(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

ghia

Star 1 Interview

Because it’s Jung Hae-in, there is no other reason 

Actor Jung Haein (30) who  gained the title “younger boyfriend” through the role of Seo Junhee from JTBC’s “Pretty sister who buys me food”. It was indeed the character that best targeted the women’s hearts and met the viewers’ expectations through his first main role. In fact, Jung haein had risen to meteoric stardom in just one day. Although he didn’t start his debut early, he had been working nonstop to develop his acting career through playing different supporting roles. That’s why the first lead role’s choice of Jung Haein was greatly valuable and brilliant. Throughout the drama runtime which was diligently compensated for, Jung Haein started to attract attention both locally and abroad.  At the 54th Baeksang Art Awards he won the male’s popularity award, and at 2018 APAN Star Awards he splendidly won two simultaneous awards: K-star and excellent acting performance in drama category awards. Because he has been top-ranked as the most popular star, it’s no surprise that more attention is focused on Jung Haein’s next project. He has confirmed his appearance in the movie “Yoo Yeol’s Music Album”(working & literal title) which is currently in the process of shooting. Together with Kim Go Eun he is going to show the audiences a sensual melodrama which will firmly capture the fans’ hearts once again. Unlike his gentle appearance, he is manly and has exciting personality that shows the never-ending charms of Jung Haein that no one can ever escape. Rather than being a sparking star, he wants to be an actor closer to the moon, a sincere message delivered by Jung Haein.

“To recite all this, is Haein’s sister buying a meal?” I keep wanting to know, ‘Jung Haein’s explanations 50 questions 50 answers 

1. The most confident part of the face? Eye
  2. What does the name Haein mean? My grandfather gave me this name meaning east ocean 
  3. What are your strengths? frankness
  4. Weakness? Being an introvert
  5. What color do you like? Black color
  6. What’s your favorite season? Autumn
  7. What about your demand for food? It’s all about eating well
  8. What is your favorite phrase? Live a happy day today
  9. What is your favorite movie genre? Action or Thriller
  10. What are your hobbies? Biking
  11. What is your favorite type of alcohol? beer
  12. What is your drinking habit? I cover blushing face with my hands and laugh good 
  13. How did you become an actor? Street casting
  14. What is your special skill? Taekwondo
  15. What is your ideal type? A woman with a pretty smile
  16. What about all time favorite movie? 'About time'
  17. During school days, what was your favorite sport? basketball
  18. What is the thing you must do before a day ends? Writing a diary
  19. Which characters are most likely to resemble to yours? Seo Jun-hee from ‘The pretty sister who buys me food'
  20. Do you like pouring the sauce on sweet and sour pork? Or dipping (the pork into the sauce)? Dipping
  21. What is the first thing you do when you get up in the morning? Drink a glass of water
  22. Which animals can you point out that would resemble you? Korean Jindo Dog
  23. Who are your favorite singers? Kim Kwang-seok, Lee Moon-se, Kim Kwang-jin, I like classical music
  24. Mountain or sea, if you choose only one among them? mountain
  25. What do you think your attractiveness is? Maybe seriousness 
  26. Among the drama that you starred in, what is your favorite script line? My sister is prettier 
  27. What do you want if you have a superpower? Ability to fly in the sky
  28. Exactly what is one of the thing in the bucket lists you want to try once? Travel into space 
  29. Who is you role model? Father, I want to become a father and husband like my father.
  30. Once you are immersed into the character, what actions do you take to help you get out of that role? Having time alone.
  31. What is the beauty secret of caring for Jung Haein’s skin? The most important thing is to eat and sleep well.
  32. What is acting? It’d be the happiest thing
  33. Are you attracted to older or younger person? If it’s based on love, age doesn’t matter.
  34. What is the thing most needed for love? Courage
  35. In life, what was the  moment of your greatest courage? Being an adult, it was the moment when I made the decision on my career.
  36. What is a small but clearly feasible happiness that can be felt in daily life? After returning home from work, take a shower and drink a sip of beer
  37. What kind of lover are you? Love-all-in style (giving all for love)
  38. What is your favorite karaoke song? Lee Moon-se’s ‘Farewell my love’
  39. What is the turning point of your life? At the age of 19 when I determined to do acting 
  40. Are you a morning person? Or evening person? Evening person, the fact of being active at night, I like to do things at home at night.
  41. Is there a description about you that you want hear? I do not want to get one particular description 
  42. What struggle did you put in great effort? I had to loose 12kg to get ready to be an actor.
  43. “Pretty sister who buys me food” Seo Jun-hee and Jung Hae-in, what do they have in common? They both don’t seem fun
  44. Your working parents sent you to your grandfather to spend time together, what words did he always share with you? Always be humble.
  45. Seasoned chicken? Or fried? Fifty-fifty
  46. What if I had not become an actor? I think I would have become an office worker.
  47. Are there any actors that you are admired? Park Hae-il and Shin Ha-Kyung
  48. While acting, do you feel thirst for it? not at all. Because I do not want to get a quick recognition, rather than thirst I want it to be genuine.
  49. What is the largest proportion of your spending? The cost of beer
  50. To Jung Hae-in, what are fans like? They are the reason for existence.

