(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

ghia

For me, i find JHI's smile sweet and infectious....the way it curves up. Guess it's individual....as mentioned before, some find it fake. His overall image to me is like a mix of manliness and boyishness....thus perhaps the slight lack of confidence might be from the boyish side...like a boy who look for assurance.

Btw i remember JHI gifted SYJ an umbrella during a BTS clip. It was never open up but he mention it is those type which will show flower petals when wet. I wonder will it be like this. I doubt we will see if she really use it or not. 

2017-Manual-Princess-UV-Protection-Manua

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

39775427_163339454561910_914348136306678

39933158_163339467895242_120650905564479

I guess we have to look at the brighter side. In SITR, SYJ's character ex-boyfriend described her as tasteless and bland jellyfish. Now netz said JHI is like a squid. So I guess they match well. Both creatures live in water and lack strong features or characteristics. :P But when these two people are together, they create a very sweet harmony.

11 hours ago, thi2018 said:

have you seen the kbs entertainment weekly interview in English sub? I post it in spoiler

Hide contents

@thi2018 thank youu for the clip.. finally i understand what they said hahaha

SYJ and HB look good together coz they both good looking, but then SYJ always paired with top actor, so i think there won't be any bad pairs :sweatingbullets:

SYJ looks good with HB, but i think she looks the happiest n most comfortable with JHI that makes me still hang on hahahaha (hope we are not wronged, it could be noona - dongsaeng relationship though :sweatingbullets: )

1 hour ago, Oww TooCute said:

SYJ looks good with HB, but i think she looks the happiest n most comfortable with JHI that makes me still hang on hahahaha (hope we are not wronged, it could be noona - dongsaeng relationship though :sweatingbullets: )

They have a lot of things in common too. Both like to excercise and go to Han River :)

On 8/20/2018 at 7:44 PM, Oww TooCute said:

But I'm happy that this couple doesn't receive hard rejection as WWWSK couple (poor them :sweatingbullets: ) does it means this couple get netizen approval? :rolleyes: but why they have so little shipper hahaha

I am a lurker of this thread because I also like this couple. My second favorite among 2018 drama couples.

Sorry to correct you but WWWSK couple are not being rejected by Knetz. 

Before the rumors  broke out, KNetz wanted them together they urged them to date. It's all over Naver and Nate you can check it yourself on articles before July 27. 

What made them angry now especially over Park Seo Joon was he did not admit or deny directly, he beat around the bush and only denied the supposed instagram evidences. But as to the real score between him and PMY, he did not make a firm denial unlike in the past when he denied firmly all ladies linked to him.

KNetz do not like how he answered said their intelligence are insulted, playing with them blah blah. They wanted direct answers from him whether denial or admission. Knetz did this too to Hyuna and her bf but looked what happened when they admitted, it backfired on them. It's a matter of DAMNED IF YOU ADMIT, DAMNED IF YOU DENY. 

As of now, WWWSK videos remains among the top most watched in Naver, ParkPark Couple have lots of Korean shippers. KNetz comments are only 1000 people over the whole population. 

It's like how JHI is constantly hated by KNetz who said he no longer has a career, blah blah but his recent Fan Meeting in Seoul was very successful. KNetz are like keyboard warriors they do not represent the entire population. 

I read that there’s this recent Q&A that JHI did with a “Peeper” app. The question I believe was what does he do when he has free time to rest and he said that he would catch up on dramas and these days he’s watching, amongst others, Pretty Noona. :lol: 

I guess this drama really has a very special place in his heart that he’s watching it again. He must be missing his noona a lot! :wub: 

I hope he will reminisce the sweet and romantic moments with her as he re-watches the drama! Or better still, watch it with her! :)

4 minutes ago, Cotton Candy said:

I read that there’s this recent Q&A that JHI did with a “Peeper” app. 

