[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Maetawinz

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So excited for this pairing! More fan cam goodies 

Spoiler

I’m a bit nervous about SBS doing slice of life type dramas . TvN or even KBS, I feel is better in this respect . Let’s hope the editing & camera work lives up to my expectations 

On 8/4/2018 at 8:22 PM, achinawa said:

Is this a pre-produced drama from SBS?

I dont think so. As far as i know, the 16 - 20 eps drama will take more than 5 months to shoot. Its normal to start shooting few months before the air date.

1 hour ago, dotonly said:

I dont think so. As far as i know, the 16 - 20 eps drama will take more than 5 months to shoot. Its normal to start shooting few months before the air date.

Ayt..I was thinking its gonna air much later this year...like November...didn't notice that it says October tentatively on the title. My bad. Hehe.Thankies for thw reply :)

5 hours ago, achinawa said:

Ayt..I was thinking its gonna air much later this year...like November...didn't notice that it says October tentatively on the title. My bad. Hehe.Thankies for thw reply :)

No problem.

Search other drama while waiting.

7 hours ago, dotonly said:

@triplem you right. I prefer his long fringe. Is this hairstyle for the drama?

I think so. So far all the filming pics have his fringe like this :sweatingbullets:. Urgghh 

1 hour ago, triplem said:

I think so. So far all the filming pics have his fringe like this :sweatingbullets:. Urgghh 

It happened to me before. The uncomfortable feeling keep lingered in me though i tried to enjoyed the drama.

“Fox Bride Star” Lines Up Stellar Cast with Lee Jae Hoon, Chae Soo Bin, and More.

August 1, 2018

The casting confirmations have been pouring in this week for October drama “Fox Bride Star.”  Within the last four days Lee Jae Hoon, Chae Soo Bin, Lee Dong Gun, and Kim Ji Soo have confirmed for all the leading roles. (An offer has also gone out to Kim Kyung Nam(Come and Hug Me) for a supporting character.)

Fox Bride Star” is about the lives of the people at Incheon International Airport in South Korea.  It is planned to be a feel-good drama about the employees who move invisibly, but earnestly, behind the scenes caring for the passengers and each other.

The story focuses on two new hires, Lee Soo Yeon(Lee Jae Hoon) and Han Hae Kim(Chae Soo Bin), who both work at the airport’s customer service center.  Lee Soo Yeon once dreamed of being a pilot, but his poor eyesight prevented him from succeeding.  As the only way to come close to his dream, he takes a job working at the airport.  However, he is uncertain about his decision and makes a bargain with himself to try for six months at least before quitting.  Starting alongside him is Han Hae Kim, a girl who wants to be a perfectionist but in reality can’t stop making mistakes.

In the secondary roles, Lee Dong Gun will be playing the character of Seo In Woo, the director of the Incheon airport operation planning team.  While Kim Ji Soo has taken the role of Yang Ji Soo, an 18 year old worker whose character will inject the fun into the story.

Kang_Eun-Kyung-p1.jpg?resize=397%2C234&s

Writing is Kang Eun Kyung, the woman behind major hits “Baker King, Kim Tak Goo” and “Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim.”  She is known for her ability to find compelling stories in commonplace professions.

Thoughts:

I’m so torn about with whether to be excited or apprehensive about this drama.  Originally, I was completely on board.  (Hehe.) Really, all you have to say is “drama by Kang Eun Kyung” and I’m popping popcorn and grabbing my blankie, but then the writer kept changing the drama.  First it was called “Fox Bride Star” and was the story of a couple falling in love over “music, food, people, and stories.”  Next the name was changed to “People of Incheon Airport” (snore) and picked up the plot description we have now.  Finally, the name changed back to “Fox Bride Star” (whatever that actually means,) but kept the same storyline.  Kang Eun Kyung, what is up?

“Fox Bride Star” is set to premiere this October in the Monday/Tuesday slot on SBS.

So what do you think?  Will you be watching this drama or have the constant changes turned you off?

Source

• 2 weeks later...

Chae Soo Bin, Lee Je Hoon, And More Impress At 1st Script Reading For New Drama

by DY_Kim

Sep 10, 2018

43cdf650c46b418997adf756813b95d5.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Chae Soo Bin and Lee Je Hoon are gearing up for their new drama!

On September 10, new SBS drama “Yeowoo Gaksibyeol” (romanized title) released images and a video of the first script reading session, which took place on July 28.

“Yeowoo Gaksibyeol” is about Lee Soo Yeon and Han Yeo Reum who meet while working at Incheon Airport.Ahead of the script reading, the director Shin Woo Chul and the production team prepared a special lesson for the actors on the technical terms used at the airport to help bring about more natural acting.

Lee Je Hoon plays Lee Soo Yeon, a new employee at Incheon Airport who is hiding a special secret. Chae Soo Bin is Han Yeo Reum, who has been working at the airport for a year. Contrary to Lee Soo Yeon, Han Yeo Reum is extremely open about expressing her emotions.

Lee Dong Gun is Seo In Woo, who seems to have mastered the art of living, while Kim Ji Soo plays workaholic Yang Seo Goon.

Other actors who attended the script reading include SF9’s Rowoon, Kim Kyung Nam, Lee Soo Kyung, Hong Ji Min, Jang Hyun Sung, Lee Sung Wook, and Ahn Sang Woo. “Yeowoo Gaksibyeol” premieres on October 1 via SBS following the conclusion of “30 but 17.”

Source

Archived