Source (1)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks @fchopin for the JHI interview. Interesting answer to Q 29. If I remember correctly, the new Arena magazine that was linked in the injindestiny account has some new answers to the "Can Seo Junhee's love be real?" I think he used to say that he didn't believe it could happen in reality...

@Cotton Candy I hesitated talking about Master in the House because SYJ rarely goes on variety shows...let alone when she has nothing to promote! And the same week JHI will make his first appearance on a variety show I think! I don't know how to stream SBS live but I have a pretty good site that'll post eng subtitles about a day after it airs. You can PM if you want the site!

From the promo:

1. Looks like they meet at her place (I think she used to post a lot of pics from her IG - all her dinner parties)

2. Pilates studio

3. Recreate A Moment to Remember picture  with the bench

4. Drinking wine with the coat from Pretty Noona snow scenes :D

Since noona is going to be on a variety show, here are some of her recent stuff (mostly from Negotiation promo tour) with Eng translations that I believe haven't been released - you'll have to find the starting point yourself. I can't wait to hear what "interesting" things she'll say!

https://www.kocowa.com/episode/episode-itemepisodenumber/1106585 - The MBC interview with the JHI doppelganger ~ 11:30 - She says some very interesting things here!!

https://www.kocowa.com/series/seoul-international-drama-awards-2018/1111693 - Seoul International Awards ~ 57:00 mark

https://www.kocowa.com/episode/episode-itemepisodenumber/1108485 - Interview for SBS with HB ~ 14:30 mark

45 minutes ago, fchopin said:

Hi @randomthotz maybe it's just me I can't watch the links above. Do I have to register first? Thanks!

Hmm...it works for me....I haven't registered for the site so I don't have access to the "premium" videos but all the variety shows play. Maybe it's because I live in Canada and it's not geoblocked here or something. I'll leave it up for all those that can access it! 

But for kicks - here's a snippet of the translation in the JHI doppelganger interview:

They brought up her characters from A Moment to Remember, The Classic, My Wife Gets Married and The Art of Seduction and was asked which of these characters most resemble her romantic life,

She chose the characters from A Moment to Remember becasue she wants to be confident in love and My Wife Gets Married because she wants to be married twice (she prefaced it with "It doesn't make any sense but...")

49 minutes ago, fchopin said:

Hi @randomthotz maybe it's just me I can't watch the links above. Do I have to register first? Thanks!

Me also cannot watch it.. seems like its only available in some country

15 minutes ago, randomthotz said:

She chose the characters from A Moment to Remember becasue she wants to be confident in love and My Wife Gets Married because she wants to be married twice (she prefaced it with "It doesn't make any sense but...")

Did ahe really said that :lol: really naughty SYJ :sweatingbullets:

@randomthotz and @Oww TooCute finally I was able to watch those. I had to actually download the apps to watch it but I can only watch free for 30 days :( @randomthotz you are so lucky to be able to watch it free from your country. Those are the ones I was struggling to translate..lol..maybe next time if you dont mind to post the translations here so we all can see :) but anyhow it's good to double check my translations :sweatingbullets: and learn quite a bit. Yejin is a very interesting woman. I don't know what she was thinking to even say "I want to be married twice"...it's quite strange to me. I have followed her for a long time but never understood her. 

Hi everyone! Been following this thread since it started and I'm totally into this ship :wub: Thanks everyone for keeping this thread alive as we wait in anticipation for any tidbids our OTP throws at us. :D @randomthotz I didn't watch those links yet. But is there indication whether she meant she wants to be married twice but to the same person, right? If so, then she really is soooo in love :wub: but then if it wasn't clear, then let it be my delulu of what she meant by those words (pardon me, I don't speak Korean so i heavily rely on those what I read here, so thanks so much to those who give their time in translating :thumbsup:you are the best link for us in the international community who are addicted to our Korean stars)

On 11/26/2018 at 5:19 PM, Cedric Ong said:

Just curious. How many wedding scenes had she done in her past dramas and movies? 

I dont mean acting as a wife but with scenes in wedding dress.

i think 5-6....cant remember..

Below is the list she wears wedding dress..

A Moment To Remember

My Wife Got Married.

White Night (not really sure)

Shark

Summer Scent 

The Classic (picture in the frame).

On 11/26/2018 at 6:35 AM, katty27 said:

JHI will be the host of MAMA 2018 Korea and attend all of its 3 destinations. SYJ will not appear in none of those. Huhu. We will have to wait for long long for their sweet public moments

ah how i wish yejin will be one of the presenter.

Here's the interview for those who were wondering..cant find full YT link. Scroll to #7 where they start flashing scenes from the Classic and A Moment to Remember. Unfortunately @songs4us she's not specific as to the marry twice thing. @fchopin I'm travelling for a bit soon so I'll try to find some more interesting stuff before I leave Canada and can't access this site! I usually just laugh along with her silly answers sometimes. If the guy wasn't a JHI look-alike and she wasn't asked to pick between her four co-stars, I think the "married twice" would have made more of a splash in the media. To SYJ, concentrate on getting married the first time! 

MC: We can't forget to mention YJ when it comes to melodramas. It's the ultimate first love story. She played Joo Hui in the Classic. In a Moment to Remember she played the bold and cute Soo Jin. In My Wife got Married she played free-spirited In Ah who thinks love is everyhting. She played a great seductress Ji Won in The Art of Seduction. Among these characters, which one best portrays your romantic life?

SYJ: Similar to Soo Jin in "AMTR" I want to be confident when it comes to love. Like In Ah in "MWGM", it won't make any sense but I want to marry twice. It's hard to say that I'm similar to only one character. I'm similar to many of them.

MC: Only those who have dated you would know, right?

SYJ: That's possible. They might have a different opinion. (Then shes asked to pick who's the best at melodrama between her four former co-stars)

@Cedric Ong adding to @cybertron's list

Be With You had a picture

Alone in Love had heaps of flashbacks to a wedding. I do wish this drama would be revived with the upsurge in popularity. It was beautiful and had the same realistic vibe as Pretty Noona. She had next to zero chemistry with the leading actor but I loved the story

FPI606110327AR_b.jpg

@Cedric Ong and @cybertron

I think she had a lot of wedding pictures in the movies/dramas but the actual wedding scenes, (if I remember correctly) were in painted fire, crazy first love, alone in love, a moment to remember, and shark.

46854996_133029104353965_494515722643308

painted fire

46796943_133029081020634_585110864970697

Crazy first love

46897220_133029094353966_199001190620253

alone in love

46769574_133029061020636_682181867074695

a moment to remember 

46787319_133029127687296_441356168532380

shark

In summer scent, it was just engagement 

In my wife got married, she had the wedding dress for the movie promo only

For the variety show master in the house, I think it will be on Kocowa apps but I don’t know how fast they will sub it. I think the casts were excited at the end because they think Ye-jin will give them a surprise gift for their show’s first anniversary ceremony. They named their group 상승형재 (Sangseunghyeongjae), right? Sang for lee sang Yoon, seung for lee seung gi, hyeong for yang se hyeong, and jar for Yoon sung jae. I’m not familiar with this show but I believe that’s the name of the group.

19 hours ago, fchopin said:

@Cedric Ong and @cybertron

I think she had a lot of wedding pictures in the movies/dramas but the actual wedding scenes, (if I remember correctly) were in painted fire, crazy first love, alone in love, a moment to remember, and shark.

Wahh she look the Best in Shark :wub:  but why most of it not a happy marriage :sweatingbullets: perhaps thats why she has a strange thought of marriage ..

3 hours ago, Oww TooCute said:

Wahh she look the Best in Shark :wub:  but why most of it not a happy marriage :sweatingbullets: perhaps thats why she has a strange thought of marriage ..

You're right. These were all sad.

In painted fire, she died

In crazy first love, she wore her wedding dress to marry someone she didn't love

In alone in love, she got divorced

In a moment to remember,  she lost her memory 

In shark, she ended up cheating on her husband

She actually looked good in all her movies/drama but some of them were really old, more than 10 years, so the pictures didn't turn out good when I took those screen shots. The newest one was 'shark' in 2013.

I think she learned a lot about marriage while playing these characters.  But the 'marry twice' thing wasn't the only strange thing she said.  She used to say things I had to think twice...what the h...but I'm still her crazy fan because she's a brilliant actress and her beauty...she's like a real angel on earth. Those guys in 'master in the house' weren't exaggerated..her appearance is enough to make their hearts skip a beat. The way she looks and waves at you will make you melted. Every man will fall for her...If haein doesn't fall for her...hmmmm...I'm still mad because I couldn't attend the 2nd Seoul Awards.  I got a ticket but couldn't get my schedule change due to short notice :(

2 hours ago, fchopin said:

You're right. These were all sad.

In painted fire, she died

In crazy first love, she wore her wedding dress to marry someone she didn't love

In alone in love, she got divorced

In a moment to remember,  she lost her memory 

In shark, she ended up cheating on her husband

She actually looked good in all her movies/drama but some of them were really old, more than 10 years, so the pictures didn't turn out good when I took those screen shots. The newest one was 'shark' in 2013.

I think she learned a lot about marriage while playing these characters.  But the 'marry twice' thing wasn't the only strange thing she said.  She used to say things I had to think twice...what the h...but I'm still her crazy fan because she's a brilliant actress and her beauty...she's like a real angel on earth. Those guys in 'master in the house' weren't exaggerated..her appearance is enough to make their hearts skip a beat. The way she looks and waves at you will make you melted. Every man will fall for her...If haein doesn't fall for her...hmmmm...I'm still mad because I couldn't attend the 2nd Seoul Awards.  I got a ticket but couldn't get my schedule change due to short notice :(

OMG!! u got a ticket??!!!

Feel sorry for u.

That event was the best moment from haein and yejin..

Agreed with u..

i dont know what to say if hae in doesn’t fall for her..

Not only because of her beautiful face,she also “clean” from any scandal or rumor with her co star..

Never dated her co star..

And hae in will be the luckiest guy on earth if yejin open her heart for him..

Ermmm which is i believe so...:wub:

p/s :im kinda worry thinking about hae in’s new movie after watching a muse:sweatingbullets:

7 hours ago, cybertron said:

OMG!! u got a ticket??!!!

Feel sorry for u.

That event was the best moment from haein and yejin..

Agreed with u..

i dont know what to say if hae in doesn’t fall for her..

Not only because of her beautiful face,she also “clean” from any scandal or rumor with her co star..

Never dated her co star..

And hae in will be the luckiest guy on earth if yejin open her heart for him..

Ermmm which is i believe so...:wub:

p/s :im kinda worry thinking about hae in’s new movie after watching a muse:sweatingbullets:

Dont worry too much. SYJ has many hot scences in her career, she understands deeply how hard for actors acting that. No jealous at all. For sure

2 hours ago, katty27 said:

JHI received 3 awards last night

Artist of the Year:  Jung Hae In with many other actors

Asia Trend: Jung Hae In ( YoonA also got it)

Best Emotive: Jung Hae In (Junho, Lee Sung Kyung also got it)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1270675wpp/winners-2018-asia-artist-awards

Congrats JHI!! :D

But to be honest, too many actors were awarded :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

im confuse when i see the list of artist of the year..i think its funny:D...

cant wait for Asian Television Award.

Hope Hae In’s noona will win..

I've seen different dates and locations for Asian TV Awards (ATA). Singapore Festival used to sponsor ATA but they recently withdrew their sponsorship. It's not confirmed pretty noona will attend because there are some controversies about ATA. Here is the recent location

47037695_133916480931894_722774061691699

Archived