Anyone wants to communicate with him through “Peeper” app can download these apps

IOS https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/peeper-star-fan-q-a-platform/id1192219869?mt=8

Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.taggle.peeper&hl=vi

46 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

Anyone wants to communicate with him through “Peeper” app can download these apps

IOS https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/peeper-star-fan-q-a-platform/id1192219869?mt=8

Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.taggle.peeper&hl=vi

Thanks thi2018!

Maybe we should.....we definitely have plenty of questions to ask him! :lol:

2 minutes ago, Oww TooCute said:

JHI's new project :sweatingbullets: should we happy or sad ? :D

He should have new project to show more of his acting ability. I’m happy for him. I’m looking forward to it... but no holding hands with his new costar during PC.... and no 18+ scenes please... :P

2 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

I’m happy for him. I’m looking forward to it... but no holding hands with his new costar during PC.... and no 18+ scenes please... :P

Haha a romatic movie then ofcourse kiss scenes will be available. Bed scence, maybe but no 18+, I'm quite sure.  Take it easy :D

I guess we won’t see him until a year later with that movie. It’s too long. I still think he should choose action genre instead of romance.. but Maybe people will forget about his dating rumor after one year. SYJ ‘s negotiation movie is perfect timing for her right now with no romantic scenes. If they don’t show up together at 2018 APAN Star awards, i don’t know when we will be seeing them together again. Suddenly, I feel sad thinking about it. 

18 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

He should have new project to show more of his acting ability. I’m happy for him. I’m looking forward to it... but no holding hands with his new costar during PC.... and no 18+ scenes please... :P

Hahaha.. yeah i also wanna see his upcoming project.. but I'm a bit worried coz JHI n KGE doesnt seem to have sparkling chemistry or visual match or whatever the words, dont you think so? (and its not bcoz i ship JHI-SYJ that i said that hahaha, sorry if i offend anyone, i'm just saying what i feel though :sweatingbullets:.. SYJ-HB got the chemistry just by seeing their photos :sweatingbullets:)

25 minutes ago, Oww TooCute said:

Hahaha.. yeah i also wanna see his upcoming project.. but I'm a bit worried coz JHI n KGE doesnt seem to have sparkling chemistry or visual match or whatever the words, dont you think so? (and its not bcoz i ship JHI-SYJ that i said that hahaha, sorry if i offend anyone, i'm just saying what i feel though :sweatingbullets:.. SYJ-HB got the chemistry just by seeing their photos :sweatingbullets:)

KGE and JHI have acting talent. The PD is well-known too. So I think as long as the content is exciting, they will make it successful. Movies are different from dramas... majority of successful movies were not based on the leads’ visual, but mostly on content and acting abilities. But it’s hard for romantic movies to be successful in box office unless the leads are well-known like in case of SYJ-JWS or SYJ-SJS. But best of luck for them. He needs to make it successful no matter what to get himself into the movie world. That’s when he gets more acceptance from audiences. Movie actors get more respect than drama actors and have more opportunities to get more projects from both movies and dramas.

btw, I don’t understand the outfits and hairstyles of SYJ and HB as shown above on IG. What is the concept anyways?  Lucky they are both gorgeous so they still look good. If I wear those outfits... I can’t imagine.. I probably look like a beggar :D

17 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

btw, I don’t understand the outfits and hairstyles of SYJ and HB as shown above on IG. What is the concept anyways?  Lucky they are both gorgeous so they still look good. If I wear those outfits... I can’t imagine.. I probably look like a beggar :D

The face covered by hands photos are so unique and give the mysterious feeling.. i like them.. i really cant imagine how other people will look with greasy hair n oversize cloth :D SYJ is the best !! Hahaha

7 minutes ago, Oww TooCute said:

The face covered by hands photos are so unique and give the mysterious feeling.. 

HB looked so awkward bts in those hands’ photo shoots. Wondering what went through his mind at that time :D it’s hard to be actors. They have to do what others ask them to even they feel uncomfortable. It shows they are very professional.

Archived