(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

ghia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, katty27 said:

Caption from IG : His reaction after seeing Something in the rain video. (Ofcourse with noona's image, I guess)

He really looks like he misses her....:tears:

54 minutes ago, lsemun99 said:

JHI Fans Meeting in Manila ..Q & A ...

He answered fans's question on ideal woman, ideal date, possibility to appear with SYJ in fans meeting..

Whoa...he said one of the qualities for his ideal girl is one who looks pretty when she smiles...who did he say was beautiful especially when she smiles that he couldn't even look at her...the sails are up...:love:

He was so natural and comfortable when he answers he will talk to Yejin about coming to a fan meet...Yikes! Keep dropping those crumbs JHI:wub:

An exact translation of JHI's answer about the chance if SYJ will appear in his next fan meeting.                          In his FM in Manila on June 30 2018.
MC: Will you and Yejin meet fans together in any scenes?
Hae In: "Pretty noona who buys me food" is abroad at present. I will ask her later
( Original version: 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나가 해외에 나가 있어서 나종에 여쭤봐야 겠어요).
He once said he was good at expressing his love through behaviours but after SITR he realized how it was important to express his love by words and now we have this...
We are completely touched by the way he called his Yejin as his "pretty noona who buys me food" How sweet he is to his girlfriend **
P/S: we have done the translation based on what he said in Korean, not based on what the host translated. 
Photo credit to @giaallana
Please repost to @yejinhaein_bobocouple  

This is SYJ's interview for Harper Bazaar. It's so long and it's kind of hard to understand. SYJ's emotions after the STITR, I think, are quite complicated, and unstable in some degrees (my opinion). I hope she gets a lot of rest to rejuvenate. Feel free to interpret her interview :blink:

http://harpersbazaar.co.kr/fashion/이-계절의-손예진/

As I walked along the beach Côte d’Azur where the beautiful sunlight shines upon Son Ye Jin. Antibes, the most romantic city of this season, create perfect harmony with her natural face. After portraying multiple different genres, the original “classic” actor Son Ye Jin seems to still be the main character in the story of romance that will move our hearts forever.

Do you travel a lot?
It has not been long since I traveled alone. I’m not used to travel alone yet, but I often visits places where my friends live.

Are there any places that would bring you a comfortable feeling as in Seoul?
As for me, Seoul does not always bring me comfortable feelings. I always have to work and unable to travel around comfortably. It’s not convenient to go out for breakfast with slippers and bare-face like this.

While I was waiting at the airport in Paris, I sat at the bar with a can of beer. Only then I felt relax. Is this a scene we can definitely feel we are on vacation?
Yes, that’s right. Actually, I can’t drink alcohol very well. I learned to drink beer while shooting “Pretty Lady Who Buys Me Food”. I used to get drunk after one can, but now I can tolerate 2 or 3 cans.

I heard you were using the power of liquor in the early part of the drama where you danced alone in the office (laugh)?
Yes. I had to drink beer at the beginning when I still felt awkward with the staff to act more natural. (Laugh) I also actually consumed alcohol while shooting drunken scenes in the drama. I wanted to create realistic scenes. It’s very different when you actually drunk and when you pretend to be drunk. In a typical drama production environment, it is hard to drink alcohol while filming due to long shooting schedules. In this drama, however, I never had to film 12 hours a day. I had time to rest and communicate with other people. This ideal environment was possible because of the director’s detailed and precise goals.

By watching the drama, I can tell Director Ahn Pan Seok is a very delicate person.
Director Ahn is very knowledgeable about life and human beings. We discussed a lot about different aspects of this drama. Even when we haven’t completed the shooting scenes, he would still want us to take breaks during filming to enjoy foods at comfortable and happy places because he believed this will bring good experiences to create exciting works. Visiting Antibes and watching beautiful things help me remember the director’s words and intentions.

Actor Jung Hae In, who was shot to stardom after this drama, said in an interview “I have been following actor Son Ye Jin during filming and understood more about the role taken by the main actor in a filming set.” Would you please share what that role is?
I actually feel embarrassed to hear that. I was not a person who naturally enjoys acting. I always felt pressured and stressed out. But since I became older, I can see how other actors play the characters from their hearts and how the staff put their energy into their works. I was really touched and also strangely sad at the same time. I’m not a person who can start conversation or treat everyone friendly first. But this time, I think we understood each other fairly well. It was a very uncommon setting where everyone was treated with sincerity. I think this is the magic work from the director. Despite this is commercially related, we felt strongly that we had created something together. This drama is not our own creativity. From the beginning, it received huge reactions from audiences. At that time, the main actors should not be shaken up by neither good or bad rating results. We had to stand firmly like a rooted tree. Fortunately, we had seen the entire script from the beginning, so we weren’t anxious where or how the story would go. We only tried to focus on what our thoughts were from the start.

I remember Son Ye Jin was so beautiful even when she cried her eyes out in the movie “the Classic”. However, the impressive Son Ye Jin of “the Truth Beneath” was a strong woman who never cried of anything. In “the beautiful lady who buys me food”, Son Ye Jin reminds me of the characters you had played in the past. In this character, Yoon Jin Ah, is same age like you. Is there anything similar to you?
I think Jin Ah is very different from me. I’m very straight forward. Frankly, it’s not the advantage, but I feel being honest is more comfortable for me. Jin Ah is too nice and soft. Rather than making others mad, she takes it all to herself. She blames herself and then regrets. She lived with a lot of negative thoughts. Many times I asked the director if Jin Ah can just “say it all out to relieve stress”. (Laugh). Because of the negativity from Jin ash’s character in the drama, I surprisingly feel like I’m a very happy and positive person compared to Jin Ah. The director told me at some moments, I’m like a child and sometimes I exude a pure feeling almost like an empty page. I guess sometimes we can’t really fully understand ourselves. When people define themselves “this is who I am”, but in fact, it’s just because they want to believe that’s who they are. So nowadays, I just say “I don’t really know who I am yet”

By acting along and watching your costar Jung Hae In, what strong characters does he possess?
He is rich in emotions that haven’t been polished. The more he acts, the more he can control them. However, these raw emotions are sensitive but beautiful which naturally created his unique character. I actually miss those old days when I was like that. Now because I understand things better, I am easily shredding tears. It’s a new experience to me. (Laugh)

How did you feel about the first half of the drama when your character was in a fresh dating stage? Just like the audiences who love this series, were there any moments when your heart feel flutter?
My heart often felt flutter (smile). I remember those scenes when we filmed our dates in front of the house, or when we held hands secretly and then pretended like nothing happened when someone came. We fought about nonsense when we were together, and regretfully broke up. Like the viewers, such realistic situations were fun and exciting. Besides, since I learned how the story ends, I treasured those sweet moments more because I knew we will face more difficult times and those sweet feelings will soon be over.

As you get older, it makes it harder to meet a good person and you will soon find loving moments over so you must cherish them. I felt that the characters in this drama and the actors who play them were aware of this.
Yes. When I was younger, and always thought there would be next time and good things would last forever. I was sad when I learned they are not. But I’m old enough to accept this fact now. So instead of worrying about what future would bring, I enjoy happy moments more than ever. Isn’t it what life is about? I also learned that there are things you can achieve if you try your best to sustain them and keep your persistence.

It seems everyone is happy while filming this series. It’s regretful because it has come to an end. It’s the mix feelings of joy and sadness, just like when you come home after a trip.
When I shot the last scene and told everyone “you’ve worked hard”, I went home without knowing how I felt. But every time when I completed a project, I had a feeling if emptiness the next morning when I woke up. I felt lonely and loss of direction. Acting is so important to me but I thought “can I just live like this ?” (Laugh). Suddenly, I thought of the book I read recently. I haven’t read books for 3-4 months so when I traveled here, I brought a few books with me. It’s the book “sister Young Cho” by writer Seo Myung Suk. The book mentioned about a theory called “Garrison theory”. In a battlefield, the soldiers usually retreat to higher lands where most difficult battles occurred because that is where soldiers built their occupied armies. Our lives are the same. When we encounter difficulties, just like the soldiers facing the hardest battles, we build strong psychological senses. And when those difficulties arise again, we recall them and feel more confidence facing them. In general, people don’t usually miss a warm sunny days, but will remember a windy day. I’m touched by these explanations.

17 hours ago, thi2018 said:

While I was waiting at the airport in Paris, I sat at the bar with a can of beer. Only then I felt relax. Is this a scene we can definitely feel we are on vacation?
Yes, that’s right. Actually, I can’t drink alcohol very well. I learned to drink beer while shooting “Pretty Lady Who Buys Me Food”. I used to get drunk after one can, but now I can tolerate 2 or 3 cans.

Thanks for the translated interveiw @thi2018

We know someone who likes beer very much and includes that beverage with his ideal date lol. :wub:

It seems everyone is happy while filming this series. It’s regretful because it has come to an end. It’s the mix feelings of joy and sadness, just like when you come home after a trip.
When I shot the last scene and told everyone “you’ve worked hard”, I went home without knowing how I felt. But every time when I completed a project, I had a feeling if emptiness the next morning when I woke up. I felt lonely and loss of direction. Acting is so important to me but I thought “can I just live like this ?” (Laugh). Suddenly, I thought of the book I read recently. I haven’t read books for 3-4 months so when I traveled here, I brought a few books with me. It’s the book “sister Young Cho” by writer Seo Myung Suk. The book mentioned about a theory called “Garrison theory”. In a battlefield, the soldiers usually retreat to higher lands where most difficult battles occurred because that is where soldiers built their occupied armies. Our lives are the same. When we encounter difficulties, just like the soldiers facing the hardest battles, we build strong psychological senses. And when those difficulties arise again, we recall them and feel more confidence facing them. In general, people don’t usually miss a warm sunny days, but  will remember a windy day. I’m touched by these explanations.

My POV about SYJ  is that she is not black and white but has a very in-depth outlook about life. I'm only aware of her personal views about relationships from her interview responses over the years and views can always change as you experience life. Seems there is very little known facts about her personal relationships as she is very private and an expert ninja:ph34r: She once said she has no dating scandal cause she is so bad at dating. I don't know if that was a standard agency answer (cuz I've heard several other celebs say this) or due to her career and demanding schedules or  like the reply I favor from the first PNBMF PC where SYJ says she has had past relationships but realized she was never in love with them. In that respect she said she relates to her JA's character about her exbf . If you refer back to that first PC interview, you will see a slight smirk from JHI as she is explaining this. That was just another sign that made me think hmmmmm:smirk: what's going on????

Srsly, my hopes for her is that she is opening up to adding another layer to her life besides acting. Perhaps committing to a serious relationship that could lead to marriage and family. Yes, SYJ please have the confidence. It will bring a lifetime of happiness esp with the right man. *cough JHI *cough*

I remember Son Ye Jin was so beautiful even when she cried her eyes out in the movie “the Classic”. However, the impressive Son Ye Jin of “the Truth Beneath” was a strong woman who never cried of anything. In “the beautiful lady who buys me food”, Son Ye Jin reminds me of the characters you had played in the past. In this character, Yoon Jin Ah, is same age like you. Is there anything similar to you?
I think Jin Ah is very different from me. I’m very straight forward. Frankly, it’s not the advantage, but I feel being honest is more comfortable for me. Jin Ah is too nice and soft. Rather than making others mad, she takes it all to herself. She blames herself and then regrets. She lived with a lot of negative thoughts. Many times I asked the director if Jin Ah can just “say it all out to relieve stress”. (Laugh). Because of the negativity from Jin ash’s character in the drama, I surprisingly feel like I’m a very happy and positive person compared to Jin Ah. The director told me at some moments, I’m like a child and sometimes I exude a pure feeling almost like an empty page. I guess sometimes we can’t really fully understand ourselves. When people define themselves “this is who I am”, but in fact, it’s just because they want to believe that’s who they are. So nowadays, I just say “I don’t really know who I am yet”

Even SYJ was frustrated by her character...:lol:

Awwww...this man is really missing someone:wub: OH please SYJ, guest appear on one of JHI FM's so he can just look at you in person instead of a film clip. :D

JHI is just too cute and adorable. He can't hide his feelings :joy:kkkkk...Just can't get enough of these two sweeties. They really brighten my day.:heart:

Q: "What's your favorite line in Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food?"

For those in the US, have a Happy 4th of July!

I was on Instagram today and happened to click on JHI Brother.. First post is from June 20  of JHI and his brother were watching Pretty Noona. If you notice Its at JHI Favorite Part.

Yesterday this was posted..He is In the Cafe!
He also gave a smile to a question asked if they were dating and there is another question asked somewhere on the posts about JHI and SYJ getting married.
Jeonhaejoon answered..Someday...?  

4 hours ago, jfrey47 said:

Yesterday this was posted..He is In the Cafe!
He also gave a smile to a question asked if they were dating and there is another question asked somewhere on the posts about JHI and SYJ getting married.
Jeonhaejoon answered..Someday...?  

Thank you @jfrey47 what's better than to hear from a family member LOL.

Lil' Bro' Jeon Hae Joon seems to be our biggest shipper:love: and best crumb dropper kkkkk.

Can't help but wonder???? (swipe right):heart:

On 7/6/2018 at 12:12 AM, thi2018 said:

JHI departed to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam for FM July 7th.

He's wearing similar sunglasses style as SYJ :) he almost always wear all black or black/white

DhYVOfuU8AA9RcD?format=jpg

34382422_1864303410256792_10751794354533

If you look at her Picture closely..It looks like she is wearing two pairs of sunglasses! It almost looks like JHI put his sunglasses over SYJ ;) 

8 hours ago, sscllccrazy said:

Thank you @jfrey47 what's better than to hear from a family member LOL.

Lil' Bro' Jeon Hae Joon seems to be our biggest shipper:love: and best crumb dropper kkkkk.

Can't help but wonder???? (swipe right):heart:

Also in a few of the responses Jeon Hae Joon stated he was rolling his eyes, because JHI was making him watch Pretty Noona.

If you go on SYJ instagram she posted a picture of the sky 3 days ago right when Jeon Hae Joon said he was in Jejiu ;)

Also when someone asked Jeon Hae Joon  if Pretty Noona was there..He said yes! <3 

Archived