Quantcast
ghia

(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

On 5/20/2019 at 8:39 PM, lsemun99 said:

No matter how, I think at this moment I am still not ready to watch Spring Night .. -_-

You are not alone @lsemun99  I also can’t bring myself to watch SN even though I want to support JHI. After watching SYJ and JHI in SITR, it’s really hard to move on....

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Oww TooCute said:

I don't think JHI looks happy in this presscon, he's acting weird n awkward hehehehe so did HJM

SITR's presscon gave happy vibe which I can't find it in SN's presscon

Omg i rewatch both press con and i must say that he did looked awkward or force i dunno.

Like the time when he switch place standing beside director instead of HJM and director giving him the "what r u doing" face and switch his place so that JHI stands beside HJM. Lol

I too cant bring myself to watch SN but maybe just 1 ep, just to see the chemistry to compare :rolleyes:

• Like 1

@Cotton Candy :):):) i miss this thread too ..

Lets see how is the chemi in their new drama.. perhaps their drama wil air in the same month if SYJ's drama progressing fast :D

8 hours ago, infinite7muse_3b47 said:

Omg i rewatch both press con and i must say that he did looked awkward or force i dunno.

Like the time when he switch place standing beside director instead of HJM and director giving him the "what r u doing" face and switch his place so that JHI stands beside HJM. Lol

I too cant bring myself to watch SN but maybe just 1 ep, just to see the chemistry to compare :rolleyes:

I also wanna check the first ep hahaha, i don't really like the trailers since SN gave cold n stiff vibe

humm I'm wondering if SITR lovers here watch SN just to compare:lol:

Right now I'm really waiting for SYJ's new drama:wub: