for the person he loves to take it in one day.  He was probably ready to give her all the time she needs.  Besides, he doesn't want someone to hide her feelings now and have it come out later.  That would totally kill him!  For YR, she needs to be totally sure that if anything happens to his robotics, he would be in a wheelchair for life and she would have to take care of him.  If she is not willing to make that sacrifice, then it would be a good time to leave now.

Anyways...can't wait to see more happy times for the couple..off to another week of waiting! :(

@USAFarmgirl @bebebisous33 i felt the same too about YR's reaction. I was hoping that she would hug him, well, ok at least walk up to him hold his hand. But disappointed that we suddenly jumped to her drinking water... maybe it would have been better if SY show her first being on a wheelchair, then, introduce her to his bionic buddies...

Am I the only one who expect yeoreum needs more time to process what is actually happening? :sweatingbullets: I mean if I were yeoreum I would be very confused on what I should do or react at the moment. Knowing something and seeing a reality right before our eyes are totally different, like in real life we've been told the procedure on something but the time when we actually face it we sometimes ignore or forget the procedure unless we have been in the same state for multiple times. So I find yeoreum's reaction is quite realistic despite her was being in the same situation before.

And she also asked which one is better ask for it or act like she's okay, because deep down she already accepted LSY and didn't want to hurt his feeling.

Ok... watched with subtitles now...
I think YR's reaction was necessary for them both to build such love and respect and acceptance towards each other...
Now what would I know.. the banging on the walll was the sexiest moment of them all..
When they talked about their feelings - the love, the fright, the worry...
They were being honest of their feelings towards themselves and towards each other...
And perhaps SY also needs to learn that people's reaction at first may be in such way, but it doesn't mean at all. 
They're just sooo beautiful in that scene........

ODK and NYJ's relationship is also developing, guys!! yayy!!! I support these two with all my heart! The ODK's family scene was so so hilarious! Also the socks incident... Aigoo these two!!

And come to the worry about the thugs and the inflammation on SY's body... 
I really, really hope there will be a way for SY to just live on normally..

And ohmo... What's going to happen with the fog crisis...
Oh dear oh my.... 
I can't wait for Monday!!!

finally watched today's episode! Oh... Sooyeon there is like no break for you! 

I'm really surprised how quickly YR recovers after learning about his secret and responding to him.. i can appreciate that because most dramas... drag it out. 

I am curious what is SIW plan with that director, there are so many new characters coming into play now and we are more than half way through the drama 

ahh... more happy scenes please. Love the Security Couple btw... even though there is a lot of side plots going on, their story is very enjoyable to watch. 

can we get a preview please?? 

Now I have two things to worries.

first, It seems like there will a separation between SY and YR. At least until SY is in better condition...there must be a way to solve his health problem because being in a relationship is one of normal thing in life right? It is not fair if to blame YR for his condition right now. They must find the solution...chaebal writer-nim.

Second, where is the preview for next episode??? arrghhh

P/S: I like the scene where YR push SY to wall and the talks between them. It is one of the best scene so far in my opinion.

I only watched Monday’s episode, and I must say, I was frightened when I watched SY beating up the guy. I guess I can understand that it was his way of protecting YR, but it’s never right to take things into your own hands and beating up someone so badly. Now he has gotten the gang’s attention and I’m afraid of what’s going to happen to him and YR.

But how cute is our security couple! I can’t wait to see how they are going to admit their feelings to each other. This really old trope keeps playing in my mind: he’s going to get badly injured while saving her, and as he’s lying there bleeding or unconscious, she’s going to get upset and try to shake him awake and then finally blurt out her true feelings! :grimace: haha this is why I’m not a drama writer.

What I really want to know is the back story of TL Yang, Choi and SIW. I’m pretty sure something happened and my shipper heart wants TL Yang and Choi to be together! Come on, writer-nim!

Don't you all think that NYJ is already falling for ODK? I thought I sense jealousy when his parents grandparents were adoring YR that she has to cut it short by telling them YR isn't available anymore. YJ isn't someone who would bother to meddle in other people's business. I read her interruption as a way to stop them from getting too hopeful with YR. And all those little secret smiles she's been having recently... And she was nervous anticipating ODK's response when he was opening the presents. So, when will we see ODK wear the socks?? B)

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Don't you all think that NYJ is already falling for ODK? I thought I sense jealousy when his parents grandparents were adoring YR that she has to cut it short by telling them YR isn't available anymore. YJ isn't someone who would bother to meddle in other people's business. I read her interruption as a way to stop them from getting too hopeful with YR. And all those little secret smiles she's been having recently... And she was nervous anticipating ODK's response when he was opening the presents. So, when will we see ODK wear the socks?? B)

Oh definitely, she's liked him for as long as he likes her. She's just as bad at talking about her feelings as he is.:lol:

Her little glaces at him all through the series, the way she teases him by twisting his words and enjoys watching him get all flustered. They way she was upset when he said he didn't see her as a woman. When she met his parents and as soon as she discovered who they were she took her hands out of her pockets and tried to look demure...

