(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

ghia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Oww TooCute said:

I really laugh a lot when I saw this clip hahahaha.. speechless :D:rolleyes:

The way she looks at the ring is not just looking. She rubbed it....with a deep thought ....making me feel like it was from someone special 

4 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

The way she looks at the ring is not just looking. She rubbed it....with a deep thought ....making me feel like it was from someone special 

Can't believe it hahaha, at the presscon !! It seems that she is lost for a moment, and back when the MC call her.. wish i can watch the original without bg song, i wanna know what the MC said :D

Just now, pttt97 said:

Actually it is not a like...it means she visited their IG's story...and she did few times afterward. Such as..@sweetji__ and 3 more .. i cant remember

ah yeah. Many thanks. I dont use IG so dont understand much. But she did see that post right ?!! So she spent time surfing internet about "them" and visited some shipper's acc. Still happy :blush::heart:

4 hours ago, randomthotz said:

OMG. For those who actually understand Korean (I'm not) here's the original video from the press. I think I found the moment (just press play) she was starring at the ring. I CAN'T IMAGINE HER AGENCY NOT SAYING ANYTHING TOMORROW.

When she was playing with her ring with a brooding face, the reporter asked

I would like to ask the director a question. What is the reason why you thought about choosing the top ranking casts, SYJ and HB, and what is the main point that you would like to emphasize the most in this movie?

Thank you

Then the director answered..........

People would naturally want to compare....well, maybe b'cos different genre (romance vs crime theme) and the movie got no loveline. Slide to see 2nd pic. 

But the ring mentioned in previous posts and the way she reacted to it (some deep thoughts).....mmmm.

3 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

People would naturally want to compare....well, maybe b'cos different genre (romance vs crime theme) and the movie got no loveline. Slide to see 2nd pic. 

Haven't posted in a while, but have been checking in. Thank you everyone for all the exciting updates. Wow! This PC was what we were waiting for...thank you for the comparison photo @Cedric Ong. I agree, being a different genre is lucky for us, their stance is appropriately different :sweatingbullets: JHI can relax kkkk. 

6 hours ago, katty27 said:

@thi2018 @pttt97 @Oww TooCute  she liked one shipper IG account's post 

It is nice to know SYJ is aware of her shipping supporters. :kiss_wink: Thanks for all the work in keeping us posted on such finds @katty27.  

7 hours ago, thi2018 said:

Most of the time I see her wearing rings on her index finger... she kept staring at her ring :wub:

You are so right @thi2018.This could be the biggest shippers :cookie:. If no one picked up on that delicate jewel :phew:, she made sure we wouldn't miss it. She is a jewelry model...she knows how to present or draw attention to what she wants to be seen. What makes me giggle is that she is very well seasoned with PC's and how all eyes, cameras are going to capture her every move especially with buzz from on going InJin shippers...She really is mischievous as been posted here by some of you. B)She knows darn well A (one and only) delicate ring on THAT finger would be :w00t:. which leaves us with the ?????? What do you want us to know SYJ? LOL...She is such a tease.:love: I'm picturing InJin and their cohorts having a lot of fun smiles over their clues :relaxed: Well I can dream...

Archived