She's strong and no-nonsense, but opening up and talking about your feelings, being vulnerable, that's a different thing.

32 minutes ago, unhelpful said:

Oh definitely, she's liked him for as long as he likes her. She's just as bad at talking about her feelings as he is.:lol:

Her little glaces at him all through the series, the way she teases him by twisting his words and enjoys watching him get all flustered. They way she was upset when he said he didn't see her as a woman. When she met his parents and as soon as she discovered who they were she took her hands out of her pockets and tried to look demure...

She's strong and no-nonsense, but opening up and talking about your feelings, being vulnerable, that's a different thing.

I honestly would like to dedicate one post purely for NYJ-ODG couple coz that is how much i love the pairing.  The last time i was crazy about the second pair is during Oh My Venus.  

Your post makes me want to rewatch earlier episodes.  Earlier episodes had me focused on YR-SY because i somehow never connected the dots of the potential romance between NYJ-ODG. So i missed all those things you mentioned,  for real,  ugh....:bawling:

This week for me is the best week for this pair. Monday episode saw them going on two dates,  yes,  i consider DG's sudden appearance at the convenience store, feigning ignorance of YJ's presence there as a date.  They ended up finishing their food next to each other anyway. The double date with SY-YR was soooo cute because you can see how much the guys just let the girls dictate everything.  Esp when they ordered ice cream,  the guys looked so lost haha. 

And then we had Tuesday's episode where we finally saw a clear sign of jealousy from YJ.  Yes,  she 100% likes him too,  but unlike ODG who is probably aware of his feelings for YJ, she hasnt realised her feelings for him back. She blurted out that YR has a boyfriend and he is not DG.  Obviously if she doesnt like him back,  she wouldnt care at all. And the fact that DG kept glancing at YJ to see her reaction. And the whole,  i dont like puppy style but cat was sooo adorable.  Yes,  YR is cute like a puppy but YJ is fierce like a cat.

Then the gift opening scene. The horrified look on DG's face was so priceless when he realized he basically insulted his gift for her. He looked extra cute with that pillow/hoodie around his neck. But more than just his cute reaction trying to find YJ's gift is YJ's reaction. She had her hand clasped together in anticipation. And she genuinely looked disappointed he chose the pillow.  I assume next ep will show the security team eating together. Hopefully DG will find the way to apolofise to YJ and he can finally confess his feelings for her. Perhaps he can walk her home again... 

Oh,  regarding SIW, i do believe that he cares about SY,  he always has. He gets teary-eyed when SY mentioned the accident.  Just that we dunno his deal with the bad guys. 

wow, I am lost for word. so many thing happens this week. I think SY is addicted to the tech arm, because it those give him freedom to walk and be like others. But it is clearly messing with his body as he also is starting to feel new feelings and emotion. He need to listen to his body. What I hope is that the writer is not going for the typical separation but that YR can be there for him. I think that can make them stronger as she gonna learn the real deal about his health and show him that she is not gonna leave him, and that she accept him as he is. But lett see what the writer have in store for us. I do feel in good hands :)   

Finally watching with subs.

Turns out that Jang isn't just anybody, but a Doctor. Then there is another Doctor Yoon that we haven't seen yet. So Jang said that SY might not make it even for a month? What does he mean by that? Will he die? This is what I googled regarding the term Jang mentioned "myonecrosis" -- Myonecrosis is a condition of necrotic damage, specific to muscle tissue. It is often seen in infections with C. perfringens or any of myriad soil-borne anaerobic bacteria.

Basically it is the death of muscle fibres and also from google "Treatment includes thorough wound debridement, IV administration of penicillin, and hyperbaric oxygen therapy to destroy the anaerobe and to promote healing." So it can be treated?

I love how our OTP complement each other so much... Earlier we have "He asked - She answered" In this episode we have SY at the beginning asking her whether she is okay accepting him who has physical disability. Then later on we have YR listing all her "disabilities" of heart, asking him whether he is okay accepting her....

In anyways, YR has that genuine sincerity that touches other people.

And I will say again that all the OST of this drama is sooo good....

What could be the grand plan of the baddies for the airport that took 10 years in the making? I wouldn't have that kind of patience to see it through.... 10 years!! :crazy:

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Finally watching with subs.

Turns out that Jang isn't anybody, but a Doctor. Then there is another Doctor Yoon that we haven't seen yet. So Jang said that SY might not make it even for a month? What does he mean by that? Will he die? This is what I googled regarding the term Jang mentioned "myonecrosis" -- Myonecrosis is a condition of necrotic damage, specific to muscle tissue. It is often seen in infections with C. perfringens or any of myriad soil-borne anaerobic bacteria.

Basically it is the death of muscle fibres and also from google "Treatment includes thorough wound debridement, IV administration of penicillin, and hyperbaric oxygen therapy to destroy the anaerobe and to promote healing." So it can be treated?

I love how our OTP complement each other so much... Earlier we have "He asked - She answered" In this episode we have SY at the beginning asking her whether she is okay accepting him who has physical disability. Then later on we have YR listing all her "disabilities" of heart, asking him whether he is okay accepting her....

In anyways, YR has that genuine sincerity that touches other people.

And I will say again that all the OST of this drama is sooo good....

What could be the grand plan of the baddies for the airport that took 10 years in the making? I wouldn't have that kind of patience to see it through.... 10 years!! :crazy:

Good job with the finding on the meaning  of myonecrosis dear @ktcjdrama  I gained knowledge from you :wub:

I agree with you... the writing of each OTP's conversation is very touching... I really love to hear it over and over again. Especially the YR's confession part... They look soo naturally in love...

Regarding SIW....

I must say that after watching the last 2-3 episodes... I had a feeling that (MAYBE) he was running away in order to protect SY to get thrown or killed.... that's why he mentioned to YSG, not only SY was injured at that time. Also... he seemed worried that the baddies would do bad things to SY... But in any case.. he's using a quite hateful approach...

I really cannot wait for next week... and hope we can see some bright hopeful solutions for SY....

Meanwhile.... I will keep repeating the push on the wall scene... :love:

Long rants ahead :sweatingbullets: 

Spoiler

I have to say that episode 12 is the very first episode of this drama that I actively dislike. After the emotional high of last week, episode 12 was such a disappointment for me. Is this the curse of ep 12 that seems to plague the currently airing drama? I am thankful that DK and YJ storyline provided the cute, but it's not enough to allay my dissatisfaction, because unfortunately I am not here for the cute. Because to be very honest, SY-YR story is the emotional center of this drama for me. It is their romance that touch my heart, making it swell and ache at each progression and regression. What made me stay with this drama despite its glaring flaws is their affecting connection to each other and growth as a character.

And I feel that episode 12, at least until the last 5 minutes when SY decided to show his bionic arm, is a misstep in the story direction. I was really frustrated with the scene of SY beating-up the guy, not so much of how scary it was, but I have this bad feeling that this story arc is created to serve as a platform for IW's redemption (so SY is now in the warpath again with the mafia that has ruined his life, and hence IW, I suspect, can try to save SY from them). Instead of focusing on the very human struggle between SY and YR to be in the relationship, the drama appears to take a strange turn with the mafia, IW's (I assume) nefarious plan for the airport, and some shady businessmen related to IW. And I felt that the contemplative beat of the drama took a back seat for this darker and melodramatic turn. Because I could care less about IW and his inner struggle/drama, this turn in the story at the final hours of the drama made me go a bit batty and cranky. 

Thankfully, episode 13 is a much better viewing experience for me (despite my sinking feeling that we will see more of IW's and his mafia connection arc next week). Because at least, it regains back most of its contemplative mood and focus on the human connection. I appreciate the way the drama handle the aftermath of SY's confession of his secret to YR. I love that despite the shock of knowing SY's secret, YR first reaction was about SY's well-being, about whether being with her will not harm him. I find it very sweet that she's the first one that says "I love you".  And I am happy that her awkwardness about SY's condition was mostly caused by her fear of saying the wrong thing that will hurt him instead of having a second thought of her feelings toward him. This is what I want more, their story of trying to hold on to each other despite the odds and circumstances. 

Amidst my dismay of this week's turn of event in this dramaland, one thing that I look forward to see is the blooming friendship between YR and YJ. I've got a feeling both girls dont really have lots of close female friends, if any. YR due to the bullying, while YJ due to her appearance of coldness. This potential friendship between these two is something that I want to see more, because they're both so adorable together. More of this and less of IW's shenanigans please! I am crossing my fingers for a better week next week. Though I have been burnt too frequently by kdrama endings, so I will remain only cautiously optimistic.   

Archived